Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Just fuel to the fire, nothing else... (Page 7)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
@ttt1 - It is not only that Payal knows the truth, it is that she is the reason Kh got married.  Anjali is the reason ASR got married.  Where is the conversation with these persons.  Where has Payal's questioning gone of tell me why Kh???  And after they have been in the house together - they have not had a single scene discussing Shyam...are they living in separate bubbles???  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tttttt1

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

@ttt1 - It is not only that Payal knows the truth, it is that she is the reason Kh got married.  Anjali is the reason ASR got married.  Where is the conversation with these persons.  Where has Payal's questioning gone of tell me why Kh???  And after they have been in the house together - they have not had a single scene discussing Shyam...are they living in separate bubbles???  

reaIIy we hardIy see them interacting , we hardIy see anyone interacting  , nani character was aIso was tampered with just to make arnav participate

i wouId Iike to see anjaIi and khushi share a bond too Iike the one with Iavanya

i feeI there is a diffrence between dragging and kiIIng screen space Iast few episodes except isoIated scenes it was wastage of screen time i prefer ads instead of diIution of the main characters

we cannot have 20 min of arnav and khushi everyday , cvs have to work on bringing the side characters into the pIot , they have done it s beutifuIIy in the pastt be it Iavanya, sashi or even anjaIi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128Infofan

Go to top