Devon ke Dev Mahadev

yesterdays SBB & SBS..aww with Mohit & Mouni

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww..I so loved this interview..Specially the way Mouni Said Sati ka Janam hi hua hai..mahadev se Shaadi karne ke liye..awπŸ€—..makes me feel sooo much in Love..!!
Mohit Says.."Sati ka character hi aisa hi..bohoth hi Ziddi  bohoth hi hathi ..woh shuru se hi jaanti hai usse kya chahiye.".awww..awww..cho chweetπŸ˜†πŸ˜³..& also he said.😍...Bass usse paane ki der thi..kaise aur kab pana chahtithi yeh wahi journey thi..Final result aapsab ki saamne hai aaj.."πŸ€— 
And then..aw..about Sati looking gorgeous.."she had no option..Shiv ka aadha bhag hai usko khubsoorat toh lagna hi tha" awww..I so so so love these two  yaar..DONT MISS IT..!😍

Mouni was like..Uska janam hi hua hai apni Pita ki baat na maanna..πŸ˜†specially when it comes to her Love life I guess..πŸ˜‰β€οΈπŸ˜›Sati is ELATED she says..aw..so true true..we too are ELated Mouni..cant express our happiness in words..!!

Adn Mohit Says.."Aage aage dekhiye hota hai lya..??!!ahem ahem..I love that awww..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜we are all mouth wide open to drool drool & drool MOHIT & MOUNI..😍
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Today Morningat 11:30 am on star news SBS comes repeated I dont know about SBB..dear..on Aajtak channel..!!
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for uploading. I have seen this 3 times already. Both Mohit and Mouni looked gorgeous. Kissi Ki Nazar Na Lage un paar. I thought Mohit looked even more handsome now that he has got the love of his life Mouni hooked. Mouni looks more  beautiful than ever.
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya didi they were really vry cute jst lv 2 see deir cutest interview:-P:-)i 2 hope dat cvs doesn't end d show aftr sati's death b/c dis show is bout Mahadev na?! Dn dey should d whole history!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vabs

Thank u so much for uploading. I have seen this 3 times already. Both Mohit and Mouni looked gorgeous. Kissi Ki Nazar Na Lage un paar. I thought Mohit looked even more handsome now that he has got the love of his life Mouni hooked. Mouni looks more  beautiful than ever.

Aw..the pleasure is all mine yaar..You said exactly my feelings whether its our love for them that makes it look that they look more adorable & gorgeous than before ow what I dont know BUT YES they do look stunning more than ever..in that BLISS OF LOVE that they are now UNITED NA>.😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohiniluvsabhay

Ya didi they were really vry cute jst lv 2 see deir cutest interview:-P:-)i 2 hope dat cvs doesn't end d show aftr sati's death b/c dis show is bout Mahadev na?! Dn dey should d whole history!!

Yes Sohini..dont worry they will..but i am hoping that Mouni returns as Parvathi too yaar..aw..πŸ€—
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks Hema for the link😊. I was at work so couldn.t see all these segments, have to depend on you allπŸ˜† It was very good, just waiting for Friday.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks Hema for the link😊. I was at work so couldn.t see all these segments, have to depend on you allπŸ˜† It was very good, just waiting for Friday.

Awww..Meenu I am also at work most of the time but still mera mann bhatak ta reheta hai..Completelty corrrupted all Thanx to Mohit & Mouni..Pura ka purs MOHIT karke ,,MOUNI kardiya hai mujhe..😍🀣
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so sweet of u hema di thank you thank youπŸ€—
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanku so much for uploading...πŸ€—πŸ€—
i just luved their interview...MOUNI n MOHIT look so darn adorable together...they compliment each other so well..😳😳MOUNI looked so gorgeous in the outfit...n MOHIT...haayee...have no words for him.,..he looked as handsum as ever...😍😍
and hema ji did u notice in the SBB interview wen the reporter asked him his opinion on SATI's look...he blushed so hard while answering...awww...i found him cho cute...😍
these two are indeed the most gorgeous and hawwtest couple on television till date( my POV)...😳😳
i seriously adore them to the core...😳