India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CRAP!!! READ THIS

cutechubby Groupbie
cutechubby
cutechubby

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
hI..i dont know how many will agree but the last few episodes have been real crap..sooo dragging, just fillers nothing else. This nafrat track though was interesting in the start is starting to irk now with it going on and on...bored of seeing the same expression for Khushi and Arnav.
I feel Barun himself personally would've started talking to his wife and his family under his hard-held breath and dangerous tone and his hard face like ASR. It would not be a miracle if that happens to a person who has been working with the same expression for 1 long year...14 to 15 hours a day...

OOOFFF..

I feel the dialogues are also very absurd nowadays. Khushi who claims (atleast to herself) that she loves Arnav..how can she being his wife tell that he is a cheat to some outsider??? I dont think anyone who is in love will give up their soulmate like that...

Anyways, hope the directors give us something good to watch...If not i feel its best we all give a break from the show for sometime and return back when there is a twist..of course we will get to know the twist ahead from SBS/SBB etc...watching them for 2 mins is far better than taking our time out for this drag for half an hour in the day...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annapoorni70xyzsantacrazygirl4RD

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top