India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

What will uday do with videoclip..

Gods_child IF-Dazzler
Gods_child
Gods_child

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Guys...since last epi..i am having jst a single question on mind..will uday delete that clip in J's mobile...the way he was gazing her mobile..it didnt seem a much of danger to him...
 A lot of drama has to unfold in DEK..
I dont  noe ..wats on mind of DS ...her mysterious.. grin..its killing me...sumthing big is upon her mind..wat eva it is ...must  not turn J evil..Unhappy.. 

Everyone in place is behaving..so secretive..like every eyes is saying...manayata dear its only u who will be yuvrani..but let us grill u before that..u must take it serously this time..except poor...J who is fully engrossed with her potential power as yuvrani..and off course her father too...

Do share wat u guys think ..abt mobile clip..has uv already destroyed it..or is going too...why isnt he scared of J..he didnt seem much affected after Convo with J yesterday...LOL

Edited by Gods_child - 04 April 2012 at 11:22pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryjaneniroopaAdd123akkiiiiiSimran234rasiya.Anjalika13...navina...

Add123 Senior Member
Add123
Add123

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
TBH, I want Uday to take Jay's phone, and flush it down the toilet before her vry eyes, that lust at him every time he's in the scenario.LOL

Yess, I agree ... I to said in my analysis post, that Uday in the epi wasn't scared at all of Jay's blackmailing ... which he was until now ... his expressions were calm and compose ...

His attitude was like "Bring it On" type to Jay ... 

So yeah, Uday's upto something, I have a feeling tables are gonna turn Wink and Jay so called "yuvrani-to-be" is gonna fall hard from the seventh skyLOL

I don't really care whether Jay turns evil or not. She deserves itShocked I THINKEmbarrassed

Nice Post.Big smile

Edited by Adden123 - 04 April 2012 at 11:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaynmohinrmryjaneniroopaSimran234Gods_childAnjalika13Fatima_Q...navina...

Anjalika13 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalika13
Anjalika13

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
maybe uv did something to the video n wont go with her to the party n when and if she shows the video to everyone then something funny will come n she will make a fool of herself LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrySimran234Gods_child...navina...

Simran234 Goldie
Simran234
Simran234

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with Adden cause' today when he was gazing at the phone and grinning, I thought: "Kuch to khichidi pak rahi hai UV ka dimag me.." He definitely has a plan of some sort and about DS, she will only make Manyata her yuvrani, not J, she is just playing with her and UV and DS are obviously together in this one. And like Adden said, I don't care if J turns evil, she can't really hurt M...

Simran :D...

Add123Gods_childAnjalika13...navina...

Gods_child IF-Dazzler
Gods_child
Gods_child

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
@adden..really UV and Ds are jointly preparing the cake for celebration..its evident frm their eyecontact...and u are so damm correct..J is gonna have grt fall..that too frm 9th cloud..to grnd..and her condition is gonna be like niether of sky nor of earth...suspended in between reality and her fantasy..

@anjie..lol grt idea..sumthing funny will be out that will ridicule J

@sim...really kuch toh khichdi pak rahi..lets see who is destine to have it...and J always make manveer close..all her evil plans backfire..so its gud for manveer even if she turns Evil..she will only add spice to manveer :)

rmryAdd123Anjalika13...navina...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top