Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

To the CV 's - regards an angry fan (Page 3)

Najimaa Newbie
Najimaa
Najimaa

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
U r absolutely correct in ur way...taang aa chuke hai hum!!d3 has lost its charm fr its bakwaas scripts todays...we r the hardcore fan of swaron...wait krte hai ek swaron moment ka...bt cvs..they r busy wid NOMARKS TEENS,Viha n ofcourse thi new girl...wat the hell...kab tak wait karenge hum??tell us...KR fans to gaaye show ko tata bye bye bol k...abb kya Swaron fans ki ta ta bye bye ka intezar hai???i think Swaron ek name ka hi couple hai..na koi promotion,na dhang ka koi sequence...kya ho raha hai ye sab??plz cvs bring back our swaron...its our request plz...plz cvs...d3 has nothing widout swaron...plz...

swaron47 Groupbie
swaron47
swaron47

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Shantanu and Sneha are wasted here in D3 .. 2 best actors and they are given 0 exposure .. during the good times all the credit is given to Amar(arsha before) .. whenever any D3 interview is there, amar to is always there .. during the recent hike in D3 ratings,no one from the D3 team said anything about SS or their fans, they just promoted Amar and Vrinda .. decency naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai .. sneha despite being ill(i know old news) gave nothing but her best and still she is getting the least screen space any lead can ever get .. and shantanu despite being liked the most by everyone as swayam at present is always considered second to amar .. utter BS ..

Earlier was watching the show because i thought shantanu and sneha itna hard work kar rahe he to unke liye show dekhna banta he .. but now i think kya fayda .. they will never ever be given any importance/respect by the D3 team .. 

Edited by swaron47 - 05 April 2012 at 5:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Bang on. Cv's i think really don't care about us. If they would have then SwaRon story has not been stuck at the same place for like eternity. But honestly i don't care now. I have got all tire by all the bashing and pleading to Cv's . So i think i will see whatever crap they are throwing at us. Because for now i am leaving the show but can't say bout 1 month later. Its only a matter of time when we become completely indifferent to D3, we have so crossed the stage of persuasion, anger and disappointment. And personally i am not all bothered about Tanha interview or pics as its thir personal choice but once in a while it won't be bad for them and the D3 team to give their BTS. So IF team please its your responsiblity to get one for us fans.

So now its upto Cv's whether they want to continue the crap and alienate SwaRon fan base too or immediately take some measures to bring new fans along with old one.

P.S - This concern to those who are spreading baseless sill rumours about Shaan being favourite and linking him to Palki . Seriously you Censored , you don't have any life that you stoop to this low level that you won't think about once before what you are you going to say . It may damge someone's reputation and entire career. 
-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Superb post.
u said it all.
and i really wonder abt the pics.
kya karabhi hai inhe hame offscrene pics dene say.
i realy cant understand y such wonderful talents are being wasted in D3.
kya sach me inhe kuch nahi lagtha ki hum fans bi kuch deserve kartye hai.
i wonder kya ye sach mai post padthe hai.
agar haan den y r dey nt responding?

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
amazing
post dear.bang on..
you jot down all the feeling of every swaron fan..
but as you stated it earlier...this post is abt fans feelings & cv dont pay any heed to it.

i agree new girl need toget space in serial but aisa bhi kya. she even dont have any fan following till now...so she is directly on banner..tht something we really hate ..if its story abt all 10 people then why not others on banner????????

shantanu & palki...linking them is soo wired are those people out of ther mindAngry Angry.& i dont think so she is partial to shantanu as if tht was true then we fans would hav got swaron way back..

&dont even get me started abt TANHA pics..we never saw them together...not even single pics.if they do hav problem with each other then ...its too bad for us fans tht we will never get to see our fav star together off screen
but i will give them benifit of doubt over here..as we really dont know what there real equation is...
but just to pacify us fans they can give us one pic jabardasti hi sahi...Stern Smile Stern Smile

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

WHEN was the last time we got a TanHa interview ?! Like WHEN ?!?!!?
Before I used to shrug it off as paranoia when ppl said ke theres no TanHa interview cuz Shantanu/ Sneha have some problem aapas mein .. and theres no TanHa pic for the same reason ... Infact I made up excuses for them for other ppl saying they are shy ppl and dont click pics and all .. but they have pictures with EVERY other cast members except for themselves ..  and now toh I think even I'll settle for the conclusion that my onscreen favourites have some serious issue apaas mein ke naa toh unka koi interview hai .. naa hi koi picture. Oh well  iska toh I cant do anything ... I shudnt even be complaining .. even if they have problems its none of my business .. but what bothers me is that its reflecting in the Onscreen thing also ... a lot of ppl have been noticing this .. SS have no chemistry in the recent scenes ... They look detached and the expressions looks forced. Disapprove

hmm rafi agree with you each & every point of yours. i agree we cant do any thing abt it its ther personal life but but now its really started reflecting in their acting which i really hate because its their onscreen chemistry which hooked me to them if its lost then god knows ...how i can watch them.i wont lie tht i will stop watching it ...but defiantly i dont lik it...

but here i would lik to give them benefit doubt abt  not having pics/snaps together.
you see shantanu hardly have any snaps with female stars of D3 except for sam & alisha.but those are also very few...
&sneha also have very few snaps with male cast of D3. she only share good rapo with sam then any other girls & guys  i am not sure abt.
so let hope one day we will get their sanp together.
Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonforever

n its better dat i should nt talk about TanHa...i dont knw wats der problem bt i m sure dat der is sum major problem between dem...dey cn click pics wid every1 else in dis world bt nt together...dont dey even think once dat dey r doing injustices wid der fans...d fans who wanna c dem together...till wen v gonna merge d pics n think ki TanHa will look like dis v get click pic together...
agree dey r shy...bt upto dis extent...i never saw ny1 shy to dis extent...
here is d prove dat TanHa is in demand...i just wish ki i cn sumhow manage dat dey cn view dis pic...
dis is a merged pic by a crazy fan...
1000+ likes in 5 mins...

i agree wid u...CVs if u cnt think story for SwaRon naa please do use stories frm FF...v have sooo msny awesum FF writers here..use it n v even dont want credit...use it n gave us SwaRon in return...

i m actually done wid D3 nw...i never expected dat i m gonna say dis bt D3 has lost his whole charm...v r nt interested in watching ViHa shaadi crap...common mannn dis is ridiculous...kya aaj ka youth ye sochta hai pass ho jayega toh papa shaadi kar denge...ohhh shittt is dis...
n dat NO MARKS...ohhh gawd dis is getting soo much...daily 1 tym promotion..aree baba v r nt interested in using NO MARKS v r happy using mummy wala face product...ab khush ab band kr do...

u have lost KR fans...n nw SS fans has interest upto 90%..v cnt c taani eating SwaRon screen space...better to quit D3...
n I M QUITING...
pooh agree with you poin girls
even i was for seconds fool by this picture...
if they have problem with each other we can  not do any thing abt it...but to satisfy fan they can give 1 snap atleast...
but here i would lik to give them benefit doubt abt  not having pics/snaps together.
you see shantanu hardly have any snaps with female stars of D3 except for sam & alisha.but those are also very few...
&sneha also have very few snaps with male cast of D3. she only share good rapo with sam then any other girls, some even say she is most unfriendliest person on D3 (which i dont think so is true)
cv is really taking fans granted now..we really have some awesome writers on IF..so it might help them
randomness & billboard thing is better i dont wanna start on it now...i just wanna kill cv creative for last 2 week we saw NO MARKS more than swaron all together.
director asked for 10 days given ...ab bhi agar swaron namile to
i dont know what i will do this tym

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beeny

beeny Goldie
beeny
beeny

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
me bhi ap[se agree hu..
ye kya bs chalate hi ja rage he & tanni yaar ye khud ko sambhal ni pa rahi he & iske promot ke chkkr me sara D3  bigad raha he pl
s pls pls loi to reko iss bat ko & tanni ke itne sence ko yaar ..
pehle na 7 bajne ka ontejaar rehta tha & abb koi frk ni padta he kyuko malim hi he ki kich achca hone wala to he nahi & mere bhi ab D3 dekhne ka mood ni raha so pata nahi ye esa knyu kar rahe he...me swayam koCry  iss hal me dekh nao sakti.. so sry...

Go to top