Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~DHOKLA DHAMAKA~ -Invites Only (Page 16)

..-Kaju-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Kaju-..
..-Kaju-..

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
^Aah I love it! I've been playing it for ages LOL..
What's your username? Though it might be pointless if you don't play it anymore haha x

--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmanisha

Originally posted by --__Shireen__--

LOL i'm right here but i hae finals going on so not on as much! fb is kinda useless to me right now just for angry birds lol

good luck for the exams. 
oye what's your twitter handle. give me. 
AND YOU ARE DOING LAW! I didn't know :O
Play Angry Brides on FB, discovered the game yesterday. iIt's fun fun fun :D:D
Beat up men with laptops, flat irons, pans etc etc hehee

ShireenAdatia (my DP is winter scenary)
yeah man i'm doing law too! seriously we dude need to catch up! Confused
LOL i'm addicated to angry birds right now!
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

kajal patel get twitter..if not fb cause i'm tired trying to convince you for fb!

that applies to you too papu! LOL
-Mystery- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Kaju - Heyyy HugYes! It's been forever. I'm good. How are you? How's everything going? AND BTW, I LOVE JHUTCH!  You're Hunger Games fan too?

Sherry - Yeahh finally am here. How did your last final go?
*Eva* IF-Sizzlerz
*Eva*
*Eva*

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Kaju-..

<div align="left">
Originally posted by *Eva*

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT ROFL
<font color="#9900FF">Please don't tell me you know what I'm thinking</font>ROFL
<font color="#0000FF">I know everything remember? ROFL</font><font color="#FF0000">No, you think you know everythingROFL</font> <font color="#006600">I KNOW I KNOW EVERYTHING ROFL</font>

<font color="#0000FF"><font color="#000000">YOU THINK "DEFIANTLY" IS WORSE THAN FORGETTING AN L IN FUELLING?!?!? YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF CHECKED ROFL HOW DO I CAUSE THE PROBLEMS? I'M THE HELPLESS ONE Angry WAY TO HELP ROFL</font></font>
ROFL<font color="#9900FF">YES I DO. PROBLEM? BHAHA HELPLESS AND YOU? PLEASE YOU'RE ANYTHING BUT. HEY, I HELPED OKAngry</font>ROFL <font color="#0000FF">YES...LUNATICS LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T BE LET LOOSE ROFL OF COURSE I'M HELPLESS...I HAVE TO TALK TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU ROFL ELABORATE PLEASE Angry</font>ROFL<font color="#FF0000">Yes, that's me..a lunatic xD YOU DON'T 'HAVE' TO TALK TO ME..YOU HAVE A BRAIN, YOU CAN MAKE CHOICESAngry</font><font color="#FF0000">ROFL AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GENIUS..CAN'T YOU ELABORATE IT YOURSELF?</font><font color="#FF0000">ROFL</font> <font color="#006600">ANOTHER OVERDUE CONFESSION ROFL </font><font color="#006600">NO I HAVE TO...NEED MY DAILY DOSE OF SU CHE ROFL I'M TESTING YOUR SMARTS ROFL</font>

<font color="#000000">YEAH MAYBE YOU SHOULD...IT'LL HELP YOUR WEIGHING SCALE ROFL YOU JUST PROVED MY UNIQUENESS...MY APPRECIATION IS INSPIRATIONAL Angry</font> <font color="#9900FF">YEAH MAYBE I SHOULD, BECAUSE I'M BORDERLINE OBESE YOU KNOWStern Smile</font>ROFL <font color="#9900FF">IT'S SO INSPIRATIONAL, PEOPLE CRY.Angry</font><font color="#0000FF">THANKS FOR ADMITTING ALL OF THIS...YOU'VE GIVEN ME PROOF FOR FUTURE SITUATIONS ROFL</font><font color="#FF0000">OBVIOUSLY, BECAUSE I MEANT EVERY WORD</font><font color="#FF0000">ROFL</font> <font color="#006600">I KNOW YOU DID...I KNOW EVERYTHING REMEMBER ROFL</font>

<font color="#000000">YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE...NOT APPRECIATING RABBA VE HAWT CHEMISTRY AND HAWT COUPLE ROFL FANGIRLS WILL BECOME PIRANHASROFL </font><font color="#9900FF">I've seen like one scene from this show and I actually can't believe how terrible it is..COME AT ME PHANGIRLS</font>ROFL<font color="#0000FF">OR DO YOU MEAN TO SEE...HOW TERRIBLE THE LEAD ACTRESS IS? DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME ROFL</font><font color="#FF0000">DO I MEAN TO SEE? SEE...PFFT </font><font color="#FF0000">ROFL AND HEY, HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF SUCH A THING..THE LEAD ACTRESS? WHO IS THAT..I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUTAngry</font><font color="#FF0000">ROFL</font> <font color="#006600">AT LEAST SEE IS STILL A WORD...UNLIKE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU SAY ROFL I'M GOING TO EXPOSE THIS MASK OF YOURS TO EVERYONE...THERE'S STILL VENOM IN YOU ROFL</font>

<font color="#000000">THIS IS CALLED HELP? ROFL</font> I AM DESPO, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ROFL WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE "FRIENDS" RIGHT Angry ROFL <font color="#9900FF">YES BECAUSE IF THIS WAS ME, YOU WOULD BE SO VERY HELPFULAngry</font>ROFL <font color="#0000FF">I KNOW RIGHT...YOU'RE SMARTER THAN I THOUGHT </font>Angry ROFL
<font color="#FF0000">ROFLYOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER</font><font color="#FF0000">ROFL</font><font color="#FF0000"><font color="#006600">IF ONLY </font></font><font color="#FF0000">ROFL
</font>
</div>
<div align="left">
</div>
<div align="left">SHIR Unhappy I'LL SHUT UP...SAY SOMETHING Unhappy IM SORRY Unhappy

<font color="#0000FF"><font color="#00CC00">..and yet she carries on talking..</font></font><font color="#0000FF">ROFL <font color="#000000">MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ROFL </font><font color="#9900FF">you wish</font></font>ROFL <font color="#0000FF">NOSY DESIS Angry ROFL</font> <font color="#FF0000">DAMN BROWN PEOPLEAngry</font><font color="#FF0000">ROFL </font><font color="#FF0000"><font color="#006600">DISSING YOURSELF? THAT WAS OVERDUE TOO ROFL</font></font>
</div>
<div align="left">
@SHIR: I LOVE YOU HeartHug AND THANK YOU...AND I'M SORRRY Unhappy I LOVE YOU!!!!!! <3333333333333 <font color="#9900FF">...and this is the nicest you'll ever be..</font>ROFL<font color="#0000FF">PROVE IT ROFL</font> <font color="#FF0000">JUST ADMIT IT..EVEN YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE.</font><font color="#FF0000">ROFL</font> <font color="#006600">I KNOW EVERYTHING...AND THAT'S NOT TRUE ROFL</font>

GOOD LUCK SHIR!!!! KICK BUM!!!! Heart <font color="#FF0000">ERMM..YOU'RE A TAD LATE. </font><font color="#FF0000">ROFL</font> <font color="#006600">WHO WAS TALKING TO YOU? ROFL</font>

OH, and do you have the game 'Draw Something' on your iPhone? If not, GET IT ROFL It's awesomeLOL <font color="#9900FF">I'VE HAD IT FOREVER...I'M INTO THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY Angry ROFL WHAT'S YOUR ID? Angry</font>
</div>

@SHIR: MY BAD...THE TIME DIFFERENCE THROWS ME OFF MAN ROFL How did it go?! OMFG, YOU'RE DONE!!!!! Heart I DO HAVE TWITTER YO...I'M INTO ALL OF THIS NEW JAZZ ROFL What's your ID? Tongue

Edited by *Eva* - 26 April 2012 at 8:41am
..-Kaju-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Kaju-..
..-Kaju-..

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
@Shir - Dude..stop with the peer pressuring me into getting these things LOLROFL

@Mahi di - I'm good too thanks, and everything is great! Missed having you aroundEmbarrassed  AAH you like Josh too? Waheyy! LOL yeah I love The Hunger Games!
..-Kaju-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Kaju-..
..-Kaju-..

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged

I know everything remember? ROFLNo, you think you know everythingROFL I KNOW I KNOW EVERYTHING ROFL No, you think that you know that you know everythingROFL

ES...LUNATICS LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T BE LET LOOSE ROFL OF COURSE I'M HELPLESS...I HAVE TO TALK TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU ROFL ELABORATE PLEASE
Angry
ROFLYes, that's me..a lunatic xD YOU DON'T 'HAVE' TO TALK TO ME..YOU HAVE A BRAIN, YOU CAN MAKE CHOICESAngryROFL AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GENIUS..CAN'T YOU ELABORATE IT YOURSELF?ROFL ANOTHER OVERDUE CONFESSION ROFL NO I HAVE TO...NEED MY DAILY DOSE OF SU CHE ROFL I'M TESTING YOUR SMARTS ROFL ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU HAPPYROFL SU CHE? REALLY..THIS IS THE ONLY REASON YOU SPEAK TO MEROFL  TESTING MINE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NONE.

THANKS FOR ADMITTING ALL OF THIS...YOU'VE GIVEN ME PROOF FOR FUTURE SITUATIONS ROFLOBVIOUSLY, BECAUSE I MEANT EVERY WORDROFL I KNOW YOU DID...I KNOW EVERYTHING REMEMBER ROFL AGAIN, YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHINGROFL

OR DO YOU MEAN TO SEE...HOW TERRIBLE THE LEAD ACTRESS IS? DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME ROFLDO I MEAN TO SEE? SEE...PFFT ROFL AND HEY, HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF SUCH A THING..THE LEAD ACTRESS? WHO IS THAT..I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUTAngryROFL AT LEAST SEE IS STILL A WORD...UNLIKE DEFIANTLY ROFL I'M GOING TO EXPOSE THIS MASK OF YOURS TO EVERYONE...THERE'S STILL VENOM IN YOU ROFL
ROFL OH EXCUSES EXCUSES. OH AND WHAT MASK? CAN YOU JUST STOP WITH THESE HURTFUL ACCUSATIONS! I LOVE EVERYONE..PEACE ON EARTHAngryROFL

I KNOW RIGHT...YOU'RE SMARTER THAN I THOUGHT Angry ROFL
ROFLYOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWERROFLIF ONLY ROFL JEALOUS.

NOSY DESIS Angry ROFL DAMN BROWN PEOPLEAngryROFL DISSING YOURSELF? THAT WAS OVERDUE TOO ROFL WELL I WAS JUST SAYING WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE SAID NEXT.ROFL

PROVE IT ROFL JUST ADMIT IT..EVEN YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE.ROFL I KNOW EVERYTHING...AND THAT'S NOT TRUE ROFLIT'S TOTALLY TRUEROFL

GOOD LUCK SHIR!!!! KICK BUM!!!! Heart ERMM..YOU'RE A TAD LATE. ROFL WHO WAS TALKING TO YOU? ROFL WELL IT WAS POSTED IN A COMMENT FOR ME, SO I HAVE A RIGHT TO RESPONDAngryROFL
OH, and do you have the game 'Draw Something' on your iPhone? If not, GET IT ROFL It's awesomeLOL I'VE HAD IT FOREVER...I'M INTO THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY Angry ROFL WHAT'S YOUR ID? Angry CHILL OUT BRO, I've have it forever too..but I just kept forgetting to ask you..I was waiting for a time when you were online at the same time as me..but I DON'T THINK THAT'S EVER GONNA HAPPENAngry And my ID is kajal_ someone had taken 'kajal'AngryROFL

--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged

kaju - well you if don't agree on your own then we have to force you man! you said that you're thinking about it (which is a huge leap from the adament no) and now that ALL FOUR OF US HAVE IT, it's your turn!! Angry

mahi - uhhh i'm just gonna leave it up to god on the last one cause i think i bombed my nultiple choice but the short answer saved me (but the MC is the majority of the mark on the exam) yaar how's your school going or are you done??

papu - ShireenAdatia - my DP is winter scenary LOL help me pressure barfi into getting it Wink

Edited by --__Shireen__-- - 26 April 2012 at 9:04am

Go to top