***NIHIRA*** Appreciation Thread!!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Nihira has a pure, melodious voice and she doesnt go off tune, which is the most important thing for me! She shd have made it to the champions team last week! 
TOday's rendition I dont understand what Swanand and Shantanu were talking abt...Girl sang wonderfully..

Nihira and Torsha gets same scoring

I feel she is not getting her dues by some of these people...This probably was her main reason for not taking part in any shows...I keep my fingers crossed for her to shine and win this thing..We love u Nihira...

Originally posted by Dabulls23

TOday's rendition I dont understand what Swanand and Shantanu were talking abt...Girl sang wonderfully..

Nihira and Torsha gets same scoring

I feel she is not getting her dues by some of these people...This probably was her main reason for not taking part in any shows...I keep my fingers crossed for her to shine and win this thing..We love u Nihira...

I agree! Nihira was quite flawless as always in her rendition of Aagey bhi jaaney naa tu... and her Spanish lyrics sounded perfect! 
Shantanu and Swanand were completely unjustified in their comments! Nihira shd have got more points! Swanand seems to have some complex regarding her Spanish...🤔
How could Shivam get the highest score after all that yelling and shouting? 😡
TOtally agree ^^^^^ 

perfect score and standing ovation for shouting...Best of JJWS upto now comments...Grrr
Yes, Torsha becomes off-key and out of tune so many times. Can't believe she got the same score as Nihira.
Zee... me me me fan of Nihiri since ID😆 days! 😳
Originally posted by Purrrfect

Vinaya Di...two names I can not forget as supporters of Nihira is yourself and Varsha 😊
It's nice to see you on IF again!!

Keep the thread alive with pics, siggies, vidoes, mp3 whenever you get a chance.

Thanks Varsha for posting old videos.

Love both the "V" ladies 👍🏼

@ bold... i completely agree with you!!they have been supporting nihira since day one!!so good to see you all here!!😃

Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Hey Sara Nihira is not him but her. I am a great fan of Nihira, She rocked the SRGMP 05. She actually deserved to win that season.

you are right instead of Himani she should have gone to Final. anyways.. now again she is going to prove herself. Rahul was better than Abhijit but he did not win Indian idol but in superstar season 1 he won. so i think Nihira is going win this competition.

Originally posted by shesthebest

Ok, I'll surely try and upload some of the clips I was talking about... bepanah pyar... 

thank you in advance.😃

must say she is the talented singer , i wish she could show off her talent to viewers yet again...😃
Zahida Thank you so much for updating Nihira supporter's list with giving such a nice title...We all love her and that is why we are here..

She deserves all the love and accolades she gets...God bless her...