Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

pari1234 Newbie
pari1234
pari1234

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Smile
"hi freinds...i m new to india forums...it is nice to read all the comments and how everyone feels about this serial...i really enjoyed reading the comments...so i wuld like to express my view for this serial...as this is the first serial where  i have not missed even a single episode...and where i wuld like to ezpress something...so i joined this site..."
"firstly why everyone is bashing arnav and khushi...for this hatered track...this serial is meant to be for this track...til now what i can make out is...we all know how arnav is ...
according to when he loves khushi he completely loves her...and when he hates her he completely hates her...though we have seen hate more than love so we all are frustrated...he loves her...we can se from the dialouges earlier said by him to lavanya...when he hurts he doesn't realise it at thth time..but later he does regret for his action..bcoz his nature is like that..so what he can do...but we have also seen whenever khushi is in pain asr too feels the pain..bcoa their herat are meant to be together forever...they understand their silence better than their words...i have always noticed...khushi will be the one who wil come to know why asr married her in such a way...and unfortunately she will fall ill...thinkin of the solution...so finally asr doubt on her will get clear it will take time...but it will get clear...but we also know shyam is playin with khushi and arnav emotion intentinally...he wants arnav to hurt her more...so tht she tells the truth...but it will not happen...lets see what is store for us...in the comin episodes...

Edited by pari1234 - 05 April 2012 at 2:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rkinginishantiprasannai

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top