Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hellox

k..wanted to say one thing here coz at present this looks the most hot topic..was just goin thro old topics where i read many sayin that we gotta be cool..end will be Ashni together..k..that everyone knws..we knw that Ashni will be together at the end..but wat really matters is wat is shown in between..as there is quote that wat matters between being born and death is the way we live in between..so end result is Ashni..but like this? Really? Why do people watch shows..not just for the end result..but to look for the interesting part in between.
Regards..

@bold -- wow that was good 😳
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

I just dont understand how KW agreed to do this ridiculous track!😕

What can he do Farrah di ?? :/
He can't back out..he signed a contract with the PH .
In the IF vid he himself is looking unconvinced but the sudden track change is not in his hand ..he's an actor & is doing his job , he's a true professional ..

But I guess here being true to ur work only leads to unwanted bashing *sigh*
dkfan thumbnail
@ tanu, thnx sweetie! will keep atmosphere clean & cool😃! whether the whole thing is worth is exactly what i too want to ask😕
( well, srk took up the role to play that particular character only, certainly not the circumstances here)

hellox thumbnail
@tanu..wanted to tel one more point..wats the use of a good endin wen from the start till the end u have been mentally tortured by someone or other..wats the use of Ashni uniting for Ashu..he had a hell of a past..goin thru another hell ( thats wat looks like from the updated and PM i get..not watchin..i keep askin someone the present track.. ). So wats the use of the end as happy wen he has and is goin thro hell..just feel bad for the character..
Regards..Edited by hellox - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkfan

@ tanu, thnx sweetie! will keep atmosphere clean & cool😃! whether the whole thing is worth is exactly what i too want to ask😕
( well, srk took up the role to play that particular character only, certainly not the circumstances here)

one movie to another.. change in portrayal.. good/bad affects public perception... SRK told during KANK interviews that he was doubtful ppl will accept Rahul-Maya thing... and that KJo was ruining the candyfloss image of love and Rahul forever... ! So actors do go thru such dilema..!

The thing.. is trying something different is not wrong.. etc but .. the purpose should be achieved.. aka TRPs.. which i m doubtful will ever be...!! 

*tanu tries to look away from Dhoni ka sona sona mukhda n focus on AshNi naam ka dukhda* 😒
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Tanu This negative track will give KW a chance to show his versatility & I'm sure he'll gonna rock it !!

PS - He'll look sexyyy in a negative role ☺️
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Harshu-

@Tanu This negative track will give KW a chance to show his versatility & I'm sure he'll gonna rock it !!

PS - He'll look sexyyy in a negative role ☺️

i agree Harshu.. but logic bhi to chahiye na... overnite characters changing..wont be digestible re..! 

nyways... will hope.. something good comes out of it all...
the makers deserve an oscar for thinking up such utter nonsense. ek acchi show ki dhajjiyan uda di, by writing such crap.
hellox thumbnail
well..this is wat Ashu might be thinkin after the break up..
Kis qadar woh gamo ki inteha kar gaye,
Har khushi mujhse woh juda kar gaye,
Mujhe toh pal pal maut ki aarzoo thi,
Kyu woh mere jeene ki dua kar gaye?
karajekar thumbnail
poor ashu with so much of trust he told rohan to keep his amanat

sonali