Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

--**Soulmate**--Kriyaansh n Swaron OS*Chap 1-11* (Page 18)

-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Awsm update ClapClapClap

wow kya flashback tha Smile

Kriya toh rey ko pura galat samajh baithi LOL aur

swaron ne swayam ko buddhu bana diya. koi nayi baat nahi hai ye bhi LOL

thx for pm snigdha

moon_cupcake IF-Sizzlerz
moon_cupcake
moon_cupcake

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
meow the remaing part of the chapter was amazing...well i'll comment on the whole chapter again...its amazing...luved the flash back...kriya vomiting on rey yuckk bechare rey ki shirt n awww kriyansh sleeping together on the car...n the swaron part was amazing...swayam kissed sharon accidentally wow n dey also sleeping together awww...now cuming to the present its nyc...kriyansh ki cute si fight luved the way rey was scaring kriya dat he would tell everything to swayam n she's talking sweetly to rey awww...n swaron wala scene is tooo gud...swayam kitna bhola hai he believed that shiny is her nick name n den he pulling up her zipper wow...chalo im done wid my comment...ab eagerly waiting for the next part

Edited by lovely7010 - 07 April 2012 at 3:58am
Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely7010

meow the remaing part of the chapter was amazing...well i'll comment on the whole chapter again...its amazing...luved the flash back...kriya vomiting on rey yuckk bechare rey ki shirt n awww kriyansh sleeping together on the car...n the swaron part was amazing...swayam kissed sharon accidentally wow n dey also sleeping together awww...now cuming to the present its nyc...kriyansh ki cute si fight luved the way rey was scaring kriya dat he would tell everything to swayam n she's talking sweetly to rey awww...n swaron wala scene is tooo gud...swayam kitna bhola hai he believed that shiny is her nick name n den he pulling up her zipper wow...chalo im done wid my comment...ab eagerly waiting for the next part

Twinkle chalo dis is my record in history!!!U gav dis much long comment among all my 4 works for d first tym...Clap!!!!N Im so happy!!!
Thnxxx...
moon_cupcake IF-Sizzlerz
moon_cupcake
moon_cupcake

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Twinkle chalo dis is my record in history!!!U gav dis much long comment among all my 4 works for d first tym...Clap!!!!N Im so happy!!!
Thnxxx...

yup true...aage se i'll try to give long comments on all ur ff's
Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Thnxxx...

yup true...aage se i'll try to give long comments on all ur ff's

Thnx..
surbhi_d3 IF-Dazzler
surbhi_d3
surbhi_d3

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
chapter 3 was nice, i loved kriyaansh sequence especially when kriya tries to all dat sugary so dat rey doesn't disclose anything to sweeto! aww..dats cute..
thnx fr d pm
update soon!
Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhi_d3

chapter 3 was nice, i loved kriyaansh sequence especially when kriya tries to all dat sugary so dat rey doesn't disclose anything to sweeto! aww..dats cute..
thnx fr d pm
update soon!

My updt wil be after urs..LOLLOL!!
-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Awesome update snigdha.
it was lovely.
kya mu hai?kab solve hoga.
thanks for the pm nd update next part soon.

Go to top