Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Break Away_Maaneet FF_UPDATES HELD TILL MARCH (Page 90)

sstylishdoll Goldie
sstylishdoll
sstylishdoll

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Waiting update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlingdivz

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sstylishdoll

Waiting update soon

will updt the teaser now but the update wil b on 20 Big smile
dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

The sun raise hitting the dark skies making it brighten in a pure bliss of a feeling of contentment and fulfillment in their hearts and souls feeling peace and pleasure in their barren lives which were ready to bear fruits and dreams yet again which they were sure they won't allow any monster to snatch away this time, they won't give away the feel of being away from each other but they'll start a new beginning with each other in a all new way and aspirations, they lied in the room in each other embrace fulfilling each other after so many days was a pure bliss they never knew they'll feel it again at least they left even the last hope they might have dreamt each night but dint knew whether it will be fulfilled in this life or not but today they have a new life in their own little dreamland which they will nourish with their love and care from now

He slowly opened his eyes and looked around with a smile the smile of contentment, the smile of living his dreams with open eyes now, he looked round to find his angel, his Mishty sleeping locked in his arms hugging his arm tight with both her hands, facing her back to him, the thin strap of her silky black night gown was a treat to watch over her milky pearl white skin...he looked at her a smile crept on his face looking at her smiley face over her shoulder he turns round snaking his hands round her waist caressing her soft bare arm under his long fingers entwining her fingers slowly with his while she smiled in her sleep crushing more in him, gluing her back to his bare chest making him grown at the rub of the soft silk over his skin cursing the last barrier between them...he moved his face a little down planting a sweet kiss over her shoulder and whispered...Good Morning Misthy...when she smiled at him murmuring...Good Night Maan...

He smiled at her gesture, she haven't changed a bit, in these years, even hid distance couldn't help her move on neither was he enough capable to do that, their Love was never bound to be with each other, neither bound to this distance between them, it always have this incredible capability to grow with passing time...with each second it doubled and tripled increasing its effect on each other making them vulnerable to each other

Maan moved from her lips to her neck, she arched her back in desperation when he nipped her skin and her eyes brimmed with a few tears she held onto the bed sheet tight in his fist crushing the creased cotton in her hands when he rubbed his skin with hers

Geet can I ask you something...he said nuzzling close to her neck

Hmm...that was all she could say lost in some unknown fear yet again engulfing her being

Do you know him...??? he said kissing her forehead with closed eyes while her eyes shot open her breath got rugged she was about to shove him off but something stopped her hands and she looked at his serene face closing her trying hard to control her bursting emotions she just managed to mutter...no...

Have you ever seen him before...he asked another question but she was finding it difficult to hold her now

Do I know him, have you ever seen him before...he asked again but no response yet again she knew she was losing it again but trying hard to control not at least in front of him, please no...NO...DONT MAKE ME DO THIS...Please God don't make me harm the only person I love more than my own life...that's what she was praying all the while

Can you recognize him...he was getting restless now hearing no response from her, he came close to her eyes feeling her shaking self when he finally looked at her and the scene in front of her was enough to shook his entire being

PS : LOL please do tell me pic dekh kar kis kis ko khushi hui jo teaser ke end tak maine tod di ROFL am still wondering am getting devilious day by day isnt it Wink merepe Devil ka asar ho raha hai baba ji kuch matt karna bass hone do Embarrassed

PS : sorry guyz am really really sorry for such a huge delay i am hell stuck with exams and will be all free just for you all after 20th will update on 20th and also will flood you with updates after that

pakka promise but as of now Divzi saying a hearty sorry to all

so now give me my comments and like

will be waiting

AND WHO ALL WANT PMz PLEASE SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST

I'LL NOT BE ABLE TO PM OTHERWISE

HeartDivzi sighing off

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

anamica123sravanthi93maanlvsgeetrockingchahataprajitamadramonica9febPoonamTprincesssarahcrazy_125kainturakiranCiaMaaneetylaraibneha512Dove..fatema_007mansi.tripathisree.maneetaksnsstylishdollMyInfatuationzdivya22sheetalvasalove4allPearl_27jssoodVinsh23nats0101dreamymishti88Dei_Gratia16anyaa.gurtiTia-AFreeBirdHanishadevi--Fairy--SONU_29nehakapoor7happydays30ambeernDilsaysmallvilleramaheshpreeti.1sona-rai--Ratna--mandy15swetha106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19honeygrapezaara2212Remya_PillaiRageOfAnAngelpunam2712gill123kabslocksDesigirls12.LilGreenRobot.dolly10richa_kapoortamanna1391vrinda22bhanu_rekhagmysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-abinash079DownhillspvdDonnaasingh24

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
ye kya hai divzi..teaser pe teaser de rahi ho..update kab dogi..u r really teasing with ur teasers

dazzlingdivz

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
my god... ur teaser is making me scared.. now eager to know wat it is

dazzlingdivz

Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz
Hanishadevi
Hanishadevi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

feet very sad for geet.. feel like killing t b****** who spoil her lifeAngryAngry..maan for sure will make him suffe toast in hell...

dazzlingdivz

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
waiting eagerlyyy

dazzlingdivz

Dei_Gratia IF-Dazzler
Dei_Gratia
Dei_Gratia