Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~DHOKLA DHAMAKA~ -Invites Only (Page 10)

..-Kaju-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Kaju-..
..-Kaju-..

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
^That is appalling..I thought she would just do a no show LOL

And LOL, it doesn't matter..I didn't expect you too phaha it was your bday xROFL

--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Kaju-..

Yes I got the new page! PerfectBig smile yayy! Big smile

x-x-x-x-x OMFG I LOVE THIS!!!!  Shocked *FAINTS* Clap Clap Clap

BOO!

YES! you got me for my bday, and I TOTALLY GOT YOU THIS TIME. And well I'm not as nice as you to let you win..I ALWAYS WIN. AngryLOL HAHAHA ONLY THIS TIME!! Wink

happybirthdayshireen merci kajal!

you're erm..02? ROFL freak i wish man! Cry my dad was like you're 21 and i was like don't push it buddy! ROFL LOL damnit it doesn't work as well xD..but dude..you're getting sooo old man..how does it feel? LOL honestly i'm have a realization of life right now! Confused IOW coming of age ROFLROFL Oh and as you might have guessed, we didn't make a thread for you :( LOL it doesn't matter just as long as you're there (i'm only saying you cause dadi died) LOL

Sorry bro,Ouch but we have our amazing CC now so we might as well post and spam the heck outta it here without worrying about we sayROFL I thought it'd be better this way as I can post my own message then Eva dadi can come parading in and post hers..if she remembers LOLOL. ROFL HELL YA!! PARTY IN THE CC Dancing Party

PLUS half your friends on your buddy list hardly even come on IF anymoreROFL and well, if they don't remember your birthday then I guess they aren't as cool as me ahahahaApproveCool Basically this whole bday message is about how awesome I amCool..you ok with that? Yeah? Good :DROFL LOL i know but a couple of the people on my list wished me on fb so it makes up for it!

anyhooo..

x-x-x-x-x

woohooo

aww thank you so muhc kajal! love you man! HugHugHug
x-x-x-x-x

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, if you didn't already know phaha LOL i actually forgot in the morning before my parents wished me! LOL ..anyway, I hope you have a super amazing awesome day and I know you will because I'M HERE, OK I'll stop.ROFL DUH if you're not here then awesome has no meaning! WinkLOL

x-x-x-x-x

But seriously bro, dadaji..you deserve to have an awesome day because you're an amazing person and I love you with all my heart <3 aww i love you too kajal! Hug I was just reading your message for me on my bday and dude, I wouldn't make fun of you for saving the bday threads/messages over the years, because whenever I have too ahaha,Embarrassed I love reading them back because they make me smile and I remember why I love you and I guess, why I love Eva di too LOLROFL. Oh and I totally remember you pouring your heart out to me for my bday message when we first met..and that's why I was so freaking emotional then Embarrassed dude when betty crashed i lost all the links i saved, so if you still have them can you PM them to me?? LOL omg i remember that! LOL but seriously dude i still mean every word i said in that msg! love you with all my heart!! HugHug

LOL, I always get emotional reading my birthday messagesROFL but yeah I could tell that you meant every word. I am so lucky to have gotten to know you, and that you've become such a close friend to me. I can honestly say and I mean this with all my heart, you and Eva di are pretty much my closest friends on here..Embarrassedyou make me laugh, you make me smile whenever I see either of you online, and I really mean that. I can't imagine not being able to talk to you, or send you a PM whenever I want..I think I would go into depression..I feel sad when we don't talk foreverrr, but I know that there won't be any awkwardness between us when we do talk because we know each other so well that even if we don't talk.. WORD WORD WORD!!!!! feel the exact same way about you guys (papu is debatible at the moment LOL jk) but seriously i agree and repeat everything that you said!! it sucks that we don't talk as muhc anymore cause life sucks but it actually doesn't matter we just start our rubbish all over again! ROFLROFL it doesn't matter, even if we don't see eye to eye on the some of the guys we likeROFL *cough* Josh Hutcherson is totally hotter than Liam *cough*ROFL you mean *cough* Liam Hemsworth is totally hotter than Josh *cough* Wink ROFL

LOL..I love our convo's about the most random things, and about what songs we like or how bollywood songs and films are crap these daysROFL so tur, but i gotta admit, they are getting better! Tongue..It's nice to talk to someone who feels the same way as me, and understands me as well as you do.Big smile ANYWAY god, I'm turning into a pansy.ROFL HAHAHA i love the pansy kajal though!! Tongue but seriously is scary how we have so muhc in common and even after not speaking for janams, the freakyness still continues! ShockedBig smile I thank my weird brain for sending you that PM to join the Jachi FC to this day and for also sending the greatest annoyonce of my life, Eva di, her bday PM tooROFL because without that..I wouldn't be writing this. GOD imagine if we didn't know each other.ShockedConfused i'm just pretending i didn't read that! Confused All those years..aah that's so weird..I don't think I would have stuck with I-F for that long..ROFLI would have been long gone ahaha. LOL i wouldn't be gone cause i come for updates and helps me not waste my time watching it on tv, but i'd be a loner on here if it werne't for you guys! Hug

x-x-x-x-x

So yeah, enjoy your dayBig smile..I'm sorry that this message sucks as much as I doROFLdude you don't suck but your sigs do so it's all cool! ROFL But I just want you to know that I love you, and I am always here for you EVEN WHEN EVA DI ISN'T BECAUSE SHE NEVER IS.AngryROFL thank you! it's nice to knwo that atleast YOU are always here...though you do also occationally go gayab but either way if you're not around then papu is so i never feel alone! i'm so glad i have two besties like you guys in my life!!

I'll be online pretty much all day, apart from when I'm in the shop, but I should still be around because of a great invention called the iPhone, which is so much better than the blackberry. #justsaying. but the bb has bbm which is awesome...unlike the iphone!! WinkROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

YOU BETTER BE ON! I'll even stay on IF till late, WHICH IS WHAT I NEVER DO ANYMORE. THIS IS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'RE SPECIAL TO ME LOL. ROFL dude you always make me feel like i'm special but today in particular you make me feel like i'm the best thing since sliced bread (which is pretty awesome btw) ROFLROFL love you yaar!! Hug Let me know when you think you'll be on so we can talkkk!Big smileEmbarrassed

happy birthday once again,

I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCHHH <33 I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!! HeartHeartHeart

x-x-x-x-x

Oh and P.S.

I made you a siggi, hehe, I know you're kinda obsessed with these two atm, so..ROFL OMG I FREAKI GLOVE IT!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! YOU'RE DA BOMB BABE! GUJU BOMB! ROFLROFL

^Hope you likee..I also made one without it saying 'Happy Birthday' if you still want to use this siggi after your birthday?Big smile dude you don't even nede to ask! just hand it over!...sorry i'm a bit crazy about them! ROFL

x-x-x-x-x

P.P.S

Bob sends his love to you and his Betty. <3 peggy and betty send their love to their bob! ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Kaju-..

--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

^That is appalling..I thought she would just do a no show LOL LOL no shit man!

And LOL, it doesn't matter..I didn't expect you too phaha it was your bday xROFL LOL i replied now! Big smile LOL
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

WE GOT TO 10 PAGES!!! Big smile

..-Kaju-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Kaju-..
..-Kaju-..

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Awww I'll see if I can be asked to reply to your reply but I love you manHug

And yayy 10 pages with just the two of us, pretty much LOL
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

DUDE you have to reply to my msg!! Angry 

LOL i know as if! 2 people and 10 pages! i'm very proud aren't you! (with the acception of 2 posts from dadi) LOL
..-Kaju-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Kaju-..
..-Kaju-..

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
LOL ok I willROFL

And yeahhh, it probably would be more if we were on more during the week and those 2 posts from Eva dadi don't even countROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--__Shireen__--

..-Kaju-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Kaju-..
..-Kaju-..

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --__Shireen__--

Yes I got the new page! PerfectBig smile yayy! Big smile WOOP

x-x-x-x-x OMFG I LOVE THIS!!!!  Shocked *FAINTS* Clap Clap Clap ahaha yayy

BOO!

YES! you got me for my bday, and I TOTALLY GOT YOU THIS TIME. And well I'm not as nice as you to let you win..I ALWAYS WIN. AngryLOL HAHAHA ONLY THIS TIME!! Wink YESSS WIN

happybirthdayshireen merci kajal!

*SOMETHING FRENCH BACK TO YOU*

you're erm..02? ROFL freak i wish man! Cry my dad was like you're 21 and i was like don't push it buddy! ROFL  LOL my dad always ages me by 2 more years, he think's I'm 21 atm phaha

LOL damnit it doesn't work as well xD..but dude..you're getting sooo old man..how does it feel? LOL honestly i'm have a realization of life right now! Confused IOW coming of age AS YOU SHOULD LOL ROFLROFL Oh and as you might have guessed, we didn't make a thread for you :( LOL it doesn't matter just as long as you're there (i'm only saying you cause dadi died) LOL Yup, she couldn't show her face around her, I'm totally gonna beat her up LOL

Sorry bro,Ouch but we have our amazing CC now so we might as well post and spam the heck outta it here without worrying about we sayROFL I thought it'd be better this way as I can post my own message then Eva dadi can come parading in and post hers..if she remembers LOLOL. ROFL HELL YA!! PARTY IN THE CC Dancing PartyAND PARTY WE SHALL.

PLUS half your friends on your buddy list hardly even come on IF anymoreROFL and well, if they don't remember your birthday then I guess they aren't as cool as me ahahahaApproveCool Basically this whole bday message is about how awesome I amCool..you ok with that? Yeah? Good :D LOL i know but a couple of the people on my list wished me on fb so it makes up for it! Haha well that's ok then :D But hey even a so called friend doesn't wish you so what can you expect from others LOLOLROFL

anyhooo..

x-x-x-x-x

woohooo

aww thank you so muhc kajal! love you man! HugHugHug Aww love you tooo!
x-x-x-x-x

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, if you didn't already know phaha LOL i actually forgot in the morning before my parents wished me! LOL haha I always forget my own birthday..then my dad wishes me and I get all excited, yup..that's my life..anyway, I hope you have a super amazing awesome day and I know you will because I'M HERE, OK I'll stop.ROFL DUH if you're not here then awesome has no meaning! WinkLOL

HAHA THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SAY lolol

x-x-x-x-x

But seriously bro, dadaji..you deserve to have an awesome day because you're an amazing person and I love you with all my heart <3 aww i love you too kajal! Hug awww!

I was just reading your message for me on my bday and dude, I wouldn't make fun of you for saving the bday threads/messages over the years, because whenever I have too ahaha,Embarrassed I love reading them back because they make me smile and I remember why I love you and I guess, why I love Eva di too LOLROFL. Oh and I totally remember you pouring your heart out to me for my bday message when we first met..and that's why I was so freaking emotional then Embarrassed dude when betty crashed i lost all the links i saved, so if you still have them can you PM them to me?? LOL omg i remember that! LOL but seriously dude i still mean every word i said in that msg! love you with all my heart!! HugHug Betty can be so annoy at times..god..that's what Bob hates about her too LOL, I've sent you themm :D And aw thank you, and I mean it all too!

LOL, I always get emotional reading my birthday messagesROFL but yeah I could tell that you meant every word. I am so lucky to have gotten to know you, and that you've become such a close friend to me. I can honestly say and I mean this with all my heart, you and Eva di are pretty much my closest friends on here..Embarrassedyou make me laugh, you make me smile whenever I see either of you online, and I really mean that. I can't imagine not being able to talk to you, or send you a PM whenever I want..I think I would go into depression..I feel sad when we don't talk foreverrr, but I know that there won't be any awkwardness between us when we do talk because we know each other so well that even if we don't talk.. WORD WORD WORD!!!!! feel the exact same way about you guys (papu is debatible at the moment LOL jk)HAHA YOU CANNOT TRUST HER

but seriously i agree and repeat everything that you said!! it sucks that we don't talk as muhc anymore cause life sucks but it actually doesn't matter we just start our rubbish all over again!Haha yeah exactly, it doesn't matter because we're always the same LOL..and now we have the CC so we'll be in touch more :D ROFLROFL it doesn't matter, even if we don't see eye to eye on the some of the guys we likeROFL *cough* Josh Hutcherson is totally hotter than Liam *cough*ROFL you mean *cough* Liam Hemsworth is totally hotter than Josh *cough* Wink ROFLHahaha nope, I meant what I said first time roundLOL

LOL..I love our convo's about the most random things, and about what songs we like or how bollywood songs and films are crap these daysROFL so tur, but i gotta admit, they are getting better! TongueNOOO don't leave meee..It's nice to talk to someone who feels the same way as me, and understands me as well as you do.Big smile ANYWAY god, I'm turning into a pansy.ROFL HAHAHA i love the pansy kajal though!! Tongue Then pansy is how I'll stay LOL

but seriously is scary how we have so muhc in common and even after not speaking for janams, the freakyness still continues! ShockedAnd I know right, we'll always that connection ahaha..that's because we're too awesomeBig smile I thank my weird brain for sending you that PM to join the Jachi FC to this day and for also sending the greatest annoyonce of my life, Eva di, her bday PM tooROFL because without that..I wouldn't be writing this. GOD imagine if we didn't know each other.ShockedConfused i'm just pretending i didn't read that! Confused LOL JUST IMAGINE THOUGHAll those years..aah that's so weird..I don't think I would have stuck with I-F for that long..ROFLI would have been long gone ahaha. LOL i wouldn't be gone cause i come for updates and helps me not waste my time watching it on tv, but i'd be a loner on here if it werne't for you guys! HugLOL, I think I really would be gone..I wouldn't have a reason tbh..I don't watch any shows..my sig shop is dead..sure I have other people here who I like and stuff..but other than replying to scraps and PMs, I-F would be pointless to me

x-x-x-x-x

So yeah, enjoy your dayBig smile..I'm sorry that this message sucks as much as I doROFLdude you don't suck but your sigs do so it's all cool! ROFL HAHA I agreeBut I just want you to know that I love you, and I am always here for you EVEN WHEN EVA DI ISN'T BECAUSE SHE NEVER IS.AngryROFL thank you! it's nice to knwo that atleast YOU are always here...though you do also occationally go gayab but either way if you're not around then papu is so i never feel alone! i'm so glad i have two besties like you guys in my life!! Aww I'm always a PM away hahaha..I just go gayab because I need some time, I guess..I dunno why..but I am here :D And yeah the same for me..you guys are always around in some way so :D

I'll be online pretty much all day, apart from when I'm in the shop, but I should still be around because of a great invention called the iPhone, which is so much better than the blackberry. #justsaying. but the bb has bbm which is awesome...unlike the iphone!! WinkROFLW*F IS BBM, WHO NEEDS THAT

ROFLROFLROFL

YOU BETTER BE ON! I'll even stay on IF till late, WHICH IS WHAT I NEVER DO ANYMORE. THIS IS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'RE SPECIAL TO ME LOL. ROFL dude you always make me feel like i'm special but today in particular you make me feel like i'm the best thing since sliced bread haha yay, that was my aim and you are to me :D(which is pretty awesome btw) ROFLROFL love you yaar!! Hug Love you moreee x

Let me know when you think you'll be on so we can talkkk!Big smileEmbarrassed

happy birthday once again,

I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCHHH <33 I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!! HeartHeartHeart

NOT POSSIBLEEEEmbarrassedx-x-x-x-x

Oh and P.S.

I made you a siggi, hehe, I know you're kinda obsessed with these two atm, so..ROFL OMG I FREAKI GLOVE IT!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! YOU'RE DA BOMB BABE! GUJU BOMB! ROFLROFL

Awww YOU GLOVE IT HAHAHA, seriously, am glad you do...btw they look amazing in this photoshoot..I saw the pics and was like MUST.MAKE.SIG

^Hope you likee..I also made one without it saying 'Happy Birthday' if you still want to use this siggi after your birthday?Big smile dude you don't even nede to ask! just hand it over!...sorry i'm a bit crazy about them! ROFLHahaha no problem..I thought you might so I made the other version

http://i.imgur.com/8eoRH.png

x-x-x-x-x

P.P.S

Bob sends his love to you and his Betty. <3 peggy and betty send their love to their bob! ROFLROFL

Bob is blushing and says he misses both of them LOL

ROFLROFLEmbarrassed

Edited by ..-Kaju-.. - 15 April 2012 at 3:06pm

Go to top