anurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys I was watching Devon ke Dev Mahadev N I found many similarities between the stories of DKDM and KTLK.

Its just my observation. (Plz don't laugh at me if you don't agree with me ) .

1. Main character
In DKDM- Lord Shiva
In KTLK- Ashutosh which is another name of Lord Shiva.

2. Age gap
In both shows their is a huge age gap between the pairs.(Although no one knows about LS)

3. In both the shows both leads changed from a hermit to a committed after young girls fall for them.

4. In KTLK as well as DKDM both the girls promised their fathers to forget their love n to move on.

5. In both shows Granfathers will indirectly reunite them. ie In DKDM Lord Brahma Sati's Dada and In KTLK Nidhi's Nana.

I know guys DKDM is mythological series. I was just thinking about the similarities. Couldn't stop myself from sharing this with you. So plz don't laugh at me.
Edited by anurti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Unique post but yeah good observation. I personally love DKDM more as I watch that at the 8pm time slot and reserve KTLK  for 11pm.
Well I did not know that Ashutosh was another name of Lord Shiva so that is new information to me.
Well life teaches u something new each time I guess. Learning process never ends. 
I did like yester's epi though of KTLK, the only glitch for me was Rohan turning negative which seemed quite evident in yester's epi so that was a real bummer.

anurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: consuela

Unique post but yeah good observation. I personally love DKDM more as I watch that at the 8pm time slot and reserve KTLK  for 11pm.

Well I did not know that Ashutosh was another name of Lord Shiva so that is new information to me.
Well life teaches u something new each time I guess. Learning process never ends. 
I did like yester's epi though of KTLK, the only glitch for me was Rohan turning negative which seemed quite evident in yester's epi so that was a real bummer.

Thanx . yes Ashutosh is one of many names of Lord Shiva.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good observation arti..
havnt seen a single epi of mahadev.. so dunno..
only show i have time 2 follow on a daily basis is ktlk..
wanna see mahadev.. downloaded  many startin ke epis..but dint see so far..
may b see durin these 2 days
btw i dint know ashutosh is another name for shiva..thanks
anurti thumbnail
Deepa thanx yaar. every time I used to watch DKDM I was thinking of this points. even I discussed that with my angel , she also agreed with me.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anurti

Deepa thanx yaar. every time I used to watch DKDM I was thinking of this points. even I discussed that with my angel , she also agreed with me.

heard  its a good show..will try 2 watch it...
btw whos angel?
M.L.PriyaNaidu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good analysis anurti,through ur post i know that ashutosh was another name of shiva.
Totally it was a nice post from u.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Fabulous observation and ... ahem ahem.. there are few more..

>> Chasing the Bride

Well in both shows... when the Brides have given up..their Beaus.. chase them right upto their abode... aka.. Shiv comes as Jata to Satis house and Ashu comes to Kerala to woo Nidhi 😍
anurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

heard  its a good show..will try 2 watch it...
btw whos angel?

My Daughter Yuvika ,Sweety
anurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Fabulous observation and ... ahem ahem.. there are few more..

>> Chasing the Bride

Well in both shows... when the Brides have given up..their Beaus.. chase them right upto their abode... aka.. Shiv comes as Jata to Satis house and Ashu comes to Kerala to woo Nidhi 😍

Yeah, Tanu. Thanx dear for reminding me.🤗