India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

yesterdays SBB & SBS..aww with Mohit & Mouni

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Awww..I so loved this interview..Specially the way Mouni Said Sati ka Janam hi hua hai..mahadev se Shaadi karne ke liye..awHug..makes me feel sooo much in Love..!!
Mohit Says.."Sati ka character hi aisa hi..bohoth hi Ziddi  bohoth hi hathi ..woh shuru se hi jaanti hai usse kya chahiye.".awww..awww..cho chweetLOLEmbarrassed..& also he said.Day Dreaming...Bass usse paane ki der thi..kaise aur kab pana chahtithi yeh wahi journey thi..Final result aapsab ki saamne hai aaj.."Hug 
And then..aw..about Sati looking gorgeous.."she had no option..Shiv ka aadha bhag hai usko khubsoorat toh lagna hi tha" awww..I so so so love these two  yaar..DONT MISS IT..!Day Dreaming

Mouni was like..Uska janam hi hua hai apni Pita ki baat na maanna..LOLspecially when it comes to her Love life I guess..WinkHeartTongueSati is ELATED she says..aw..so true true..we too are ELated Mouni..cant express our happiness in words..!!

Adn Mohit Says.."Aage aage dekhiye hota hai lya..??!!ahem ahem..I love that awww..TongueWinkDay Dreamingwe are all mouth wide open to drool drool & drool MOHIT & MOUNI..Day Dreaming

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 04 April 2012 at 10:19pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam31paras99-Nehaaa-malwica2ridhithakurSamsangeethasohiniluvsmusicmnx12.Dalisay.chand1234

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Today Morningat 11:30 am on star news SBS comes repeated I dont know about SBB..dear..on Aajtak channel..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much for uploading. I have seen this 3 times already. Both Mohit and Mouni looked gorgeous. Kissi Ki Nazar Na Lage un paar. I thought Mohit looked even more handsome now that he has got the love of his life Mouni hooked. Mouni looks more  beautiful than ever.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurSamsangeethaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

sohiniluvsmusic Goldie
sohiniluvsmusic
sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Ya didi they were really vry cute jst lv 2 see deir cutest interview:-P:-)i 2 hope dat cvs doesn't end d show aftr sati's death b/c dis show is bout Mahadev na?! Dn dey should d whole history!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurSamsangeethaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vabs

Thank u so much for uploading. I have seen this 3 times already. Both Mohit and Mouni looked gorgeous. Kissi Ki Nazar Na Lage un paar. I thought Mohit looked even more handsome now that he has got the love of his life Mouni hooked. Mouni looks more  beautiful than ever.

Aw..the pleasure is all mine yaar..You said exactly my feelings whether its our love for them that makes it look that they look more adorable & gorgeous than before ow what I dont know BUT YES they do look stunning more than ever..in that BLISS OF LOVE that they are now UNITED NA>.Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur-Nehaaa-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohiniluvsabhay

Ya didi they were really vry cute jst lv 2 see deir cutest interview:-P:-)i 2 hope dat cvs doesn't end d show aftr sati's death b/c dis show is bout Mahadev na?! Dn dey should d whole history!!

Yes Sohini..dont worry they will..but i am hoping that Mouni returns as Parvathi too yaar..aw..Hug

ridhithakursohiniluvsmusic

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Hema for the linkSmile. I was at work so couldn.t see all these segments, have to depend on you allLOL It was very good, just waiting for Friday.

ridhithakurTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks Hema for the linkSmile. I was at work so couldn.t see all these segments, have to depend on you allLOL It was very good, just waiting for Friday.

Awww..Meenu I am also at work most of the time but still mera mann bhatak ta reheta hai..Completelty corrrupted all Thanx to Mohit & Mouni..Pura ka purs MOHIT karke ,,MOUNI kardiya hai mujhe..Day DreamingROFLWacko

ridhithakurmnx12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index