Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

kaha gayi indira ki hitlergiri?? (Page 5)

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
chalo forum me fir se wohi chalu ho gaya? LOL tum logo ke life me indira ko bash karne ke siwae koi kaam nahi hai yaar? and strangest part is every single person whom i thought sane is participating in indira ko crucify karo contest...kaun kitna keechar uchhal sakta hai...wow Clap

what do you want raj ? to hit out on sam in a court so that she is also imprisoned like munna bhai for defamation in court? she is hitler but she is also smart and practical...people already bash her for going inside sam's office and insulting him, take it as the reason for his heightened bad behaviour...now indira is supposed to get into a physical fight with a guy like Sam who behaves like a psycho most of the time? 

what kind of discussions are we having in this forum? or should we even name it as a forum? 

such contradictory statements all the time just to bash one single character? come one guys even for the sake of pity leave her alone...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeYukti_RatzholicAngels_Sweetz

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

chalo forum me fir se wohi chalu ho gaya? LOL tum logo ke life me indira ko bash karne ke siwae koi kaam nahi hai yaar? and strangest part is every single person whom i thought sane is participating in indira ko crucify karo contest...kaun kitna keechar uchhal sakta hai...wow Clap

what do you want raj ? to hit out on sam in a court so that she is also imprisoned like munna bhai for defamation in court? she is hitler but she is also smart and practical...people already bash her for going inside sam's office and insulting him, take it as the reason for his heightened bad behaviour...now indira is supposed to get into a physical fight with a guy like Sam who behaves like a psycho most of the time? 

what kind of discussions are we having in this forum? or should we even name it as a forum? 

such contradictory statements all the time just to bash one single character? come one guys even for the sake of pity leave her alone...

sameer indira ka insult karaha tha- that too in most vulgar manner.
if i want her to make at least some angey words then you think i am at fault.

she is lead--she is hitler--if i wanted to see some hitlerpan from her in this scene  is it wrong??

why i want to bash her.??

there is difference between bashing and discussion.

cvs let me down here.

this scene not gone well with indira character.
last few days say sameer ka pagalpan hi dikha rahe hai cvs--kab usko punishment milegi uski galthiyon ki??
-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
sameer will obviously get punished...but Indira will turn out like a fool if she gives it out herself...there is court, there is law...

a guy who can kidnap, put a camera and can rape...is best behind bars or in a mental asylum...why should indira show her hitler pana over here?

i want her hitler pana elsewhere in life...mixed with some shrewdness 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeYukti_Ratzholic

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged

sameer will obviously get punished...but Indira will turn out like a fool if she gives it out herself...there is court, there is law...

a guy who can kidnap, put a camera and can rape...is best behind bars or in a mental asylum...why should indira show her hitler pana over here?

i agree with you here also.i hope court brings some justice to indira/mandira.

i want punishment for sameer --
i am still not happy the way he insulted indira yesterday.
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

@bold
i hope he dose not escape from punishment by using his money and power.

Edited by 100raj - 05 April 2012 at 5:27am

Go to top