India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

4/4 My Take : Switch on and switch off!

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

What a wonderful feel good episode. A great combination of surprise moments that went well with some and not so well with others. All in all, an episode that all RaYa fans would relish. A long time pending dream of letting go "Mr kapoor" came true, atleast in the private space. Happy faces made up for a Kodak moment today. Another hug added to the classic list but definitely not at the top for me.

Ram Kapoor : Another class act today. Fantastic! If this is what a selfish man does, can you direct me to one in the real world please?. Would like to have one for myself.Embarrassed Those genuine smiles were touching the soul. Surprises reserved for Priya and Ayesha and the happiness on making people's wish come true showed the nature of the man. He carries his heart on his sleeve and sure has a golden one at that! They have made Ram Kapoor as the perfect package! He does things for people irrespective of their nature and just to make them happy. UFF! Too good to be true!Clap

Priya Kapoor : Brilliant expressions today. From the wife who was proud to see her husband considering her family as his own, to the relief cum happiness for her sis's dream coming true, she was bang on with her expressions. The story abt the TDH cum Mota pa Prince was cute too. May be they could have left the Mota part. Kinda getting overusedConfused Loved it otherwise. The Haye Ram part and then the shyness was absolutely a delight to watch. Good morning conversation and the office surprise act was again well done.

Vikram,Neha, Harry : I see you. I don't see you.. Once again a hit and miss. But I have a feeling they might just hit it off well after the initial surprise knowing Harry's gender. Not sure how the CV"s are planning on this one.But all seems well for now betweeen Vik and Harry too. Neha did react quite differently to the shopping bags and then the delay by Vikram. Fingers crossed yet again.

Ayesha Sharma: Ban gayi No brainer waali sabse badi model:
What an undeserving gift to the start up, struggling model. The one who sees nothing but herself and her dreams and cares least about the people who are ringing wisdom. And that formal Thank you to Jiju followed by the abundance praise reserved for Sid the true wellwisher. Kab sudregi yehAngry

Sid : He is a smooth player. Initially surprised about Ayesha's big break and then recovering quickly. Making the ultimate Bhabhi ki behen move and the treat idea to create doubts even in the naysayers. This guy is surely more dangerous. Not sure if Priya or Ram by themselves could save Ayesha.

Niharika - Never say never. Just like the battery, she runs non stop making one flop plans after another. I say keep up the good work. Iam sure something might work at some point of the time, but we do get a good deal for ourselves for most part. Now Ayesha might just be the right prey for her.

Now to the critic part. Loved the whole Nutz Karthik convo. Quite how I felt too. What the hell? Today's episode looked like as if nothing happened y'day. no silent treatment, no crappy dialogues and behavior by Karthik, no selfish behavior by Ayesha Sharma. This was too good to be true. I for one, felt like Nutz that it was so sudden with no continuity from the previous episode. People seem to really have the switch and works well for the Sharma's. Be it Karthik or Priya. Both have let go of their attitude for the better half and sweetened up with the good news of their sis's dream come true. For once, i would love the CV"s to actually let them have a conversation. Today I was really hoping that they would make Priya explain the situation and let a sorry for her behavior. Nope.. It was the other way about her having small expectations or something. Where and when did I lose the strong character, Iam not sure? But I love to see her back. I hoped that she might actually either let Ram or Ayesha know that it was a big deal and too early but she took it all in one go. May be the effect of Sid on Ayesha is scaring to let her think straight. A little disappointed that there wasn't much talk or apologies for wrong behavior.  What would have happened if Ram didn't react and did nothing? Would Priya have had a convo or continued the silent treatment?
Karthik Sharma, can he really do something other than just reacting to news? How about having a heart to heart convo with his wife instead of screaming every opportunity? He is kinda getting lines at the wrong time. SAD! May be,I was just having a mentos moment that Karthik Nutz relationship looks like going down the drain. It might just be a long shot but something that could complicate RaYA's relationship .Hope Iam wrong!

Enjoy the episode as-is with your brains switched off. Absolute delight. Switch it on and then you  might feel a lot of questions unanswered. Make your choice.

P:S - Guys.. Hit the chaskameter. We are falling week after week. C;mon.. Click and hit every post. Good luck and Good night!

Edited by fosla - 04 April 2012 at 10:16pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

minikiAnu Shriramtrieshkalpoepkapjj999supriya_sagarpisces12sushraibalhfan4everjanardanaalu5123haribol79season915jainnehaPriya_FanPoojaMishtyfanrayasaniya9919mem1salsalyjakther7leo4evermaris08LumosIndYa4uDimdim.TVserialfreakyipee

Priya_Fan Goldie
Priya_Fan
Priya_Fan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I'm in hurry Angie! But How could I not stop to say Hi and miss my First post!

Absolutely Loved both RaYa moments! 

Just I was left wanting for more in Name calling scene...!

btw.. Did you notice how tired Priya was looking in the morning! Wonder why!ConfusedLOL

And yet another magical hug! haaye haaye! guess gonna drool over it all the day!

Edited by Priya_Fan - 04 April 2012 at 10:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoebalhfan4evermem1jakther7maris08IndYa4u

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Angie - good to see you back to give us your take sista. Hope all is well after natural disaster striking too close to home. Hug

Loved your take today and for once i agree with you.. Shocked  YES that says a lot...LOL

Good episode overall but was hoping for a little more on Ram and Priya's side. not necessarily an apology from either party but at least a "Why i was upset" conversation. BUT can't complain as we actually saw naughty Ram back after a long time.

Didn't agree with Ayesha being handed everything on a silver platter but who are we to question Mr.Kapoor and his Sali saheba.. right? It was a good gesture from Ram but don't think Ayesha deserved it. She was shown a struggling but strong minded model before who wanted to make it big on her own.. some how that character is lost.

Vik and Neha are getting close to the D day LOLLOLLOL Vikram's stars are aligned and Neha keeps on missing opportunity to meet Harry. The day Neha meets her, Let the GAME begin.. woo hoo..  I like Harry character.. light and bubbly. hope they keep it that way.. Wink

Precap tells me we should not expect anything grand in tomorrow's episode. It looks to be dedicated to Trio vs, Ayesha show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoejanardanabalhfan4everPriya_FanTVserialfreakjakther7

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis once again...love to read your written updates daily...cannot expect much from today's episode...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoejakther7IndYa4u

Dilli4BALH Goldie
Dilli4BALH
Dilli4BALH

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
oh god! Hw does he bring so much natural flavour in his acting? He was laughing as if we were watching him in real life. Omg.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4ujakther7TVserialfreak

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
very nice take AngieClap y.day episode was awesome, except Karik +Nutz part & also 3 idiots part, Neha, Vikram & Harry part was also very nice, i am eagerly  waiting to see Neha reaction after seeing Harry as female, Vikram ka Band bajna tou pakka hai & i also like Harry's character till now her character is impresive but i don't believe Ektaa Maiya, pata nahi, Harry ki connection baadme Ram ke saath jodh nah de? but it's only my opinion, don't take it otherwise, becoz Ektaa Maiyya ki koi varosa nahi hai, khicdi pakane main mahir hai. at last but not the list RaYa scene actually don't have any words to explain it's cuteness, When i saw RaYa scene i think it's the best scene ever & also we won't see like this scene in furure but everytime, they proved me wrong, when i see any new RaYa scene it's create new history, & i often think how they do it, after that i think Arre this is the reason 4 that , we love them very much we respect them very much, we like them very much & it's not a big deal 4 them becoz they r king & Queen in TV

Edited by jakther - 04 April 2012 at 10:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirammaris08TVserialfreakIndYa4u

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Angie

Now you really do a hit and miss apperance here..Hope alls quiet at home front..

As usual your take is right on the spot..

Yes we can all do with such kind of selfish man in our lives..WinkLOL

Priya today was all grace and poise.. Thanksful;ly the CVs didnt trouble her much..But yes as Amy has pointed out she did overslepp and tooked pretty tired, the morning after..You know why???WinkEmbarrassed
karthik seems to make unnecessary noises now and then.. Def Nutz- karthink relationship is going down and will  have a bearing on Raya's relationship..

As you say switch off you brains and just watch the  episode for what it is... But Raya scenes did warmed my heart..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramchitlonerTVserialfreakIndYa4u

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Great analysis, another awesome post from your side. Loved your post and worth reading it than the original update.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4u

Go to top