Good, Bad and Ugly : Apr 4th

mem1 IF-Dazzler
mem1
mem1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Exceptional: Hug

Yep! a special category just for Ram...Embarrassed

1. His entry and smile - Exceptional! Embarrassed

2. HIs solution for Priya's problem. Instead of telling Sid to stay away from Ayesha he took away Sid's reason for helping her. great job Dr. Ram... Don't treat the Symptoms. Treat the cause of the sickness.Clap

3. He was very funny in today's episode. Really natkhat. getting Priya to say his name. And then again at the office, trying to get her to clean etc. 

4. His reply to Ayesha's half hearted Thank You. He was so genuine when he said "You are family"

Good:

1. Priya's little speach to Ayesha. A truly concerned and loving sister.
2. Priya's story telling and calling him Ram. it was really cute. Embarrassed

3. Priya's reaction to the surprise.  

4. Sid's acting. I know he is bad, but he acted so convincingly when he said "Ayesha to Priya Bhabi ki behen hai" . Agar villain hi banna hai to dilo jaan se villaingiri karo.. and he is doing just that. no comedy like Niharika and Mama. He is pure evil! 

5. Neha's discovery of the bags in the car not leading to any MU. Didn't we all think this would be IT!

6. Neha not catching Vik and Harry in the 'bandaid' moment. Again, Didn't we all think this would be IT???

I am getting this feeling that we are all way more pessimistic than the CVs of this show are. Maybe we are basing our predictions from previous serial experience, but we have to remember , this is AABD!!! Wink We thought the fashion show would lead to separation. instead it led to C.
We thought the Sid-Ayesha fiasco would lead to separation. Instead it led to the "tall dark handsome' prince getting his princess to say his name. 
I am looking forward to Niharika's next dhamaka...Bring it on , Baby! Big smile

Bad:

1. Niharika. When will she learn? How many times has she succeeded, not in breaking them apart, but bringing them closer. She seems really dumb to me. and I am beginning to wonder about Lalaji now. How could he fall for her hare-brained schemes. Either he was an alcoholic, or she was smarter in her earlier years.ROFL

2. Priya's pallu. I don't know how many of you noticed, but her pallu was dragging on the floor when she walked into the office. Now imagine her going through the hallways of her TOEFL classes, walking on the street , at least from the car to the class and back. EEEWWW . I am feeling quesy in the stomach thinking of all the stuff that could have gotten on that Pallu by now! Certainly hope this saree is not recycled in a later show. Shocked

3. The precap. No fun at all. Ouch

Ugly:

1. Ayesha had to be reminded by Sid that Priya is her sister. did you see her lightbulb moment, right after proclaiming shamelessly "Sid, sabse pehle tumhi ne meri kaamyabi ke sapne dekhe" . She actually remembered Priya when Sid said "Ayesha Priya bhabi ki behen hai" . WT&^%$&^%Angry

2. Ayesha's expression of gratitude for Ram. Now compare it with how she expressed it to Sid.Angry AngryAngry

3. Kartik. Twice in a  row , he makes it to the Ugly list. Does this guy have any sense. After screaming at his wife , in front of family, he now comes, grinning silly, and expects wife to be happy to see him. And notice how he is polite , now when there is no one else around! And he tells Nuts about Ayesha,  and is mad that she is not happy. Nuts was right. No one can turn on and off that quick!

Edited by mem1 - 04 April 2012 at 8:39pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramsupriya_sagarchakpink27janardananandinimpNancy_NUTSSuganthiSNeenzoogirdharmonajainnehafanrayaanizorIndYa4uarmanzjakther7TVserialfreakmaris08salsalyavivakirkyipee

supriya_sagar Newbie
supriya_sagar
supriya_sagar

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
1. Niharika. When will she learn? How many times has she succeeded, not in breaking them apart, but bringing them closer. She seems really dumb to me. and I am beginning to wonder about Lalaji now. How could he fall for her hare-brained schemes. Either he was an alcoholic, or she was smarter in her earlier years.ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

and very good observation... 10/10

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shyammi3Nancy_NUTSgirdharmonaanizormem1jakther7IndYa4usalsaly

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis...nice observations...Niharika's was the most funny one...ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

girdharmonamem1salsalyIndYa4ujakther7

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Superb, you nailed it. Ram and Priya were just awesome today. Kitne cute and bholu hai dono. Just love them. Priya's Raajkumar story was so beautiful. Loved it. that can be considered one of the best  scenes. The way Ram was teasing her to say his name, so cute, I feel a good passionate hug was needed there, but yes we got it later. LOL I guess Cvs have decided one hug per episode.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramchakmem1TVserialfreakjakther7IndYa4u

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Di, this is million dollar Smile.
3. He was very funny in today's episode. Really natkhat. getting Priya to say his name. And then again at the office, trying to get her to clean etc. 
Right di, I also like priys's dialouge , nahi husband ka kaam karne main problem nahi ho rahi hai, lekin oh main gharme karungi nah? office main kyu karungi?
most awaited scene

2. Priya's pallu. I don't know how many of you noticed, but her pallu was dragging on the floor when she walked into the office. Now imagine her going through the hallways of her TOEFL classes, walking on the street , at least from the car to the class and back. EEEWWW . I am feeling quesy in the stomach thinking of all the stuff that could have gotten on that Pallu by now! Certainly hope this saree is not recycled in a later show. Shocked
Gita di i noticed it, & agree with u.

And Di ugly scene uske bareme mujhe kuch nahi kehena, ugly people with ugly scene(Ayesha)

nice post di, very good observation,please  keep continue, i m loving it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chakNancy_NUTSmem1IndYa4u

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mem1

Exceptional: Hug

Yep! a special category just for Ram...Embarrassed

Day Dreaming  he was damn cute today with his smile and his actions

2. HIs solution for Priya's problem. Instead of telling Sid to stay away from Ayesha he took away Sid's reason for helping her. great job Dr. Ram... Don't treat the Symptoms. Treat the cause of the sickness.Clap

Ram to da rescue. Loved it but wish he would soon see Sid's intentions as well.

Very much naughty Ram.. and it was good to see him back with a BANG
!

4. His reply to Ayesha's half hearted Thank You. He was so genuine when he said "You are family"

Yes... we are family Tongue

Good:

1. Priya's little speach to Ayesha. A truly concerned and loving sister.

Agreed with Priya but not completely. Agreed when she said "Ayesha got the success thru right person". Did not agree when she said "Ayesha finally got what she deserved". One cant call it a success their own when they relied on someone else's reference. Ayesha did not work her way up so i didn't agree there. BUT its just my opinion

Yes tall, Dark, handsome and thoda mota .. Would have loved it if she had added lekin "Bade Acche Lagta Hai" and Hug was missing TongueHeart

3. Priya's reaction to the surprise. 

Totally awesome. really sweet scene again and a HUG sealed the deal Heart

4. Sid's acting. - I tend to ignore this character cuz he never had anything valuable to say LOL

6. Neha not catching Vik and Harry in the 'bandaid' moment. Again, Didn't we all think this would be IT???

Oh Ya... BAL BAL Bach gaya Vikram but its bound to happen soon and then Ouch

I am looking forward to Niharika's next dhamaka...Bring it on , Baby! Big smile

Me too but before that I want Priya to call Ram by his name in front of her. Thats gonna make my DAY ROFL I can see her botox lips hit the floor baby!!

Bad:

1. Niharika. When will she learn? - I guess she has not heard if you cant beat them, join them. If she is not able to separate them, why not try to kiss up to priya so she doesn't kick their tails out of the house? Can you spell MORON? LOLLOLLOL

Oh Ya i noticed as well. It must have been a "specially designed saree" cuz i have never seen a pallu that long. But then again, didn't Ram want her to help him clean up his office??LOLLOL
Kidding you guys.. was giving Angie a moment thereShocked

3. The precap. No fun at all. Ouch

Ya tomorrow looks to be more Trio day and a waste of very good Thursday.

Ugly:

1. Ayesha had to be reminded by Sid that Priya is her sister - YEP W*F is the i could write and not get banned from the forum.

2. Ayesha's expression of gratitude for Ram. Now compare it with how she expressed it to Sid.Angry AngryAngry

Ya where was the hug for Jiju that gave you everything on a silver platter? Oh wait.. she only hugs filthy men.Shocked

3. Kartik. - such a waste.. i am not even going there. LOLLOLLOL

Tussi Great Ho Gita Ji...  Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirampink27chakNancy_NUTSPriya_Fanmem1TVserialfreakjakther7avivakirk

Priya_Fan Goldie
Priya_Fan
Priya_Fan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Di for the PM and giving me something nice to read with my morning tea!Big smile

WOW.. Both RaYa moment go into exceptional category! Ram was really cute y'day! and I loved it!
yet another magical Hug,!Embarrassed but I was left wanting for more in name calling scene! *Sigh*

I'm in hurry... Don't wanna waste space n words on Ayesha!Angry

And I'm toh saying since ages ki I wanna know how Lalaji fell for NIh?ShockedOuchROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirampink27chakNancy_NUTSmem1IndYa4uavivakirk

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Gita

Agree with all your Good bad and ugly..Only a teeny weeny itsy bitsy change..
The precap should be categorised under Ugly and not bad..

good post yaar..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pink27chakmem1IndYa4uavivakirk

Go to top