Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na The (MG) Thread 1 - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by PaintedSky

Interesting concept! Add me to ur pm list plz!

Thank u sooo much dear 😊😊😊

Accept my buddy request and I will surely PM 😊
Originally posted by PaintedSky

Awesome!

Thank u sooo much dear 😊😊😊
Originally posted by payalpari

wowww waiting 

Updating in 30 mins dear 😊😊
Originally posted by arpitaji

Updating in 30 mins dear 😊😊
wowww waiting ðŸ˜‰
Thank you all for your amazing support ,likes and lovely comments dears. 😊
Please click like button and give loads of comments. If like button's not working do let me know dear
Please continue to shower your love on my writings it is what keeps me going
I have added translation to Hindi dialogues in English in bracket in purple color 😊
Note:
I know you guys really wanna know what happened that day, believe me even I am dying to tell, but guys please have a little patience na. First I need to build the story as in explain their present as well as the beautiful past their shared together, so that you can experience their love... guys trust me and please enjoy the flash backs as well as it's important for u to know and understand their bond and pain then only u will be able to feel why he is guilty and why she is hurt to this extent. Then only u will cherish their past and feel their present.
Chapter 2

Pinky: Arey Geet Di, where are you lost? You aren't even listening to me.

She said waving her hands in front of Geet's eyes and she snapped out of her past as the clouds of betrayal clouded all around and she once again submerged in the darkness of her present.

Pinky: Arey Di, you listening na. Adi proposed to me. I am so happy, I feel over the moon today.

When Geet didn't react Pinky got worried.

Pinky (shaking her slightly): Di, any problem?

Geet (jolting out of her thoughts): Nahi, nahi Pinky. I am so happy for you. So when are you making me meet Adi?

Pinky: Bahut jald di. But before that you need to come shopping with me tomorrow. (Geet tried to refuse but Pinky didn't let her speak). Please di, mana mat karna, you know na I really need advice in shopping. Please… pretty please… (she said making a sad baby face)

(Very soon di. But before that you need to come shopping with me tomorrow. (Geet tried to refuse but Pinky didn't let her speak). Please di, don't refuse, you know na I really need advice in shopping. Please… pretty please… (she said making a sad baby face))

Geet (couldn't resist and pulled her cheeks, she looked so cute): Acha theek hai my sister I will come with you. Ab toh happy na. Give me a lovely smile now.

(Ok fine, my sister I will come with you. Now you happy right. Give me a lovely smile now.)

Pinky (smiled widely): Thank you di. Chalo di got to go now, meet you tomorrow, bhool na mat.

(Thank you di. Ok di got to go now, meet you tomorrow, don't forget.)

Saying so Pinky left from there leaving behind a broken Geet who's past kept on torturing and tormenting her present.

Geet (self thought): Maan how could you so this to me? I was so happy that day in our lake park when you proposed me. Did your promises mean nothing to you? How could you Maan… How could you?

And she kept on weeping there till late evening before she finally dragged herself for a lonely walk till her flat crashing on the bed with tears rolling down her eyes as yet again she tossed on the bed empty stomach trying to forget her past but it kept on perturbing her and she finally had her sleeping medicine in an attempt to break free from her past but all her efforts were futile as her past followed her even in her dreams to torment her already scorching soul.

Here Pinky called up Maan super excited wanting to share the happiest moment of her life with her brother. He was not only her brother but her friend, her parents, her guide, her idol, her everything.

Pinky: Bhai, aap kaise ho? (Brother, how are you?)

Maan (escaping her question, how could he be without his life, his soul, his Geet): Tu bata how are you sis? (You tell, how are you sis?)

Pinky: I am really very very happy today Bhai. Aapke sharmile dost ne finally mujhe propose kar diya.

(I am really very very happy today Bhai. Your shy friend finally proposed me today.)

Maan always knew that Adi loved Pinky and so did she and it was only a matter of time before they both accepted their love and feelings for each other. Maan was really grateful of Adi for always being there for his sister through thick and thin, reaching out to her when even Maan couldn't.

Pinky (not getting any response from Maan, shouted on the phone): Bhai, aap ho na? Aapko meri aawaz sunai de rahi hai na?

(Brother, you there right? Can you hear my voice?)

Maan (jolting back to reality): Ha meri bahana, my little princess, I am so happy for you my bachcha. Congratulations dear and where is my buddy and now your would be life partner Adi.

(Yeah my sister, my little princess, I am so happy for you my child. Congratulations dear and where is my buddy and now your would be life partner Adi.)

Pinky: Arey Bhai, he is really scared of your reaction and is hiding away.

Maan (smiled slightly at his best friend's drama. Only Pinky and Adi had the power to light up a smile on his face and bring him out of his dark world of guilt and grief): Adi bhi na, full dramebaaz hai. Pinky just give him the phone.

(Adi is a total drama queen. Pinky just give him the phone.)

Adi (literally shaking while holding the phone and stammering): Maaannn…

Maan: Congratulations buddy. I am so happy for both of you, finally you proposed, I thought I would grow old by the time you would gather the guts to express your love. (Adi sighed in relief while Maan became serious). Promise me Adi that you will be with Pinky through thick and thin like you always have been.

Adi (crossing his heart and promising his life): Don't worry Maan, Pinky is my life. I will never let any harm come her way. (changing the topic) So how are you doing buddy?

Maan dodged the question but Adi was very well aware of the pain his best friend was undergoing but he too had no cure for it.

As Maan kept the phone he remembered the time he had proposed Geet.

Flash Back

Maan recalled how he had proposed her at their lake park by lightening the whole park with beautiful lightening, displaying his love via a message amidst the gorgeous lights.

Will You Marry Me

Mishti

How she had nodded for a yes with tears of happiness flowing down her eyes. They hugged each other finding solace merging into one.

They remained like that till eternity as the sun completely submerged into the horizon feeling content to be so close to each other. They silently vowed to never leave the other come what may wanting time to just stand still like that forever finding tranquility in each other's arms.

They broke apart after ages and looked into each other's eyes completely lost in the depth of their love, witnessing their reflection, their care, peeping into each other's soul, pouring their divine love via their eyes. Their trembling lips slowly closed the distance as they gently brushed against the other.

Maan very delicately took her lips in a soothing kiss as he softly kissed her. They both were lost in the feel of each other as their soft first kiss soon turned passionate and they were lost nibbling, sucking and kissing each other.

It felt as if the Earth stood still witnessing the purest Milan of two bodies one soul as the clouds burst open rejoicing their union as the trees swayed to the music of their love. Nature truly felt blessed today to have witnessed the sweetest union of the purest of souls.

But suddenly a storm broke the tranquility of the place as lightening cracked through the heaven as if depicting the turbulence that lay ahead of them and both were jolted out of their sweet union.

Geet felt scared while Maan cocooned her in his embrace as if comforting her that he was there with her today and always but little did he know that it would be him only who would destroy her soul beyond repair. Had he known he would have destroyed himself much before he ruined her.

Flash Back Ends

Thunder roared outside breaking Maan's chain of thoughts and he jolted out to the bitter reality of his present far far away from the sweet memories of his past with his Jaan, his Geet.

Lightening cracked the heavens as the thunder storm growled as if depicting the turbulence that struck their perfect lives. Heavens poured opened as tears flowed non-stop from Maan's eyes remembering how one day ruined their entire lives as he fell on his knees in anger, in frustration, in pain, in helplessness, in guilt just not able to reach his Jaan to heal her, to save her soul and in turn redeem himself.

Maan (self thought): Please Jaan, give me one chance, I beg of you. I will bear every punishment you bestow on me, I promise I will leave as if I never existed but please… (he broke down completely)

He cried his heart out not able to bear the pain, the grief, the remorse anymore.

Please press the like button and let me know how you find it. I am really nervous about this one guys... so please tell na...
Eagerly Awaiting...
An appeal of all my readers, please don't remain silent. Please

press like and write comments…

What reason they got separate.
waiting for next part..
nice one..
bth r suffering stayin away fm each odr..
waitin 2 know more abt their past!!
emotional update geet lost in thaughts  pinky told maan about proposal maan hAPPY FOR HER  but lost in his past maan guilty do next soon