Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dreams Beyond Imagination~link to thd2pg1~ (Page 48)

_Maaneet_ IF-Stunnerz
_Maaneet_
_Maaneet_

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
awesome teaser
waiting for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eza_analyst

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
awesome teaser
waiting for the update

Eza_analyst

Eza_analyst IF-Dazzler
Eza_analyst
Eza_analyst

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

teaser
awesome...
cont soon...

sure dear
Infinity. IF-Addictz
Infinity.
Infinity.

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
superb Teaser

waiting for update

continue soon

thankx for pm

Eza_analyst

Eza_analyst IF-Dazzler
Eza_analyst
Eza_analyst

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 3295

awesome teaser
waiting for the update

Coming Dear

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
eagerly waiting for update after this teaser LOL
Eza_analyst IF-Dazzler
Eza_analyst
Eza_analyst

Eza_analyst IF-Dazzler
Eza_analyst
Eza_analyst

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

(c) angelic_eza analyst  2012. All rights reserved

Hi Guys,

This FF is especially for our page Geet Beginning Of new Era 

Please Like for further updates of different writers happy smiley, jump smiley, happy smiley, animation smiley, animated smiley

For Pms please add analyst_pmlist in to your buddy list

Part- 4 Smile

Geet... tum par sirf mera hi effect hona chahiye...

Meri baato se tumhe khushi aur mere ahsaaso se tumhe effect hona chahiye...

But he kept himself there comfortably,

Hoye mandu...

Hoye kaisa hay tuu kaha hai...Saaley bata zindah bhi hai yaa mar gaya

She stopped in the mid and looked at the maan who was sitting there comfortably and Nihaarofying his jaan ...

She glared him : You may leave Mr. sales man...

Ohhh f***

Maan was hell pissed off now...

I cancelled my important meeting for her and she is telling me that I may leave that too what he called that Idiot sales man...

Grhhh maan beta sahi jaa raha hai tu uss ke picchey aur who terey aaghey aaghey ab toh life aisi hi katni hai shayad biwi ki ghulaami me

Maan shrugged of his shoulder on his own unbelievable thoughts when he heard

Mandu sudhar jaa tujhey pata hai maa ka call aaya tha mujhe kal and she was asking me where is Ranbir

He did hide himself behind the pillar. Don't know why but he wanted to hear that conversation...

Ranbir: haa toh don't tell me mandu tu ne maa ko bata diya

Gurrr tu meri baat suneygha mandu...

Bol bol jaldi

Nahi me ne maa ko bol diya ke teri educational trip important thi... ab bechaari maa ko kyaa pata ke tu apni ek idiot bimbo girlfriend ke saath ghoomne gaya hua hai...

Ohhh maan sighed in relief all the while he was thinking behind the pillar and thinking with whom she is talking so care free... The thought she is having someone in her life tore apart him...

Achha toh tu sun... geet said chirpily unfamiliar to the fact that the third person was listening them...

Who na me na abhi jeweler ki shop me hu ...

Geet don't tell me tu uncle ji ka paisa sirf waste karna jaanti hai...

Mandu tu sunegha yaa me phone cut karu...

She said frustratingly Idiot Mandu.. ek toh mujhe bata ne me sharam aa rahi hai upar se yeh aisee...

Who me unn ke liye ring lene aayi thi...

unn kon...

Tu sun le ek baar me

Okhh okhh this time I won't disturb u bol...

Woh jiju ke liye

Accha tu bhaai ke liye ring lene gayi hai par q

Manduuu mere Jiju nahi tere jiju ke liye

There was a pin drop silence on the other line

Mandu...

Mandu... Kyaa hua

Nahiii geet sachiii Haaha kyaa bol rhai hai mere jiju ke liye buhahahaha

Geet rolled her eyes on his antiques, he was like that only...

Totally unpredictable only geet could understand him, but sometimes she also failed miserably,

It was nothing but just a mere act of his to show his happiness...

Geet and he both were best friends since childhood...

They both were partner in all mischief, both always ready to be punished if the other is getting punishment because of their mischief...

Though geet is really sincere in studies she used to complete his assignments and all the notes preparation for him...

And sometimes Ranbir helped him to sneak out for the movies and day out trip with friends that was obviously illegal and abundant from her family... her father didn't like their friendship but he couldn't say much because of anjali was already married in thatj family... and somewhere in his heart he do  believe that his daughter will never betrayed him...

So that geet Ranbir was her mandu, who is always ready for her whenever she needed him most, she was very much free with her mandu...

Mandu this is the name given by Geet to Ranbir when they were just 6 years...

Geet heared it someone randomly and when she asked the meaning of it the person told her it meant someone really best that was the day when she called him Mandu...

And after some weeks Ranbir learned the actually meaning of mandu i.e. Idiot he started calling her mandu... For whole world they both were Ranbir and Geet but for both of them they were mandu...

They both possessed each other...

Geet could wake him, make fun of him but no one had that right... even their friend had no right to say mandu neither to geet nor Ranbir...

So that Ranbir for geet...He was on his weekend trip with one of his girl friend...

Ok this is not something new neither for him nor for her...

He knew very well his Mother couldn't refuse Geet as she is her favorite niece and After all lovely sister of her Eklothi bahu (who are still confused please refer character sketch anjali Geets sister and Veer's Wife) 

They both were really busy in their talks... Ranbir was in Mahableshwar with shruti her permanent Girl friend...

Aur bata mandu meri Bhabhi kaisi hai...

Ohh My shona is fine rey ...

Ranbir said contentedly...

He was really appreciative to geet. It was because of her Doing all aiyashi, If geet wasn't in her life then the life would surely monotonous & neutral...

Maan was all the while behind the pillar spying geet...

Ooops no actually according to him trying o comprehend her wife's life better Loll

They both were busy in their chit chat...

Maan was shocked to realize that how much this girl could talk... That in the same language which he used while he was with his friends...

She was all the while telling him

His heart Pounded deadly when he heard she was saying

Kyaa mandu BKM ki koi news mili kyaa

Don't know what the person said on another line geet said ...

I am really missing him badly... Please mandu kucch toh kar you know na how much I love him...

I am dying to hear his melodious voice...

Me dying to kiss his...

(Socho socho kyaa hosakta hai...)

Geet me aata hut oh hum kucch karenghey Okhhh he cutted off her in between Tu tension mat ley me uska new album le kar aajaungha terey liye but release toh honey dey...

Maan came out of his thought and smiled gleefully and dialed someone's number...

Meer where are you

On the other line: yes maan bolo

Maan: I wanted to record a song but the song should be on my choice...

Meera: It was always your choice Mk ab yeh bolo kab karwana hai aur konsa ...

Meera was his childhood friend both were together in school, college, in London...

They both known as Meeraan In the college the happening couple but the fact was that they were nothing more than a good friends... (but according to maan they were just like Geet and Ranbir but meera think diffrent)

Both were shining rock star of the college

meera...

for maan she was Meer, started her own music company and maan was the special one who used to sing occasionally with some other name

Well his point of view for singing with some other name I will explain in some other update...

He reached Meera's office It was quite weird for employees to see the MSK entering in to their boss's cabin...

Meera was same age like maan...

Maan always used to come before office timing or after or usually on Sunday's with their all friends group...

The songs which he sang was really few but all were super hit ... as people just purchased it because of his name Loll

BKM ...

Who is BKm Nobody knew except maan and his friends... Why he never showed up in public nobody knew except maan and his friends...

Media is still in search of it and Nobody knew except maan and his friends...

Maan reached to meera's cabin and knocked but shocked to see all dhamal chokadi (his friends group) was present there...

Ughhh man what you all guyzz doing here...

Your wait... Prem said with bored and yucky face...

As usual... Heer said after prem as usual admiring prem...

For you to come and wrap out the news...(Arnav said looking him deeply

Thats why you are here finally meera said looking arnav and trying to figure out his mood as usual...

That is maan's group, his second world.. The world where he was carefree, where he always acts like a child and people didn't mind once to pamper the great MSK...

Where there was no responsibility, where there were no restrictions, where there was no tension...

The only things which exist in this world were happiness, careless nature of others...

It was the unsaid rule of the group...

Tension ho toh door ke bahar chhod kar aana and happiness hay toh saath me lana atleast we would get party...LOL LOL

They all were very successful in their field...

Prem was having his business of Hotels in the town...

Heer was his Business partner

Arnav was having his own business of textiles, and Meera an owner of  Music company...

The media outside the world was unaware of their relation, they never made it obvious to show it infact whenever they met in any party they behave not more than acquaintance...

They were in the college band... they still do practice of their Band whenever they got time on Sundays obviously at Meera's place...

Okhh shall we start the recording...Me already in a hurry... Hmm

They all moved towards the recording room...

I will record it alone I don't want anyone to disturb me while doing this...

Okhh Boss ...they all said in unison while their eyes were all glowing in naughtiness...

He started but before that not forgot to take out her picture from his coat and set it on the lyrics table as if her picture was lyrics for him...

Her each and every gesture was inspiring him to sing the song and not forget to mention while playing crazily with his favorite music instrument guitar...

Kisi Roz Tumse Mulaakat Hogi

Kisi Roz Tumse Mulaakat Hogi

Meri Jaan Us Din Mere Saath Hogi

Magar Kab Na Jaane Ye Barsaat Hogi

Mera Dil Hai Pyaasa

Mera Dil Akela

Zara Tasveer Se Tu Nikalke Saamne Aa

Meri Mehbooba

Meri Taqdeer Hai Tu Machalke Saamne Aa

Meri Mehbooba

Meri Mehbooba Meri Mehbooba

Meri Mehbooba

Meri Mehbooba

O Bla Dee Dee Dee
O Bla Da Da Da
O Bla Do Do Do
What to Do

He started and all the people standing outside the recording room hold their breath, it was all the while same peoples almost forgot to breathe whenever he recorded his any of song ( well it is I just forgot to breath When I was Imagining this song sung By maan  with same expression ). The eagerness to meet his love... The thirst in his voice as if he was running in the dry deserted area and the moist, the feel of shadow was nowhere to sooth his painful body...

The helplessness was evident in his eyes... and that was the time when his whole dhamal chokdi crashed the door and get inside the room... It was always like that... They always came in while maan record his songs in spite of his numerous warnings...

O Bla Dee Dee Dee
O Bla Da Da Da
O Bla Do Do Do
We Love You

Maan rolled his eyes on their naughtiness. He already gave up on their mischievous nature. Though they all are highly professional very much sincere when it comes on responsibilities but the hidden childish behavior, He was enjoying each and every bit of song with his newly found love...

He took out the photo from the tab and kept it safely in his coats pocket safely...

They all were standing in front of him with wild large grinned and smiling lips... It was always like that when they were together nothing matters to them. The sole aim at that time to make their precious moment happy and memorable...

Nahin Yaad Kabse Magar Main Hoon Jabse

Mere Dil Mein Teri Mohabbat Hai Tabse

Main Shaayar Hoon Tera Tu Meri Ghazal Hai

Badi Bekaraari Mujhe Aaj Kal Hai

Badi Bekaraari Mujhe Aaj Kal Hai

Mujhe Aaj Kal Hai

Meri Mehbooba

Meri Mehbooba

Meri Mehbooba

He went towards the window. The Large sea face was resting in peace infront of him...

The roaring waves were expressing their happiness while coming up towards the building window... As if wanted to engulf everything which come in their way...

he rest his hand in the pocket where picture of her was resting. He touched it but failed to realize that in their all masti someone was observing him keenly and it was the time when the person started singing in excitement and pounced on him in order to snatch the picture from his hand...

Toku Re Toku Re

Mustake tor

Tomuke pachale mustaake tor

Lasa rey beka so beka se kor

Jaane Kahan Se Lo Aa Gayi Hai vo

Everyone was shocked to see him singing in alien language but there shocking expression soon replaced with pleasant smiling faces when they realized that the golden heart of their friend was beating for somebody...

And maybe he is in love...

O Bla Dee Dee Dee

O Bla Da Da Da

O Bla Do Do Do

We Love You

Heer came ahead and placed a soft kiss on Maan's cheek and maan blushed, and heer chuckled on his puppy love nature...

While all the others were fighting to see the picture and arnav was running like a maniac in order to save it from the others.

Bhala Kaun Hai Vo Humein Bhi Bataao

Ye Tasveer Uski Humein Bhi Dikhaao

Ye Kisse Sabhi Ko Sunaate Nahin Hain

Magar Doston Se Chhupaate Nahin Hai

Chhupaate Nahin Hai

But in all their masti and halla gulla they all failed to realized the broken heart of someone... They all failed to see the meera whose face was totally pale...

Yes she do...

She does love maan crazily... But she never told him... The fear of losing best friend sequentially to earn the lover was very much high that she never expressed it and it happened today. Her love is no more hers... He already accepted someone in his life... Her heart cried out in pain, But no Hell No she can't ruin his friends happiness, she too started singing.. somewhere pieces of her broken heart was still lingering and she couldn't do anything more than gathering them and soothing with false hope of his return...

Tere Darde Dil Ki Dava Hum Karenge

Na Kuchh Kar Sake To Dua Hum Karenge

Na Kuchh Kar Sake To Dua Hum Karenge

Dua Hum Karenge

It was Heer who relaised the pain, the tinge in her voice, and why she couldn't she was her best friend... They share all the secrets... she rested her hand on her shoulder... and trying to sooth her pain which she knew was not possible... Maan was all the while behind the prem and arnav who were running, jumping, on the couch, playing passing the parcel with the picture... to tease the maan...

Tadap Kar Aayegi Vo

Tujhe Mil Jaayegi Vo

Teri Mehbooba

Teri Mehbooba Teri Mehbooba

Teri Mehbooba Teri Mehbooba

Teri Mehbooba

Maan gave up on their antiques and sat on the couch panting heavily, he grabbed the bottle and gulp whole in one go glaring both of them when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned and smile crept on his face and assurance in the eyes of another person made his heart calmed ...

It was Meera who gave him the picture of his lady love...

Kisi Roz apni Mulaakat Hogi

Meri Jaan Us Din Mere Saath Hogi

Magar Kab Na Jaane Ye Barsaat Hogi

Mera Dil Hai Pyaasa

Mera Dil Akela

Meri Mehbooba

Maan started singing and it was more than her he was assuring himself that One day I will meet you and you will recognize me ... and that you will be with me as my lady love as my fate of life and destiny after this life. The happiness in his eyes made meera calm a bit okkk somewhere her love is happy, he is having someone to love his...and there is someone in his life to be loved by him... a tear escaped from her eyes and she hugged him tightly...

Someday I will meet you...

My love, from that day forth, you will be with me.

But who knows when you'll shower down your love;

my heart is thirsty, my lonely heart!

Just step out from the picture (in my mind) and come before me!

My love

You're my fate; fight out (of the picture) and come before me!

My love...

Step out from the picture (in my mind) and come before me!

My love

I don't even remember since when, perhaps as long as I've existed,

I have loved you.

I'm your poet, and you are my poem.

Lately, I'm restless with longing for you.

My love...

My love

My love, from that day forth, you will be with me.

But who knows when you'll shower your love upon me;

my heart is thirsty, my lonely heart!

My love

Precape: Music Album Beside the Geets bed (Kisne rakha) Wink

Teaser
Next: part 5
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okhh sweety pies me Finally updated (sighing in releif) Embarrassed
Sorry I know I tease U guys alot But I really enjoyed It LOL
One More thing this update is really special Its Double treat actually one for My result and another ummm you will gt to know in a day or two
Btw This update is dedicated to all those bday princess of mines...
Cindy Geet,Sstylish Doll, Maneet Deewani(FB)
and all those whome I forgt to mention Ouch
Hey galz may god give you all the happiness you deserved Smile
Enough of My bak bak Please like and comment I guess I did really well so I deserve your long long comments Embarrassed
P.s: THE UPDATE DAYS OF THIS STORY IS SATURDAY TILL THEN PLEASE SHOWER YOUR LOVE ON ME
--------------------------------------------------------- 

Edited by Eza_analyst - 06 December 2012 at 8:48am

The following 125 member(s) liked the above post:

thahudpurvanehavashimady2483coolpari54mishimshubhiguptaapubasuniki7611fishuzainabzeeqShineXavierneetugarg123kjn12maanlvsgeetmousreanalyst_pmlistCindygeetsunaina239290860623tabassum_tabbu01leothelionammyicycoolmmishra1mans22angeeshpulvi16drashtipatel30PoonamTmishtimohabbatchingamingmamatha.Nihsonpreet.harmanFamenLucknGlorynibi_suchipriyankasweet21Shraddha.sinariCiaMaaneetadorableshaitananvashakhuranaetrikaahsaaspyarkaNH1971ambili123angel_mewsupernasahufatema_007Makpietania90zaidi98micky11cutemishtiGurlygirlsstylishdollprema_ksRukhluvMaanm-g19shabnam22kamiyadivya22dreamy4evergurti30AmbibambyneethuMGsheetalvasaangel_smilynishamnajssoodmaanshianmirzapreetymaaneetnats0101d_soniaMayamaanBrown-Eyeskshubhangisnehapriyajeyanthi12316anyaa.gurti--Fairy--nehakapoor7meettuambeernritzy09-Veritaserum-_nandy_mrk-1preeti.1sona-rai--Ratna--CrazzyBusymaanmeet1meena..mandy156n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaRemya_PillaiTyrojasraj123ammu5---nishu----Mishu-Shruthelove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.priyasreeimpoojavermakabslockspunam2712gill123gorgeousqueen.JeevanaP_Maaneet_dolly10tamanna1391vrinda22todayzstarabinash079bhanu_rekhagmysteriousmillispvd.hayaat.Infinity.Donnaa

Go to top