India-Forums

***NIHIRA*** Appreciation Thread!!! (Page 5)

Nihira-fan IF-Rockerz
Nihira-fan
Nihira-fan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purrrfect

Originally posted by shesthebest

Hii Zahida,

I came back to IF after a long time to check if this forum was up... Its was a pleasant surprise to see that you started this thread... Thank you so much remembering to add me... you've always been very thoughtful !!!

Its really wonderful to see Nihira back in the limelight again... and getting top scores in the firs week !!! WOW, wish Nihira all the very best... I would love to see her win :-)

Someone mentioned the title track of "kasam se" which is really beautiful... but do you guys remember Nihira also sang the clips "bepanah pyar" in kasam se... those were also very haunting and lovely.  I'll try to upload some of those... These days its become very hard to upload these songs becuz of copyrights :(:(

Vinaya Di...two names I can not forget as supporters of Nihira is yourself and Varsha Smile
It's nice to see you on IF again!!

Keep the thread alive with pics, siggies, vidoes, mp3 whenever you get a chance.

Thanks Varsha for posting old videos.

Love both the "V" ladies Thumbs Up

@ bold... i completely agree with you!!they have been supporting nihira since day one!!so good to see you all here!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesthebestDabulls23

rcdv Groupbie
rcdv
rcdv

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Add me to the members list.

Haven't heard him
singing before but the first impression was great!

Hey Sara Nihira is not him but her. I am a great fan of Nihira, She rocked the SRGMP 05. She actually deserved to win that season.

you are right instead of Himani she should have gone to Final. anyways.. now again she is going to prove herself. Rahul was better than Abhijit but he did not win Indian idol but in superstar season 1 he won. so i think Nihira is going win this competition.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Private-Message

I remember only title track was sung by her . And parts of Song tujhe dekh dekh sona were sung by Himani and devojeet in that show Kasam Se.

Ok, I'll surely try and upload some of the clips I was talking about... bepanah pyar... 

thank you in advance.Big smile

must say she is the talented singer , i wish she could show off her talent to viewers yet again...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Zahida Thank you so much for updating Nihira supporter's list with giving such a nice title...We all love her and that is why we are here..

She deserves all the love and accolades she gets...God bless her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fan

shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Shocked
Originally posted by Purrrfect

Hii Zahida,

I came back to IF after a long time to check if this forum was up... Its was a pleasant surprise to see that you started this thread... Thank you so much remembering to add me... you've always been very thoughtful !!!

Its really wonderful to see Nihira back in the limelight again... and getting top scores in the firs week !!! WOW, wish Nihira all the very best... I would love to see her win :-)

Someone mentioned the title track of "kasam se" which is really beautiful... but do you guys remember Nihira also sang the clips "bepanah pyar" in kasam se... those were also very haunting and lovely.  I'll try to upload some of those... These days its become very hard to upload these songs becuz of copyrights :(:(

Vinaya Di...two names I can not forget as supporters of Nihira is yourself and Varsha Smile
It's nice to see you on IF again!!

Keep the thread alive with pics, siggies, vidoes, mp3 whenever you get a chance.

Thanks Varsha for posting old videos.

Love both the "V" ladies Thumbs Up

Thank you so much Zee... It is nice to be back here... I'll do my best to post some videos and pictures.  We should definitely try to keep this thread alive... I really hope NIhira gets the recognition she deserves this time.  I was very disappointed that Irfan was chosen over her to enter the champions.  I wonder if song choice played a role here???? Cuz the song Irfan sang was very popular and well known for getting public votes.  I was wondering how the songs were being selected... The judges are not always consistent.  When Sriram said he thought Sivam was shouting, the judges thought it was the best performance so far ?????????? Confused Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PurrrfectNihira-fanDabulls23

shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Nihira was amazing today !!! Clap It was good to see everyone giving her a standing ovation and the judges were appreciating her much more... But do you guys think she'll get more votes than Vaishali this time ??? 

Edited by shesthebest - 16 April 2012 at 12:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfectpallavi25

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Nihira does not have a story..She is simple girl with fabulous singing.

Vaishai has story...coming from less priviledged background, husband had a story during c-09, now a mother of a small child..She will get more votes than Nihira..

I am still shocked Nihira did not get perfect score of 30 for singing such a tough song of a male singer like Shanker Mahadevan.  She was simply fabulous and the way she sang the sargam was mindblowing.

I seriously doubt Nihira getting more votes when competiting against Vaishali..Keep my fingers crossed that Nihira goes to Champion side and remains there..She deserves to be the winner..That is how good she is..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhurandarbhatshesthebestPurrrfectpallavi25

sushrutapandey Senior Member
sushrutapandey
sushrutapandey

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Fantastic singing by Nihira. Absolutely magical.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shesthebestPurrrfectDabulls23pallavi25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index