OS-Love just happens(Chapter 3->pg 14)

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok guys I am Sreeja here!!!!I know no one out here knows me as I rarely visit this forum.I do read a few SS and OS written here by Haffie and Ayushi!!!!!

I had written a OS on Arjun Arohi and thought of posting Khushi Arnav's version here'

INDEX

Chapter 1-page 1

Chapter 2-page 7

Chapter 3-page 14

Chapter 1

Khushi looked at the calendar and a small smile  creeped up into her face unknowingly.It was the 9th of December .6 long years had crossed since that day.6 years since the last day of her school and still it just looked like yesterday.She still remembered how much she had cried that day.That day where she was leaving a place which she considered to be her second home.Her home were her whole life was there.The place which gave her the bestest of friends ever and someone else too'But still she was smiling thinking about all the wonderfull crazy days in school which gave her life''.

"Khushi come on wake up!!!!Don't you have any other job other than sleeping here??" Anjali was shaking at a all too deep in sleep Khushi.Anjali was trying her best in every way to wake Khushi up but Khushi was Khushi.She just fidgeted in her sleep and mumbled "Shut up Anjali!!give me five more minutes and I will get up and get ready for school.You go if you are getting late!!" Saying this she turned her head to the other side and again went off to sleep''..after a few minutes Khushi understood that Anjali had gone.Phew!!!finally Anjali had gone off without disturbing her more!!!!!But after a few minutes again someone was tapping on her shoulders.Khushi grumbled in her sleep an turned again to the other side saying "Kamini Anjali tu gayi nahi ab tak??"But Anjali was just not stopping to shake her as if she was in a mission to wake Khushhi up.Finally loosing the game Khushi got up and turned the other side and her eyes grew wide in shock.She was not in her room.She was not sleeping in her cozy bed.Infact she was in her uniform sitting in her class and to add it she was sleeping in her Physics class since the last 45 minutes using her school bag as her pillow!!!And to add it the physics teacher was standing in front of her and he was the one who had been shaking her since the last 5 minutes.Her face tuned pale in fear when she could clearly sense the angry look in the teacher's face.Khushi used to hate that teacher.He was a complete asshole.Always searching for reasons to shout at Khushi.She turned towards Anjali who was sitting beside her and glared at her as if to say "Why the hell didn't you tell me he had seen me sleeping?"Anjali showed back a sorry face and said under her breath "I tried telling you." Khushi turned back to the teacher and said "Sir I am sorry.I was just'umm'."She could hardly bring out with some solid reason to tell Sir when he himself asked her to stand outside the class for the rest of his class.Khushi was shocked to hear that.She was a class 12 student.She had been punished many a times but to stand outside the class.Oh gosh no..that would be so embarrassing'and if her juniors would see her punished???No no that couldn't happen.But she knew that she had no other option too rather than standing out.She glanced at the watch and saw that 30 minutes was left for the class to get over.30 minutes was far better than 1 hour.She got up o go out of the class wen she saw Arnav with a smirk in his face'

Now what to say about Arnav.He was the guys Khushi used to hate the most.All they used to do was fight with each other from the very day they knew each other.And that day was 14 years back.They knew each other since nursery and from that day all they remembered was fighting with each other.But he was the only person who used to understand Khushi the most,more than Anjali.But still Khushi never liked him.He was so irritating.Every time he used to come to her he had no other reason rather than to fight with her.There was not a day that she and Arnav never had a fight.And both of them were famous in school for that.Khushi and Arnav both were the prefects in school so almost everyone knew them.But truth to be told she used to enjoy the times spent with him.She always got restless when he never tuned up in school even is it was a single day.They were partners in the practical classes and Arnav had always been of trememndous help to her as she was pathetic in practicals specially with physics.She infact used to like him.Not like him actually but she was in love with him'. but wait a minute'she was definaltelly not going to say that to Arnav.He would start making fun of her and make it a news through out the school that Khushi was in love with him.He would embarrass her in front of everyone.She wouldn't be doing that at any cost.

She was standing outside the class lost in thoughts of Arnav when the bell rang.All the students started rushing here and there .Finally the teacher came out and gave her a stern look and said "Make sure that you don't repeat this from the next time." "Sorry Sir."Khushi said with her head down.She was actually not sorry but if she wouldn't be doing that then That teacher would be getting another big reason to shout at her.But evrything of that sort wanted to be avoided by Khushi at that time.The teacher without saying anything more just turned and went away.As soon as he turned Khushi rolled her tongue and said "Kamina teacher kahi ka!!!"

She then entered the class and asked Anjali "Why didn't you tell me that he had seen me sleeping?"Anjali was about to answer when Arnav came and stood in front of her and said "Don't shout at Anju.It was I who told Sir that you were sleeping.Now come on don't expect me to let you sleep peacefully when I am here in class with you."saying this he started laughing "And trust me Khushi your face expression was worth a million dollar when you saw Sir standing in front of you!!!!!!!" Khushi's jaw opened in shock.Had she heard the exact thing what he had said?  "Khushi said-"What?You'you complained to Sir?What is you problem huh?I was sleeping na'Not trying to strangle you or steal anything from you na.What was the need to tell Sir?Are you a child that you complain to the teacher for these small reasons?You know for you I was punished outside the class alone and I was getting bored an had nothing else to do other than thinking about you!!!!"Khushi was so very much in rage that the last sentence just slipped from he mouth before she could shut herself up.And then when she realized what she had said she could fell herself turning red.Arnav stopped laughing as he heard her say the last sentence and raised his eyebrows and  asked "Did you just say that you were thinking about me for half an hour?"Khushi-"I umm' ah'.No!!!please don't think that I think about you anytime..Now tell me fast why did you tell the teacher?" she quickly changed the topic. Arnav gave a wicked smile and said "Tit for Tat dear!!!!remember I had to take my revenge and I took it now.Now the scores are level."Saying that he winked at her.Khushi was confused and asked "Tit for Tat ?what did I do?" Arnav showed a all too innocent face and said "Oh you are so inncocent na Khushi.You to don't do anything.It was definatelly someone else who had pushed me into mud last week early in the morning before even the school started.I still remember how you were laughing the whole day at me.Say thank you to me that I didn't push you into the mud and just made you stand outside the class for half an hour."Khushi's face again was turning red.this time it was out of anger.She took her bag from the desk and looked at Arnav and said "You are just unbearable!!"and turned and left'.

Arnav looked at a angry Khushi leaving the class which brought a smile to his face.She was so cute and innocent and he loved it whn her nose would turn red when she was angry.They were the ones who always used to fight with each other but Arnav never knew how and when that he had fallen for her.And it was not just something like school crush or likeness but it was something much more.But how was he going to tell her?Every time he used to stop the fight between them she just used to do something or the other again and bring back the fight and then offcourse he was in no way gonna back up from the fight.Just a little while ago when he had heard herself say that she had been thinking about him then his hopes had risen a bit but then it all fell like glass pieces.He had started imagining a lot these days!!!!!!!!He didn't noe whether he would ever be able to tell her what he actually felt for her.

Ok guys now I don't noe whether you guys like this school wala love.So will continue only if you guys want.Do hit the like button if you like it and leave your comments!!!!!😊

Edited by sreeja_rox - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
You have done such a nice school story...very sweet one!!!
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Do continue soon . Can't wait
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.Cheeni

You have done such a nice school story...very sweet one!!!

thank u😊
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhaktiii

Do continue soon . Can't wait

thank u😊
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelystar

that was cute..!! nice.

thanx yaar!!!!!!😊
coolie001 thumbnail