I tried to reply all if i missed someone then sorry 
Posted: 12 years ago

(c) angelic_eza analyst  2012. All rights reserved

Hi Guys,

This FF is especially for our page Geet Beginning Of new Era

Please Like for further updates of different writers

For Pms please add analyst_pmlist in to your buddy list

Part-1

Geet, Geet puttar  chal beta jaldi se taiyar ho ja tujhe dekhne ke liye aaj ladke waaley aa rahe hai,

Maa'''..

Geet uttered in shock, but well she knew even her mother couldn't do anything. It did all depend on the decisions of elders.

Jiii muma

She replied sadly and went near the closet, to take out the dress for her when her mother stopped her in mid. 

Beta tu rehne de bus ye books utha kar rakh de me tere liye samaan nikaal deti hu,

her mom said politely in spite of the fact she know how much her daughter wanted to study more. How much she is obsessive about her books, but still she couldn't do anything for her, except finding a good husband or pray to God for her good future, she wanted to complete her Degree, she wanted to be strong and make her career on her own self, but fate have their own way to meet peoples  and make their story beautiful and historical

JI muma 

Maan Bete aaj hum aaj aap keliye ladki dekhne jaa rahe hai,

Hmmm ,

he was working on his lap top, when he heard it,

For maan it was nothing new, they already saw lots of Girls for him and already rejected most of them as if he was prince and they were not agreed less than a princess, yes he was indeed...

JIi Dadi ma lekin mujhe laghta hai ke aaplogon ko ab yeh sab bas kar dena chahiye. I mean its enough na how many times, you will see the girls and would reject them for silly reasons I mean its enough they also have self respect and above all we too have a daughter in our family, don't forget that annie is also a girl and how we would feel when somebody reject her.

Nahi beta This alliance is really good, actually upto our expectations and the girl is really beautiful, I saw her in an event, and she is not less than an angel.You both will look perfect with each other. and what are  you talking about annie, she is princess of our palace, and nobody dare to reject the khurana's Girl,

Maan smiled''uff elders...

They always wanted perfect for their kids, no matter is that things or Human beings

Thik hai Dadi ma, me leaving for an office, will be late today, please took care of your self and don't take stress.

Ji beta. She kissed on his cheeks. And he smiled and left.

Arey rano jaldi karo Khurana's will be here any time. 

Ji beejee saara kaam ho gaya hai, Bus Geet ko check karna baaki hai,

Bejeee: Haa toh go and check her, she is ready or not, first check where is her books, kahi ab tak un ke hi saath toh nahi hai.

Rano: Nahi nahi beejee who to me ne  khud utha kar rakh di thi.

Bejee: hmmm

Rano sighed in relief, finally she satisfied with her interrogation.

Rano hurriedly walk towards Geet's room,

ABHI TAK SADA RAKHA HAI KAGAZ APNI CHAHAT KA

MUNASIB JAB BHI SAMJHENGHE KOI PAIGHAM LIKH DENGHE

KOI PAIGHAAM KYAA LIKHNA HIA IK CHHOTYSE KAGAZ PAR

JISEY HUM CHAHTEY HAI BUS USSI KA NAAM LIKH DENGHE

She was lying on her bed, had some diary type's book in her hands, as geet heard the knock on her door slipped the Diary inside the pillow and straighten her self.

Geet beta ready hai na tuu chal abhi tere sasural walaey aatey hi honghe,

Ji Muma'''..

All meeting went well, It was Dadi only who came for the meeting with the Handa family,

Handa's were shocked to see only one person from the family, and dadi told them about their family ,

Her Son and Bahu (Savera and Raaj)were on Business trip wich was very important for their business, Nain and Dev, her younger grandson and his wife were in Newyork since so long and her one youngest grandson pratik and her sister anvesha were studying in Oxford and its their last year to come ,

Dadi talked with Geet and she actually loved the geet, her Likeness was evident in her eyes, but still she ask for some time to answer, and left the Handa's mansion.

On the way to Khurana's Dadi called maan and informed that she liked the girl and they are going to answer them positively,

Maan was not interested in marriage stuff, for him marriage is nothing but a one more responsibility, one more person to care for him, and yeah somewhere he was a bit excited to have someone in her life who would share her breath with him.

Its night time, Geet was studying her books, she was in 2nd year Bachelor of Art (B.A) studying some literature of Shakespeare. When her Mom entered in the room, she put the books aside and smiled to her lovingly, she smiled back and sat near her on the bed and kissed her forehead.  

Unn logon ne haa kar di hai. She said with teary eyes and smiling lips, her happiness was evident in her eyes, but Geet was no where to listened she was hell shocked after listening to it. Its like they will get her married soon, and here she won't be allowed to ask a single question. Just like her Dii, Anjali di... Yes she was a marriage material, so she won't mind at all, actually she was more than happy at the time of her marriage. And why not she would be she was secretly in love with veer Bhai, they were childhood friends, and it was basically love cum arrange marriage , But Geet is not at all a marriage material, she loved to write about her prince charming, but her first love was her Books. And for her if she get her prince charming she have to sacrifice her books, her studies, her college, her best friends and she was not yet ready for that. She looked at her books sadly and

ZINDAGI AISE REHGUZAR PAR MUJH KO LAAYI

SAAYE SE BHI TERE AB HO GAYI JUDAAYI.

Puttar, tu meri baat dhyaan se sun, yeh kitaab, pen, yeh saari chizen maayeke tak hi acchi laghti hai, ab se tu humari nahi unn ki hai

Maan ji, tere pati ka naam hai, un ke jivan ke dukh sukh ab sab kuchh tere hai, un logon ne shadi ka mahurath bhi nikaal liya hai wo bhi sirf Do din baad, both saarey kaam hai, sirf do din aur tum un ki ho jaaonghi humara toh koi haq hi nahi rahengha.

She smiled weakly to her mom, the happiness in her eyes, for her daughter, she didn't want to snatch it brutally. She love her book it is true, but she loved her mom, it was Fact and she couldn't made her sad, because of herself,

Beta  tu khush toh hai na...

Which type of people they, they not yet shown me his pics and asking me whether I am happy or not, only with the name can we judge the person, can we conclude their personality by their name...

But I have too, do I have any choice, she smiled weakly and nodded her head in yes.

Rano left the room and asked her to sleep, but how can she, she was sad, happy, tensed, nervous, every thing, she was surrounded by so many different emotions.

She was sad because she has to leave all her life behind, her care free life, her chanchal pan, her masti everything, her friends .

She was nervous, how will she manage their

She was tense, what if she failed to fulfill their expectations, if she failed to make them happy.

She was happy, why not who don't love to be loved by someone, and she is going to become someone's life.

She opened her Diary,

PHIR PHOOL KHILI KHUSHBOO BIKHRI TUM YAAD AAYE

PHIR BAZM E TAMANNA DIL ME SAJI TUM YAAD AAYE

SOCHO NE TARASHA PIKAR DIL NE RANGH BHAREY

PHIR RAAT NE KOI BAAT KAHI TUM YAAD AAYE.

She closed her eyes, in acceptance that she belonged to someone, the person to whom she belong is now in her life. And finally drifted to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precape: Maan finally Said Geet and  closed eyes  
She was standing front of the mirror (Nihaarofying) admiring herself , When she heard Geet ...
She immmediately turned around to see who was there

Huhhh Finally updated
Hey Freinds thanks for your support
Please like and Comment
No Pms for this FF
The days For update is
MONDAY AND SATURDAY
😊 😊 😊

Edited by Eza_analyst - 11 years ago
Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting...
awesome update. Loved it alot. Exsited for next part...