Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
bahu rani 🤗

GIRLSSS PLZZZ DNT DO ANY GALTI NEXT ROUND  CONTROL ON CHATTING  DOESNT MATTER EVEN IF WE REMAIN 2 / 1🤣
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammyridz600

u r marrying rockstar 😳🤣

rockstar biggest galti of yr life ju doing 🤣

yes 🤣

SHUT UP. WE LOVE EACH OTHER <3 WHY IS SHE MAKING A GALTI 😲 you are supposed to support me senior member. DHOKEBAAAZZZ
DigitalFortress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi and bye guyss!!i gotta go and studyyy!!Sony can u WA mee when the game starts!!i will try 2 come if i can!!

Ok bybyee guyss!!
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Radhoo ranii  N Tehre behreee what is menu of jur wedding??😃 i will pay sum bhagda shangdaaa

yusiii-pusiii🤗 u are late gave finish just a second away 😃
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kajen_hamesha

Vaish the antakshari game will start later when there are more ladke wale :P and i'm not sure whats happening in the pic posting game because they haven't told us and all we know is we have to post pics so find an album to post from.

senior member what http thing? 

Thanks Radzy ! I'l try to come for the antakshari game..:) Good luck everyone! Just 2 days left for KaJen marriage !😳
LoveKaJenGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Cherry (Preeti) 🤗 Sweetu (Yuni) 🤗 Radz (Radhika) 🤗 to everyone 🤗sorry I don't know sab ke names :) I'm new here :)
@radhika...is ik okay with u if i call u radz bcoz it takes a lot of time to type RADHIKA 😆
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Vaish the antakshari game will start later when there are more ladke wale :P and i'm not sure whats happening in the pic posting game because they haven't told us and all we know is we have to post pics so find an album to post from.

senior member what http thing? 

Thread 704 check page 34 or 43 😆
Preeti_ar_kj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i know i am tired 🤣 CHEMISTRY IS SO HARDDD :( lucky you 🤣 i haven't had my exams yet. i'll have them in may :|

i just hate chem,god knows who made this sub😡i m sure dat iam  gonna get rly bad marks in chem.chemistry ke saath meri no chemistry😆
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yusraa-

hi and bye guyss!!i gotta go and studyyy!!Sony can u WA mee when the game starts!!i will try 2 come if i can!!

Ok bybyee guyss!!

😲 soo soonishhh😭 okay ishtudy its IMP
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tehreem-

yes we are in paris ☺️
And can we do it a bit simple
I'll faint with so many guest :(

why are you talking to me here if you're sitting right next to me in the restaurant? 🤔 what will people think? you have such a handsome hubby sitting next to you and you're on your phone? 🤣 OMG don't you like my voice :( IS THAT WHY YOU WON'T TALK TO ME FACE TO FACE :( 🤣

I WANT A GRAND SHAADI  🤣 okay we will do a simple one with you. and then i will have a grand one and i'll get a dummy and pretend its you, to show all my relatives 🤣