Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK - Lets get to see the BRIGHT SIDE

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone Big smile

I know most of you are highly disappointed with the current Separation track of Ashni in KTLK.Unhappy
Well here's a small review & a couple of suggestions from my end.
Would love to hear your views on this.
I also hope KTLK Creative team reads this post.
This is purely my POV.

Between Ashu & Nidhi it was Nidhi who fell in love first and Ashu later.From the very beginning Anji was warning Nidhi against this relation stating her Baba & Dadibua would never accept it but Nidhi was so much in love with Ashu that she didnt stop to think of its consequence(Maybe she was under the impression that I will cross the bridge when it comes).
From Day one Ashu was always conscious of the age gap and Mallika's regular warnings but as we know you cant stop yourself from falling in love.

What I mean to say is Ashu always had an idea as to what the future problems would be but Nidhi never thought so.

When finally Nidhi revealed to her family about her loving Ashu & willing to marry him she got the quite obvious reaction from her family.

Now was the important phase where Nidhi & Ashu had to convince her family about their relation. Ashu on his part was ready to go to any extent to convince Baba but somehow Nidhi backed out.

Nidhi is the main culprit in breaking this relation & also causing so much pain to Ashu.She told Ashu to forget past & move ahead but she herself is unable to do so.

So now what should Ashu(KTLK CVs) do to make Nidhi understand that she is born for him and can never be separated from him. Here's few options.

1) Ashu should interact with Nidhi in strictly business terms,he shud stop looking at her with lovey dovey eyes, showing sadness/pain in his face, he should behave as if he has really moved on.

2) The show should have a new entry in the form of a hot beautiful girl(A cameo would do). She can be Armaan's sister or some Model from his fashion show.Ashu should be seen by Nidhi going out with this girl to parties,dance,shopping etc.He should be shown having a wonderful time with this girl.
This would truly make Nidhi Jealous and realise her mistake of leaving Ashu.
Nidhi should have a makeover, stop wearing kurthis & tights and try some new costume & she should again woo Ashu.

This serial needs some spice. Enough of this rona-dhona helplessness.
I wanna see Nidhi getting back Ashu all over again & this time permanently.
Later Ashni can be shown convincing Baba & DB about their relation.

Aarathi.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Yessopjsd1khush93rishabsanyu86ps664SonnibhalobasaArmu4evaAbhiAniarjuhi4evrsparkleaminawhite_lotusBlushsarikaniniborn2ruleKrrish4YouShee_xaanwavesMehek25jayanti_djSwastikAshNidebaparna77-rhythm-sun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Aarati..! Glad to see ur thots... Hug

I agree with u that... Nidhi never thot thru the consequences of this relation and when she faced opposition from her family, she broke down too quickly! 

What i din like is that she never took a firm stand except for agreeing to break up with Ashu..!! Why does she need to smile before her family?? Why the act??? The ignorant that.. Baba and DB are. .they wuld never understand that Nidhi is faking it all..!

The earlier day.. when Ashu saw Rohan holding Nidhis hand, i wanted him to simply turn and walk away but it was Nidhi who walked right across.. .i din like it..!!

While we know.. that Ashu is the one who has been the dheer stheer. .we also need Nidhi to go thru her share of insecurities..! She should ask herself why seeing Ashu with Mallu or someone new.. bothers her.. ! Eventually she has to come to the conclusion that...dur jake bhi.. kuch rishte.. humesha.. dil ke kareeb rehte hain! 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Yessopjsd1ps664rishabbhalobasaAbhiAniBlushsarikawhite_lotusniniborn2ruleShee_xaandaffodil81-rhythm-Mehek25SwastikAshNi

tanis Groupbie
tanis
tanis

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
new hottie in cameo role would be just the thing to spice things up a bit :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabShee_xaandaffodil81SwastikAshNi

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I too think now Ashu should change hi attitude, he should be act strong. He loves Nidhi madly but to get her back in his life he should change his stance.

He should stop looking at Nidhi in loving eyes or loving manner, should see her or talk her like real stranger or strictly professional way.

He should try n show her that he is moving on. He should start doing things which make Nidhi jealous. He should start avoiding Nidhi intentionally.

Only then Nidhi will understand that its not possible for her to live without Ashu.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1rishabps664AbhiAniShee_xaandaffodil81

Sonni Senior Member
Sonni
Sonni

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Great Post :) we so want some spice and hungamaDancing in the show! Yes a sizzling hot model would do wonders, as we are all tired of watching Mallika too with her old antics to get Ashu back.. we all know Ashu has changed so whats harm in little fun  and this entry would just do wondersWink lolol.

We know he loves Nidhi madly, but to make her realize that they are meant to be together and that love is not a game, he has to change more, be a more  stronger person and moving on with life, we want to see him mingling with other groups not just Mallika and only then Nidhi will understand what she has lost with her won hands without a single fight...Ouch

Woohoo hope CV/writers are reading these suggestions.. 

Good one:) txs

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Yessoprishabps664Shee_xaandaffodil81SwastikAshNi

khush93 Groupbie
khush93
khush93

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I also never liked it that Nidhi   gave up so easily.
The way she fought with Mallika for Ashutosh that showed her strenght. BUt NOw  what?

I agree that Ashutosh should make her jealouse then only she will realise that what she is doing.

Her love is not stong enough to fight with her family. CVs should rethink this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1rishabps664Shee_xaandaffodil81

arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
true! Enogh of rona dhona...ufff

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanSwastikAshNi

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Great post. Always wanted a jealousy track. It is pathetic how the couple have just given up without even trying.

Yes, Ashu put his points across to Baba but he then toed Nidhi's line eventually.
Nidhi, the less said the better.Angry

They need to spice up the show, not regress by turning everyone, negative and weak. Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniShee_xaan

Go to top