Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Spoke to Drashti on 2nd Anniversary of Geet HSP (Page 6)

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for sharing Eva! Hug

Missing DD a lot and waiting for her new show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Thanx so much Eva for sharing =D

Z

evasumi

ida26geet Groupbie
ida26geet
ida26geet

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Big smileFOR ME ANYONE WHO LOVES DRASHTI I WILL LOVE THAT PERSON COS I LOVE DRASHTI DHAMI WinkTHANKS FOR SHARING THIS AWESOME NEWS ClapEVA NEXT TIME YOU TALK TO HER (DD) PLEASE TELL HER WE HER DIE HARD FANS WILL NEVER STOP LOVING HER SHE IS THE BEST AND WE ARE WAITING FOR HER RETURN Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZahariliBichooNiharikaNeha777desait

kamiya Goldie
kamiya
kamiya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
that's great news dear
thanks for sharing

evasumi

anupm04 IF-Sizzlerz
anupm04
anupm04

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
thnx for sharing dear

evasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GurtiRocks2012

Thanks for sharing this news Eva. Did you also mentioned her about so called fans who visited her on GEET sets bashed her and unfortunately one of them is your own buddy.

If you cannot, I will send her the screenshots. Drashti needs to know the true color of these fans who visit her and then say so many bad things behind her back. Sickos. two faced _______ .
If they dislike her, atleast they should have spinal cord to say it straight on the faces not stab behind the back. MOST DANGEROUS PPL IN THE WORLD.  Atleast now we know the reality of these psychos.

Dear Gurti Rocks... 

When I talk to somebody I only talk about myself and the person.  And specially with people who are very busy and spare their precious time to talk to me in their busy schedule ...

And let me tell you one thing That the adjectives you have used in this post cannot be associated with my friends and that is why it does not concern me for whom you are using this words.. Cause I know my friends personally.  The personal interactions and encounters I have with them have always told me that I am talking to a nice and decent and noble person... 

And you are welcome to send Drashti anything you want... What you want to do is your personal preference and I have no right to say anything in that matter.

Best regards   Eva

Edited by evasumi - 05 April 2012 at 9:52pm
evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ida26geet

Big smileFOR ME ANYONE WHO LOVES DRASHTI I WILL LOVE THAT PERSON COS I LOVE DRASHTI DHAMI WinkTHANKS FOR SHARING THIS AWESOME NEWS ClapEVA NEXT TIME YOU TALK TO HER (DD) PLEASE TELL HER WE HER DIE HARD FANS WILL NEVER STOP LOVING HER SHE IS THE BEST AND WE ARE WAITING FOR HER RETURN Star

I already told her that...  :))  And that is why she told me that When I will call her next time she will have news readdy for me  :))))

leo555 Groupbie
leo555
leo555

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Originally posted by GurtiRocks2012

Thanks for sharing this news Eva. Did you also mentioned her about so called fans who visited her on GEET sets bashed her and unfortunately one of them is your own buddy.

If you cannot, I will send her the screenshots. Drashti needs to know the true color of these fans who visit her and then say so many bad things behind her back. Sickos. two faced _______ .
If they dislike her, atleast they should have spinal cord to say it straight on the faces not stab behind the back. MOST DANGEROUS PPL IN THE WORLD.  Atleast now we know the reality of these psychos.

Dear Gurti Rocks... 

When I talk to somebody I only talk about myself and the person.  And specially with people who are very busy and spare their precious time to talk to me in their busy schedule ...

And let me tell you one thing That the adjectives you have used in this post cannot be associated with my friends and that is why it does not concern me for whom you are using this words.. Cause I know my friends personally.  The personal interactions and encounters I have with them have always told me that I am talking to a nice and decent and noble person... 

And you are welcome to send Drashti anything you want... What you want to do is your personal preference and I have no right to say anything in that matter.

Best regards   Eva

OF COURSE EVA, THESE ADJECTIVES CANT B ASSOCIATED WITH UR FRIENDS.BCOZ ITS DRASHTI WHO WAS BASHED N GIVEN BAD NAMES BY THEM  NOT GURMEET WHOSE DIE HARD FAN U R IN REALITY. HAD HE BEEN BASHED N ABUSED BY THEM THEN ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT U WUD HAVE DONE. AND THATS  D REAL TRUTH.I FIND UR COMMENTS ON HIS PROFILE N HIS PICS, VIDEOS, ARTICLES BUT I HAVE NEVER FOUND UR ANY COMMENT ON PROFILE , PICS OR ARTICLES OF DRASHTI.COMMON DEAR, NOW ALL OF US KNOW WHO R REAL GURTIANS N MAANEETIANS.THANKS FOR SPENDING UR PRECIOUS TIME ON THIS FORUM WHICH MOST OF D PPL WHO THEMSELVES CALL GURTIANS N MAANEETIANS  HAVE LEFT.

evasumi

Go to top