Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

20 min every day

fj08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I look forward to these 20 mins everyday, i plan my day around them to make sure i am able to watch or find out what happens in the episode as soon as it airs in india... if i cant watch it then i check the LU to get updates and then i watch those 20 mins again a few times till the next episode airs

thats the reason i joined the forum, i had just started working and realised that i couldnt watch my fav show till very late in the day, once it had aired i couldnt resist getting to the updates asap, at that time too someone watching in india would update us very efficiently

once i know whats happening in the episode, i do read other posts abt how a scene was played out or people's fav parts... or pics, unfortunately recently i have avoided most of the posts... their subjects shouts of the posters displeasure and i would rather not share it, most of the time i m surprised by enjoying the episode which others seem to have disliked but then again i dont get to point out what i liked abt it, so i hope there are others who are still watching and enjoying the show but just not creating topics here...

maybe its the expectations, my expectations from the show are based on the promo

i love SP for replaying this promo these days, i just love it

this promo is my reason for watching the show and i have not been disappointed with khushi and arnav and what their love story promised to be... traumatic, angst filled, constant sparring between the two... whats not to like

take this week for example, the family is together in a show, nani has managed to get arnav to stay, khushi and arnav's run in was so characteristic of them, khushi is easily distracted into enjoying the song and dance with nani and mami, arnav cannot avoid being blinded in her sparkle

on tuesday, nani plays her trump, she manages to have khushi on stage and arnav to rescue her from humiliation, they played the love story so brilliantly, khushi couldnt believe that arnav could say those things abt love, she hopes to hear confirmation but arnav realized how much he had said so he steps back... behind his anger

today, khushi lashes out at him, she is hurt and wants to give him back some of his own medicine, arnav can barely control his temper, even when she is dealing with all this khushi makes sure what payal tried to do with her mute act could be fruitful and refuses to take the prize for her performance, she was signed up to do an act with nani and instead she did it with arnav, thats not according to the rules...

the precap and the lead up to it with shyams flirting today has to be done to move the story along and yes in the normal world, when people have a doubt they talk about it to clear up their misunderstanding but this is a soap they have to keep some things unsaid to keep the audience guessing

i love getting the spoilers from onset through varied IF sources or the news channels, i like to wonder what they are going to show next, how it will be setup and what it would lead to, like todays sbs scene, we know that khushi and arnav will have a confrontation when they come back home, with each confrontation there will be more of their true feelings revealed and we need that to keep the story moving

cant wait for the next 20 mins... which are now less than 12 hours away 

my post kept getting longer and longer but i had a lot say, another reason i love IF is to put out my thoughts so i can focus on something else for a change

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

beautiful post!

really really well written. 

perfectly put!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mid-night-sun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
well written post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

call4angela Senior Member

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
A definite positive spin on what has been happening. You post somehow makes me feel better and less agitated! The link just brings back memories of the earlier episodes...ASR looked so able, caring, ruthless, smart, a complete package...I really miss that ASR! His office looked amazing too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marci IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I'm totally agree with you on this!!!

I LOVE this promo, the absolute BEST I have to say that I have seen!!!

This promo is what Got me intrigued about watching IPK and I am forever grateful to the CV's/directors who directed this promo, it was pure genius!!

Yes some episodes are not satisfying, some are utterly lets say bad, and other are exciting, romantic, thrilling, every shows has its ups and downs!!!

Now like you this promo is my reason for watching IPK and still the main reason why i watch it to this day and each and everyday cannot wait to get back from school and come home and watch it, or even at school check updates on IF through my phone/i-pod/laptop whatever but I have to know what happened today!!!

So yes dear like you I always have the special 20 minutes of my life saved to watch this show, and I love it!!!

Awesome post!!

fan145 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
i laso love tht promo and love this show watever happns{sarun effect}!!

saruu. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Agree with your post
I also save my 20 minutes for IPKKND, except it usually is about an hour as i live in Australia so i first have to read the written update, then find the videos on YouTube
Ans that promo was also the one that made addicted to ipkknd:)

jiyap Senior Member

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
well said

Go to top