India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Just fuel to the fire, nothing else...

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I don't even know what to say about today's episode.  I fast forwarded through it in 5 minutes.  What a change from me watching an epi 3 or 4 times.

The deal is this CVs - concentrate on the 2 or 3 things that are looming, none of which give rise to ha ha hee hee episodes.  Give the episodes some kind of emotional integrity with where the story is, where the characters are.  This should not get watered down with mindless acts of comedy and slipshod, patchwork scenes.

I can sense that Anjali, Shyam and ArHi are headed towards a blow out.  One that should have happened right after holi.  The build up of Khushi's pain tolerance breaking, of Arnav's silence breaking, of Shyam's perversion exploding and of Anjali's fragility rising is all happening.  All those misplaced stupid phrases that would never have been spoken had you not squandered weeks on dabbas and fake rabbas are all to set off the powder keg. 

Please stick to concentrating on this and the dance that has to take place between and within each of these couples.  Please concentrate on the side characters and their reactions to these characters.

This is what I want to fuel the fires that are going to explode (I pray soon - this MU has been stretched beyond Elastigirl's reach) -

1) Keep this Khushi who is using ASR's own behavior and words against him.  Back his tortured butt up against the wall and unleash the bottled up Khushi that we haven't seen since the guest house.  Let her speak her mind - even if it means telling him her feelings.  Let her leave him speechless.  Let her behavior remind him that this is the firecracker that he fell in love with.  Let her fire up his doubt and let her explode with KYUN and that she is not moving until she knows.  And for goodness sakes, if ASR lets on more clues - let the light bulb show a little glimmer in her head.

2) ASR is back.  And he is a bruised animal and from the looks of the precap, going to be bruised a little more.  He needs to explode with something - I don't care what it is - I read somewhere he says he's saving a life - I don't want him to just shut up after that and go into mute but will burn you with my laser eyes kind of look.  As Khushi is tearing him up - and she should because she is in Ma Kali mode right now - he should spit the dhokebaaz back.  Please - that word has to be there for a reason, and I am sure with the precap, it's to make the irony of her using that word on him sting even more.  So use it, and use it during this fight.  And please let her answer and let him see that she is good.  At the end of the day - Khushi is not innocent - but she is GOOD and let that eat his brain.  There should be something not adding up here FINALLY.

3) This is the Shyam that we need.  He needs to be overly cocky, overly manipulative and overly anxious to get to Khushi in order for things to be brought to the brink.  Please just don't make him twitch in the sidelines like he has irritable bowel syndrome (maybe he has been watching your show for the past 2 weeks LOL), but use him as the catalyst he is supposed to be.  Make him slip up as he has in the past.  So far, this is the only person who knows the truth and therefore has the real power amongst everyone.  There needs to be a slip up so that the power balance shifts.  I am okay with the handkerchief thing, I am okay with all this stuff - as long as it builds to something that is in line with the mood you are creating - which is a confrontation.

and lastly

4) The side characters.  There has to be an inkling of a clue of the torment that Kh is going through to her sister.  There has to be a moment shown where Payal wants to share Shyam's duplicity very badly with Akash.  There has to be something or else what a damn contrived event that the secret is blown and everyone is going to be standing around gobsmacked.

I don't know what it's like to write on the type of schedule these CVs have, but I have seen that they are able to weave a damn good story.  So, drop the comedy, drop the useless lines out of nowhere and just concentrate on the core of this story -which is the big frikkin mess on the terrace.

(then we can move onto how to remove shyam, anjali's pregnancy, asr's past, wagera wagera...see it's not the only story line you guys have Smile)

Edited by momma1128 - 04 April 2012 at 8:40pm

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

bittnayanth21aloopakoraAnita2011shadowsPommePommemitalidpjilebiSrk30IPKKNDcrazymallug007merry777nada_akpk1002like_ipkxxSassyxxcoffeeBeanssmirksrinijhasmrithasupermom1skamanime_saysDee-trinitynyxNrp77shaz01hbkumaramara23LX2FX2AvneilholicsanjanashaikaSushmaGillMaankigopiMadhuNibelungenliedsoumyakRita.CThreeDsserendipity235msg1sheela83PinkParijoe_arhimalsubdillidikudisaddafmahmoodABCDesiGirl93aishu30vidya.sanjaypieperrDCgirlJulie0001Nikki_CsihuspsharmilaChaudhrytmArHi_4everpreetijaiswal19SunriseGreenarchanan14archie_79mirka88shubz1sneaky-ajsejket2littlemoi-Atiya-music1amisuvprathikriJaponicanonasiRag1niBibliobibulusKeshriyaLizzy2012savvy05mommy2000trina2010stardust-..Apz..canuck-umzarshi_karishpremparbatwin7shena07Leah1meera30EtherealSanz..sugar_babe.Euphoria.-Garima-rushshripinky_blueskiesladdoo598shybabeXSilentWishesXnyxxMrDarcyfanincandescentSunoNa...SillyPeppersbk2KookiemonsterNewbiesoapfansoharawestindian_TheJoker-.ayesha.riti4u

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Well said Anu...well today was like a fuel to the fire...but its wanted needed so so bad ...
This was a long time overdue...

These past 3 weeks has been a total waste...especially since the holi episode week.

Today was a major MU GALORELOL..

Arnav and Khushi confrontation...
Creep getting more creepier 
Shyam getting all lusty over Khushi..YIKES...

But all this is need so bad Anu..

CV's need to stop their meaningless Rabba Ve's..these Rabba ve's use to have some essence to them...but since the track has completely shifted...its lost its power and charm...

Meaningless Dance sequence...forceing the two to dance...is not romance...at all...Teri Meri had its charm and beauty...yes, all these are needed...but not the right time...

Cv's should pull their underwear's..up LOLand they need to give us a good bathroom...LOL

Huge turn of events...today...and I know many were disappointed...but the game is about to finally begin...and everyone needs to brace themselves...cuz this is how its going to be uo until Friday...and then EXPLOSION next week...

It will be fun...So yes, no more comedy..get back to what this show is actually about...and we will see the magic happen Embarrassed

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

aloopakoraPommePommeebanerjeeskamanicoffeeBeanssmirkAvneilholicNibelungenliedArshi143dillidikudiDCgirlpieperrspsharmilaChaudhrytmJaponicasejket2mirka88amisuvnonasitrina2010Keshriyamommy2000SillyPepperSunoNa...rushshrinyxxwestindiansoharamomma1128

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Very very well said!

There are so many things that the CVs need to start pulling together if they want their audiences to stick around and the most important one is characterization.

ASR, Khushi and Shyam need to be true their characters since that's what works when you want the drama to make an impact. Nobody here signed up to see a vindictive Khushi, a dumb Arnav and a moronic Shyam (Ok, maybe no one really signed up to see Shyam at all! LOL)

THE misunderstanding has been prolonged WAYYY too much. And worse than that is this periodic short term amnesia that strikes the characters (about the misunderstanding). Now that we are reaching the crescendo, let us not slip back into random filler, comic scenes. The audience will cry foul when you show too much intensity. Let's face it no one really likes to see characters they love going through turmoils they wouldn't touch with a barge pole in real life. But the loyal audience knows exactly what they signed up for when they started watching. It is not a sugary, candy floss college romance - this.

Ok and WHAT IS UP between Khushi and Payal?

Khushi has a sister in the Raizada house, one for whom is she is in the Raizada house in the first place but the two of them could very well be strangers who are married to 2 brothers! Khushi doesn't tell her sister what is wrong, Payal has stopped asking. And these are the 2 sisters who were inseparable before they got married! If the CVs don't like Deepali as much as they like Barun, Sanaya, Abhaas, Daljeet, etc. - tough. You brought her, used her to propel the story forward. Use her! Make her look better, give her more scenes. See how the forum reacts to an unintended 2 second scene between Arnav and Payal! There is potential. Why can't the makers see it!

Phew...long rant. But I had to get it all off. Thanks momma1128 for a great post. You are talking about all the right things. Wonder when the IPK team is going to see that!

Edited by meera30 - 04 April 2012 at 11:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmJaponicamomma1128riti4u

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
yep yep yep! Dancing

i just caught the epi.. and i have nothing to say about it..plus dhokebaaz CVs.. always into misleading precaps! i am THIS glad they are adding fuel to the fire.. or it wouldn't make any sense for Arnav to be going gol gol without assuming shyam and khushi do a little peekaboo!! anyway, that is another misleading thing.. will just wait and watch what goes on in that head of his!

i totally agree with the side characters POV.. the leads are always flawed.. make the supporting characters some now.. they look perfectly flawless to me! LOL

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

smirksmrithasanjanashaikaAvneilholicNibelungenlieddillidikudispsharmilaDCgirlJaponicanonasitrina2010Keshriyamommy2000RatiGrushshrinyxxSillyPepperSunoNa...shybabemomma1128sbk2

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Please CVees...read and re-read the above post and please listen to what the thread maker has to say.  She speaks for all of our collective minds...BISSed or not...and she says it way better!

We cannot have another half conversation on the same subject over and over again.  It has been two months, and nothing has moved.  We have been circling around the main plot to the point that you seemed to have lost sight of it.  So remedy it, and remedy it quick!!

Anu. DITTO everything you have written!!!

*chanting we want, we want, a story*

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235NibelungenlieddillidikudiDCgirlnonasiArielJaponicaKeshriyatrina2010stardust-..Apz..SillyPepperSunoNa...shybabemomma1128nyxxsbk2

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

yep yep yep! Dancing

i just caught the epi.. and i have nothing to say about it..plus dhokebaaz CVs.. always into misleading precaps! i am THIS glad they are adding fuel to the fire.. or it wouldn't make any sense for Arnav to be going gol gol without assuming shyam and khushi do a little peekaboo!! anyway, that is another misleading thing.. will just wait and watch what goes on in that head of his!

i totally agree with the side characters POV.. the leads are always flawed.. make the supporting characters some now.. they look perfectly flawless to me! LOL

@bold: second that!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smirksanjanashaikaNibelungenliedtrina2010shybabemomma1128SunoNa...

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
You have said it ALL, Anu, like always!! PhD in mind reader, I know it!!

Its about time the writers SERIOUSLY buckle up and get on with the story, as long as we see some progress, we will be glad. And, like you said, they focus on all the wrong things leaving all the significant storylines for drags, stretches and dabba ve's. Sigh.

Khushi needs to FIGHT, Arnav needs to EXPLODE, Khushi obviously needs blurt her feelings to shut him up, and Arnav then, definitely needs to doubt the MU. All through this, that snake can continue his pervertedness, we are okay with that as long as we see some content, some action, and progression. I await for this BIG BANG, truly!

and PAYAL...oh for gods sake, bahot ho gaya kitchen politics, give this girl a character. Let Khushi confide in her, thats what sisters are for arent they? And, they are married to the same house, so then, make use of it, give them some sisterly time so that Khushi is able to let out her feelings, and perhaps, this will trigger Payal talking it out with Akash, because from what we know, Akash is a much more sober, and an understanding husband. If not talking it straight out with Akash, but atleast get her thinking about it!!! After their marriage, the cv's have really given some prominent relationships a break...no Payal-Khushi and not even Arnav-Anjali(but thats another story)...

Todays episode was mehhh but there was some progress, and its all leading to something BIG, explosive, dhokebaaz vs. dhokebaaz battle...cant wait for it!!

P.s I hope CV trolls come across this and take something away!!

Edited by nyxx - 04 April 2012 at 8:55pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bittsmirkNibelungenliedmalsubdillidikudiJaponicanonasimommy2000trina2010meera30..Apz..SillyPepperSunoNa...momma1128shybabe

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Not happy Anu. Not at all happy. Tomorrow again another fight followed by Trip and Fall and RV. I mean I never thought I would be pissed at RV. CBS have completely lost their creativity IMO.
Not in a mood to write much today . Thanks for the post though. It's excellent.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudiJaponicanonasi..Apz..sbk2shybabemomma1128nyxx

Go to top