My take 4/4

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Hey friends natasha here..Tongue 
This show is really awesome and m loving each episode.. Embarrassed Both leads are awesome..Thumbs Up
Coming to today's epi mama ji plan was really good to show every one neha's mehndi but our neha is very clever i really like the way she handle the situation..Wink The CID officer is really awesome i am liking her hope he finds the real truth soon :) Mr Arya comes to meet neha/additi and ask her some que.. ok this scene was lil dhak dhak scene but additi give her right answer as kabir tell her but the last que he said additi is wrong if a feeling he will change the statment.. jaisa serials mein hota hai lol.. and i have strong feeling that he was the one who tried to kill additi..

PS: i miss angry kabir hope we have some additi kabir scene.. as for me i want them to b couple and she should forget rishi LOL

Edited by Natasha... - 05 April 2012 at 9:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rehmat gilldipi.15lizzie1765Enigmatic_Angelswethasyam08-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My take 4/4" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hey, According to the new promo Arya blesses Additi giving a hundred rupee note as shagun. It has some note inside it. VO says that"With the help of Mr.Arya will Neha be able to reach Rishi".

So I think Arya has not accepted Neha as Additi. He might say something to make Kabir believe that "he believes Neha is Additi". So that both of them will take next step.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

com4uslizzie1765swethasyam08Sandstone

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Even i want her to be paired with kabir . Rishi and neha look like best friends

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigmatic_AngelSandstone

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

yeah me too...Smile

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Yes they look like best friend and they should b LOL

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

Hey, According to the new promo Arya blesses Additi giving a hundred rupee note as shagun. It has some note inside it. VO says that"With the help of Mr.Arya will Neha be able to reach Rishi".

So I think Arya has not accepted Neha as Additi. He might say something to make Kabir believe that "he believes Neha is Additi". So that both of them will take next step.

Yea just saw the promo now i  also have the same feeling

but then maybe he is helping her cuz she kill additi and don't want his plan to spoil that's why he is trying to help her Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
ap mee tooo kabir and aditi at any coast
i surely know kabir is not the culprit i think eja is the master mind bcz woh to sab se acchi hai naa itna acchelogon ko trust nahin karnaa chahiyeAngry

com4us

com4us

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I think Aditi/neha gave the right answer to Arya's question as Kabir told her that if Arya 's any of the questions answer is wrong then Arya will have to die. so she didnt want Arya to die and answered correct question. But somehow Arya will change his mind and let Kabir and others believe that Aditi is real. So that further plan may work out. I dnt think Arya is behind killing of Aditti...and nor KAbir. Its somebody else doing all this and KAbir just wants to find out in his own way and he wants to safe guard all money of Aditi from going to wrong hand OR he might work on Eija's instruction to get all money. If Mama is behind money then how can his sister Eija be so innocent? something fishy about her. I doubt Kabir being her real Son.  Lets see this suspence is so nice and exciting...enjoying bit of it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.