Wake up Payal!! Its ur turn I guess

Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Friends Roman forummen(read women)!!!

I din't get chance to see yesterdays episode but saw one of the HD pics in which Nawab and payal r standing together...just got me thinking is it Payals turn now!!!

Will she be the source of light in ARSHI's life..may be Nawab will turn to her for help(unknowingly though..nawab dsn't need help after all..he is good nuf to mess up his life wid his own hands)...i mean she is the one who knows all about Creepwas and Chamkili's past..just my guess may be she will tell Nawab all tht happened between the two...

n just thinking if Payash will help Nawab and Chamkili come together in future like ARSHI helped them in their love story!!! how can production let such brilliant actors go waste by making them fillers and giving them leftover...use them..they can turnaround the table!!!

Its high time to show team work RAIZADA family...get some inspiration from SAYANI NANI!!!

N why(should stop asking Why coz there are sooo many WHys unanswered..but still one more will not hurt) is Payal not thinking about the sister...creep is in same house ..with such grave past lying behind them should she not ask Khsuhi once if she is alright wid creeps presence in the house (not tht she can do much about it ...but still just sister talk).

N  Babuji pls rise and shine...get up from the chair and talk...tell ur Son In Law real truth..Guptas play some role other then getting angry from Chulbuli n making her life more difficult n doubting ur own upbringing...give her a chance...

in short get TALKING U PPL!!!

What do you all think...who will enlighten ðŸ˜† our NAWAB!!!