..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Please tell me she atleast wished you a Happy Birthday on FB/via PM🤣
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
OH MY GOD🤣 SHE'S NEVER GONNA HEAR THE END OF THIS
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
She's gonna come and make some lame excuse like how her coke spilled everywhere and she had to clear it up, like she always does🤣🤣

Btw, I thought you were gonna reply to your bday message from me😳😆
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but she posted other things on fb yesterday just no hb 😳

LOL yeah my bad! mom and i decided to spend time together in the afternoon so i didn't get a chance to reply! will do it right now! 😃
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
^That is appalling..I thought she would just do a no show LOL

And LOL, it doesn't matter..I didn't expect you too phaha it was your bday x🤣
Originally posted by: ..-Kaju-..

Yes I got the new page! Perfect😃 yayy! 😃

x-x-x-x-x OMFG I LOVE THIS!!!!  😲 *FAINTS* 👏 👏 👏

BOO!

YES! you got me for my bday, and I TOTALLY GOT YOU THIS TIME. And well I'm not as nice as you to let you win..I ALWAYS WIN. 😡😆 HAHAHA ONLY THIS TIME!! 😉

happybirthdayshireen merci kajal!

you're erm..02? 🤣 freak i wish man! 😭 my dad was like you're 21 and i was like don't push it buddy! 🤣 LOL damnit it doesn't work as well xD..but dude..you're getting sooo old man..how does it feel? LOL honestly i'm have a realization of life right now! 😕 IOW coming of age 🤣🤣 Oh and as you might have guessed, we didn't make a thread for you :( LOL it doesn't matter just as long as you're there (i'm only saying you cause dadi died) 😆

Sorry bro, but we have our amazing CC now so we might as well post and spam the heck outta it here without worrying about we say🤣 I thought it'd be better this way as I can post my own message then Eva dadi can come parading in and post hers..if she remembers LOLOL. 🤣 HELL YA!! PARTY IN THE CC  🥳

PLUS half your friends on your buddy list hardly even come on IF anymore🤣 and well, if they don't remember your birthday then I guess they aren't as cool as me ahahaha😎 Basically this whole bday message is about how awesome I am😎..you ok with that? Yeah? Good :D🤣 LOL i know but a couple of the people on my list wished me on fb so it makes up for it!

anyhooo..

x-x-x-x-x

woohooo

aww thank you so muhc kajal! love you man! 🤗🤗🤗
x-x-x-x-x

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, if you didn't already know phaha LOL i actually forgot in the morning before my parents wished me! 😆 ..anyway, I hope you have a super amazing awesome day and I know you will because I'M HERE, OK I'll stop.🤣 DUH if you're not here then awesome has no meaning! 😉😆

x-x-x-x-x

But seriously bro, dadaji..you deserve to have an awesome day because you're an amazing person and I love you with all my heart <3 aww i love you too kajal! 🤗 I was just reading your message for me on my bday and dude, I wouldn't make fun of you for saving the bday threads/messages over the years, because whenever I have too ahaha,😳 I love reading them back because they make me smile and I remember why I love you and I guess, why I love Eva di too LOL🤣. Oh and I totally remember you pouring your heart out to me for my bday message when we first met..and that's why I was so freaking emotional then 😳 dude when betty crashed i lost all the links i saved, so if you still have them can you PM them to me?? 😆 omg i remember that! LOL but seriously dude i still mean every word i said in that msg! love you with all my heart!! 🤗🤗

LOL, I always get emotional reading my birthday messages🤣 but yeah I could tell that you meant every word. I am so lucky to have gotten to know you, and that you've become such a close friend to me. I can honestly say and I mean this with all my heart, you and Eva di are pretty much my closest friends on here..😳you make me laugh, you make me smile whenever I see either of you online, and I really mean that. I can't imagine not being able to talk to you, or send you a PM whenever I want..I think I would go into depression..I feel sad when we don't talk foreverrr, but I know that there won't be any awkwardness between us when we do talk because we know each other so well that even if we don't talk.. WORD WORD WORD!!!!! feel the exact same way about you guys (papu is debatible at the moment 😆 jk) but seriously i agree and repeat everything that you said!! it sucks that we don't talk as muhc anymore cause life sucks but it actually doesn't matter we just start our rubbish all over again! 🤣🤣 it doesn't matter, even if we don't see eye to eye on the some of the guys we like🤣 *cough* Josh Hutcherson is totally hotter than Liam *cough*🤣 you mean *cough* Liam Hemsworth is totally hotter than Josh *cough* 😉 🤣

LOL..I love our convo's about the most random things, and about what songs we like or how bollywood songs and films are crap these days🤣 so tur, but i gotta admit, they are getting better! 😛..It's nice to talk to someone who feels the same way as me, and understands me as well as you do.😃 ANYWAY god, I'm turning into a pansy.🤣 HAHAHA i love the pansy kajal though!! 😛 but seriously is scary how we have so muhc in common and even after not speaking for janams, the freakyness still continues! 😲😃 I thank my weird brain for sending you that PM to join the Jachi FC to this day and for also sending the greatest annoyonce of my life, Eva di, her bday PM too🤣 because without that..I wouldn't be writing this. GOD imagine if we didn't know each other.ShockedConfused i'm just pretending i didn't read that! 😕 All those years..aah that's so weird..I don't think I would have stuck with I-F for that long..🤣I would have been long gone ahaha. LOL i wouldn't be gone cause i come for updates and helps me not waste my time watching it on tv, but i'd be a loner on here if it werne't for you guys! 🤗

x-x-x-x-x

So yeah, enjoy your day😃..I'm sorry that this message sucks as much as I do🤣dude you don't suck but your sigs do so it's all cool! 🤣 But I just want you to know that I love you, and I am always here for you EVEN WHEN EVA DI ISN'T BECAUSE SHE NEVER IS.😡🤣 thank you! it's nice to knwo that atleast YOU are always here...though you do also occationally go gayab but either way if you're not around then papu is so i never feel alone! i'm so glad i have two besties like you guys in my life!!

I'll be online pretty much all day, apart from when I'm in the shop, but I should still be around because of a great invention called the iPhone, which is so much better than the blackberry. #justsaying. but the bb has bbm which is awesome...unlike the iphone!! 😉🤣

🤣🤣🤣

YOU BETTER BE ON! I'll even stay on IF till late, WHICH IS WHAT I NEVER DO ANYMORE. THIS IS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'RE SPECIAL TO ME LOL. 🤣 dude you always make me feel like i'm special but today in particular you make me feel like i'm the best thing since sliced bread (which is pretty awesome btw) 🤣🤣 love you yaar!! 🤗 Let me know when you think you'll be on so we can talkkk!😃😳

happy birthday once again,

I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCHHH <33 I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

x-x-x-x-x

Oh and P.S.

I made you a siggi, hehe, I know you're kinda obsessed with these two atm, so..🤣 OMG I FREAKI GLOVE IT!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! YOU'RE DA BOMB BABE! GUJU BOMB! 🤣🤣

^Hope you likee..I also made one without it saying 'Happy Birthday' if you still want to use this siggi after your birthday?😃 dude you don't even nede to ask! just hand it over!...sorry i'm a bit crazy about them! 🤣

x-x-x-x-x

P.P.S

Bob sends his love to you and his Betty. <3 peggy and betty send their love to their bob! 🤣🤣

🤣🤣😳

Originally posted by: ..-Kaju-..

^That is appalling..I thought she would just do a no show LOL LOL no shit man!

And LOL, it doesn't matter..I didn't expect you too phaha it was your bday x🤣 LOL i replied now! 😃 😆