Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~DHOKLA DHAMAKA~ -Invites Only (Page 25)

xmanisha IF-Rockerz
xmanisha
xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Hi darlings :D *flutters eyelashes*

--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmanisha

NISHA!!! Yaar i missed you! where are you now a days??

BTW THIS PLACE IS DEAD...so much for the CC helping us to STAY IN TOUGH!! Confused
xmanisha IF-Rockerz
xmanisha
xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --__Shireen__--

Originally posted by xmanisha

NISHA!!! Yaar i missed you! where are you now a days??

BTW THIS PLACE IS DEAD...so much for the CC helping us to STAY IN TOUGH!! Confused

Hello hello! :)
Hell busy yaa. College, assignnments, job, friends, family.. GAH!
Missing india hell lot. AAA.

How are you guysss? :):) xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Kaju-..

..-Kaju-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Kaju-..
..-Kaju-..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA DI

Originally posted by *Eva*

"Yea! It makes me furious. Prachi has talent unlike Mika.
Yea ur not weird.
Wanna be friends?"
ROFLROFLROFL

^SOO you thought you would embarrass me on my birthday? Well, let me do the same to you too..what is this 'ur' and 'yea'ROFL pffttt..now you act so high and mighty with your grammar and LOOK AT YOU HERE..SHAME, SHAME ON YOU. AND LOOK AT YOU 'wanna be friends'ROFL AND NOW I'M A GUJJU WHALE TO YOU. WHAT WENT WRONG, what happened to that 2007 nice Eva..though I do miss her, I wouldn't change the way you are for anything..yes let's get mushy HAHA. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CANADIAN MOOSE AND IGLOO LOVING FRIEND..MAY YOU CONTINUE TO TRY AND DEFEND CANADA AGAINST THE TEA LOVERSROFL. ANYWAY, I want to say sorry LOL, this is the first time ever that I haven't got anything prepared..let's just say your birthday creeped up WAY quicker than I realised..and I feel so bad..and sad actually. I haven't even spoken to you since like SEPTEMBER. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT. AND DO YOU KNOW HOW I REMEMBER. GUESS HOW? It was the day before I went to my HP Studio Tour LOL, REMEMBER HOW EXCITED I WAS. And I said I'll tell you about it, but I still haven't..AND I JUST FEEL SO SAD TODAY BECAUSE I MISS YOU AND I MISS SHIR AND IT JUST SUCKS. I always go through old bday threads/posts on everyone's bday's and I just love you guys..and I hope you're having a good day today..I tried to get back from work as quick as I could, I got home and it was like 8pm..kinda lucky we have the 5hr time difference tbh otherwise it would be even worse..BUT AT LEAST I'M HERE, AS I WAS ALL THEM YEARS AGO haha seriously though..my mind..wth was I thinking at that moment I sent you that PM? I've had some strange moments just that was def was the weirdest LOL, I just felt bad for this loner girl and well I still feel bad for you after all these years..NOTHING HAS CHANGED hahaha no just kidding, now you probably feel bad for meROFL

^AYY YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!..
PITY POOR ME.

MAN, GOSH DARN THIS FREAKING GAME. You poisoned it against me..from the start it hated me. Stupid Worms..

But seriously..WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?
Yes, you better have sang that in your head..RIHANNA FTWROFL I can't believe we actually just spent half of our convo just talking through Rihanna song names..WESOSAD. From Rihanna to Shelia ki Jawaani to Archie Comics to Loonies and Toonies, we have the oddest convo's, but they're the best and they make my day. Though we don't even talk that often anymore, AND IT F-ING SUCKS, when we do, it's just as random as ever..you put up with my rants against a certain RABBA VE, thank god.

OH AND YOU SO OLD NOW haha how does it feel? Oldie..I'll have to be carefull what I say to you now incase you have an attack or something..maybe type in a bigger font so you can see it? Sorry sorry, shouldn't be mean to you..I'm not as mean as you are to me though LOL...I don't think that we'll be able to talk even today..and argh this makes me mad..getting older sucks man..like really..remember when we used to talk like every day..I was saying that to Shir as well..and now we'll be lucky to talk once a month. Oh well..I just hope we remain in touch, and FFS I should have written this when I wasn't so emotional..GEEZ. I'm hardly ever like this ahaha, but yeaaah HERE COMES THE CHEESE, I just hope you're doing ok, and are happy..because you deserve to be and because you're an amazing person. I saw this quote thing the other day and I can't remember it exactly, but it was like 'The older you get...the smaller the circle of your true friends becomes..' and something something..I don't normally give a damn about quotes and all that malarkey, but this one really stood out and I realised how true that is, you guys are my 'online' friends, but are just as close as my 'real life friends', I'm so glad for the friends that I do have and I wouldn't swap you guys for anyone! You make me laugh and smile with your lameness, and your pathetic excuses..thought about writing a book about it yet?

LOL..ok now I'm gonna stop before this all gets strange...I'm gonna read this tomorrow and be like 'WTH was I on?' HAH..not sure if you'll even see this today seeing as you hardly come on IF anymore..none of us do as much as we once did anymore..obviously HAHA. Wish I could have spoken to you, but OH WELL..soon. Otherwise I'm gonna be inventing that flying car me and Shir talked about and I'll see you in Canada haha, have an awesome birthday..EAT CAKE, and eat more on my behalf (YES I MADE THE JOKE FOR YOU) LOL, PLUS DON'T PUT ANY CANS OF COKE IN THE FREEZER and yeah I love you and yeah..I hope you know that, and know that I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY..COUGH haha..mwahh lots of love <33

Whattt? It had to be done..come onROFL

--__Shireen__--

--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
"Though we don't even talk that often anymore, AND IT F-ING SUCKS, when we do, it's just as random as ever..you put up with my rants against a certain RABBA VE, thank god."

DUDE why do you have a problem with RABBA VE?!?!?!?!?!?!? IT'S MY RINGTONE WHEN I WAKE UP EVERYMORING! Cool

..-Kaju-..

--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

HI BY THE WAY ROFL

--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

i know this might be a stupid question, but when did you become a sizzler??? (or did you tell me and i forgot?)

..-Kaju-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Kaju-..
..-Kaju-..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --__Shireen__--

"Though we don't even talk that often anymore, AND IT F-ING SUCKS, when we do, it's just as random as ever..you put up with my rants against a certain RABBA VE, thank god."

DUDE why do you have a problem with RABBA VE?!?!?!?!?!?!? IT'S MY RINGTONE WHEN I WAKE UP EVERYMORING! Cool

OUT OF THE WHOLE MSG THIS IS WHAT YOU PIN POINT LOLOL
Erm dude it's not so much the Rabba Ve-ing..*cough cough*
and I can see why..it can wake up the dead that Rabba Ve

Go to top