India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Where's the CD?

Aditi147 IF-Rockerz
Aditi147
Aditi147

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
That CD is so critical, it cannot disappear all of a sudden! If it's broken after the fall, i just hope Siddhi was smart enough to make it's duplicate when she went to the LAB for it's authenticity test, and the duplicate is still in the LAB!

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
hey aditi147...

i hope cd ko kuch na hua ho...warna siddhi ko fir se mahnat karni padegi...

Edited by su0612 - 05 April 2012 at 12:20am
Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditi147

That CD is so critical, it cannot disappear all of a sudden! If it's broken after the fall, i just hope Siddhi was smart enough to make it's duplicate when she went to the LAB for it's authenticity test, and the duplicate is still in the LAB!

Only the CVs and the director knows about it, don't worry once they need it then it suddenly appears.LOL

Edited by Indomitable - 05 April 2012 at 1:24am
Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Hi Aditi,  A good question from you.

" itna chinta mein, shayad sab log CD ke baare mein bhool gaya hoga."... This is what CV's must be thinking.  So when we all get a relief from Hospital by seeing Siddhi and Kunal together, then they will think for a new blooper... How greatly they saved the CD from that Roller Coaster Trip/ Bungy Jump trip.
Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Lawyer is being planned to b send to coma/amnesia land and if she goes there kunal wil go to guilt land ,so what's use of CD if there's no sinal land?
..anushka.. IF-Rockerz
..anushka..
..anushka..

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
i guess in kunu's pocketTongue
Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gayathrimsk

Hi Aditi,  A good question from you.

"Sab log Sinal ka chinta mein hain, shayad CD ke baare mein bhool gaya hoga."... This is what CV's must be thinking.  So when we all get a relief from Hospital by seeing Siddhi and Kunal together, then they will think for a new blooper... How greatly they saved the CD from that Roller Coaster Trip/ Bungy Jump trip.

Edited by gayathrimsk - 05 April 2012 at 2:39am
Aditi147 IF-Rockerz
Aditi147
Aditi147

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gayathrimsk

Hi Aditi, A good question from you.

" itna chinta mein, shayad sab log CD ke baare mein bhool gaya hoga."... This is what CV's must be thinking. So when we all get a relief from Hospital by seeing Siddhi and Kunal together, then they will think for a new blooper... How greatly they saved the CD from that Roller Coaster Trip/ Bungy Jump trip.

ya! Bloopers se hi toh story aagey khisakti hai! :p

Edited by Aditi147 - 05 April 2012 at 3:02am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index