Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nly4usharon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nd i hv never ever seen TanHa 2gather...chahe woh off screen hoo ya phir kisi aur place mein ho...
hum toh bas unke merging pics se bahut khush hai...

i do agree TanHa hv der own lyf...v shuldnt interfere in der personal matters... jab TanHa saath nahi rahenge toh tum log bhi kya kar sakte ho????
bt atleast swaron ke off screen pics toh humein milni chahiye...itna toh hum as a fan deserve karte hai...
it gets our nerves up wen v see other couples offscreen pics on d sets(i want 2 mention dat only on d sets becos idk at other places its der personal lyf nd i cant comment on dat)...
scenes ke beech mein hii toh sahi u ppl would hv given us der pics!!!

v always expect a  pic of both dem...bt v never gt it...pehle toh humein sneha ki individual pics bhi bahut mushkil se milte the...bt itni requesting ke baad ab jaake v r gettng more of her pics...
it makes me wonder wen i see der pics vid d crew of d3...i mean jinke baare mein v doesnt even nw unki pics mil rahe hai...bt nt TanHa/SWARON...
shaani2209 thumbnail
bang on post buddy...really needed one...spot on...

dat crap really needs to end...palki and tannu are NOT together they hav cleared that...then why are people still talking about it ya...it really needs to end...

and from the start CV's and all are talking about D3 being a story of all the 12 people then why is there no serious progress shown in all the tracks(i mean couples)...kriyansh ka start karke end dikha diya(ok they hav a reason of kria leaving the show)...swaron abhi tak 1 kadam aage badhte bhi hai toh next epi mein 10 kadam piche aajate hai...VIHA sirf crap or comedy ke liye use kiye jate hai...bakiyoka koi naamo nishaan nahi hai...the last i saw story of all 12 being considered was new year one i guess...after that????????

and about tanha i dont wont to talk about it...they are good frndz but why no pics pata nahi...

god bless shantanu and sneha...

barbdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gal i sooo LOVE u for posting dis, i cant say dat der was i word dat i dint agree wid in ur post !!!!
sooo so damn true, i dont kno wat is goin in der minds, all i kno is dey r spoling d show, i hardly have any interest in d show, v r here, post n commenting bout how disappointed v r, n i really so do not think dat dey even care how v feel, dey just kno der point of view, dont care bout us fans at all ?!?!?! n if dey do care, den god damn show it to us, hume sapne thodi aayenge ki ur listenin us ???? show really needs a change, it needs to MOVE ON !!! kabse vahi atke padi hai story, specially Swayam n Sharon ki story, i dont think i can even call it story !!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘
PS- i love u n ur post dear, absolutely agree wid u !
komaltannu thumbnail
so true and correct k bs phadh ke chup kar jate hain
cvs ko demands se koi fark nhin phadta
swaron644 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish22

A Much needed post I must say.. And Spot on babe.. Really.. First this crap about Palki and Shantanu has to end! I mean they both said its not true so why bring it up over and over again!!

And CVs have really lost their charm!! Agar koi ideas nahi aaya toh simply like many other Serials make a public vote on How to proceed the Track.. Isse TRP bhi badega aur The so called SWARON TRACK bhi aage jayega!!

But NO! Kuch nahi hone wala hai... Now there are just going to go on Showing Taani and Rey!! And On top of it they should stop calling it a 12 man show cuz RiMar, NiMmi, Barka are simply fillers as far as I can see.. Atleast make them couples!! But no..!! SIGH!! It is a good thing we are this patient!! Helps us a lot... 

And about TanHa!! I dont get it either.. They are really Good friends YES! But pics together NO!! Shayad CVs dont want us to be happy atleast with TanHa!! Swaron and Tanha both shall not make us happy accoring to them!!

If it wasnt for Shantanu and Sneha's Talent.. We are all loong goners! God bless them for D3's sake!!

u know sam , macci ,priyanka are such good actors but their talent is never utilized 😭
Najimaa thumbnail
U r absolutely correct in ur way...taang aa chuke hai hum!!d3 has lost its charm fr its bakwaas scripts todays...we r the hardcore fan of swaron...wait krte hai ek swaron moment ka...bt cvs..they r busy wid NOMARKS TEENS,Viha n ofcourse thi new girl...wat the hell...kab tak wait karenge hum??tell us...KR fans to gaaye show ko tata bye bye bol k...abb kya Swaron fans ki ta ta bye bye ka intezar hai???i think Swaron ek name ka hi couple hai..na koi promotion,na dhang ka koi sequence...kya ho raha hai ye sab??plz cvs bring back our swaron...its our request plz...plz cvs...d3 has nothing widout swaron...plz...
swaron47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shantanu and Sneha are wasted here in D3 .. 2 best actors and they are given 0 exposure .. during the good times all the credit is given to Amar(arsha before) .. whenever any D3 interview is there, amar to is always there .. during the recent hike in D3 ratings,no one from the D3 team said anything about SS or their fans, they just promoted Amar and Vrinda .. decency naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai .. sneha despite being ill(i know old news) gave nothing but her best and still she is getting the least screen space any lead can ever get .. and shantanu despite being liked the most by everyone as swayam at present is always considered second to amar .. utter BS ..

Earlier was watching the show because i thought shantanu and sneha itna hard work kar rahe he to unke liye show dekhna banta he .. but now i think kya fayda .. they will never ever be given any importance/respect by the D3 team .. 
Edited by swaron47 - 12 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on. Cv's i think really don't care about us. If they would have then SwaRon story has not been stuck at the same place for like eternity. But honestly i don't care now. I have got all tire by all the bashing and pleading to Cv's . So i think i will see whatever crap they are throwing at us. Because for now i am leaving the show but can't say bout 1 month later. Its only a matter of time when we become completely indifferent to D3, we have so crossed the stage of persuasion, anger and disappointment. And personally i am not all bothered about Tanha interview or pics as its thir personal choice but once in a while it won't be bad for them and the D3 team to give their BTS. So IF team please its your responsiblity to get one for us fans.

So now its upto Cv's whether they want to continue the crap and alienate SwaRon fan base too or immediately take some measures to bring new fans along with old one.

P.S - This concern to those who are spreading baseless sill rumours about Shaan being favourite and linking him to Palki . Seriously you 🀬 , you don't have any life that you stoop to this low level that you won't think about once before what you are you going to say . It may damge someone's reputation and entire career. 
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superb post.
u said it all.
and i really wonder abt the pics.
kya karabhi hai inhe hame offscrene pics dene say.
i realy cant understand y such wonderful talents are being wasted in D3.
kya sach me inhe kuch nahi lagtha ki hum fans bi kuch deserve kartye hai.
i wonder kya ye sach mai post padthe hai.
agar haan den y r dey nt responding?

Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
amazing
post dear.bang on..
you jot down all the feeling of every swaron fan..
but as you stated it earlier...this post is abt fans feelings & cv dont pay any heed to it.

i agree new girl need toget space in serial but aisa bhi kya. she even dont have any fan following till now...so she is directly on banner..tht something we really hate ..if its story abt all 10 people then why not others on banner????????

shantanu & palki...linking them is soo wired are those people out of ther mind😑 πŸ˜‘.& i dont think so she is partial to shantanu as if tht was true then we fans would hav got swaron way back..

&dont even get me started abt TANHA pics..we never saw them together...not even single pics.if they do hav problem with each other then ...its too bad for us fans tht we will never get to see our fav star together off screen
but i will give them benifit of doubt over here..as we really dont know what there real equation is...
but just to pacify us fans they can give us one pic jabardasti hi sahi...😳 πŸ˜³