These r list of people who could have tried to kill Aditi
  1. Kabir
  2. Mama
  3. Ranveer?the other brother not shown yet
  4. Ija
  5. Arya
  6. Some1 from Aditi's family  
  7. Karan

Who is actually doing Chal
  1. Aditi
  2. Rishi
  3. Kabir                                    

Each day new people will b added a/c to storyline.If i had 4got some1 pls mention frnds                                                                                                

Edited by krishna1989 - 04 April 2012 at 8:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karimaanprc_fan1Enigmatic_Angel-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suspicious list of CSAM" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
i posted this in some other thread.
Possibilities and also about each and every member of the house so far we were shown
:

1. head of the house - Ija - she adores Aditi as any one could and other members just say yes to her words but they hate Aditi for one reason or other. Main reason is for giving her more importance to her in the house.
Eeja who had taken care of the business single handed which was in loss. they need financial support. so she have got Aditi as her bahu.
I too feel something fishy, looking it her so caring nature for Aditi. but only time says what's correct.

if it is Ija then, it can be this way - planning, scheming and all is done by Ija; implemented by Kabir or the middle brother and Karan but karan might not have known about Ija in all this plan. i'm still confused with Ija's character.

2. Kabir -  whether he is a step son or not is yet to be known as we all suspect seeing him and Ranveer. Till now i didn't feel like he loved his wife but only married her for the sake of money. but the hidden truth may be different. Though he loved he has to sacrifice for the orders of his mother which she (Ija) might be unaware of it.

But after watching this weeks episodes i felt he is innocent. but never know.

As of now we suspect that kabir has plotted and he is in suspects list in killing Aditi along with Karan.

3. Karan - An orphan, brought up by Ija n Kabir, helped him in growing in his career. so his loyality to them will never change. May be he is used as a scapegoat in all this. i think the killing and all is done through him so that if any thing goes wrong he will go to jail. in that way saap bhi maragaya aur laathi bhi nahi tooti. (sorry for my poor hindi) LOL

4. Ranveer - Looks like he is a spoilt brat. jealous of his brother Kabir and Aditi. Mama ka pet or what ever he is called. But i think he too sketches without knowing his mama. Ranveer is in the plotting is yet to be decided. i'm confused of his character still. 

5. Mamaji - He his also waiting for the opportunity to grab money and business of his sister. He proves to be ghar ka chor who was never caught. He changes his words or will be careful acc. to the situation. He is poisoning the mind of Ranveer to get what he wants. Always suspects what ever goes on in the house or what ever discussions goes on.

6. Mami - Good natured by heart. But confused character. She too utilizes the situation as seen in case of Rani on Aditi's arrival.

7. Jia n Pia sister - Spoilt girls - always bindass, enjoy, in the land of SMS's and getting attention from all kinda characters.

8. Rani - Jealous of her co-sister as she is not getting the attention required and not giving importance.

9. Aditi - A rich down to earth girl - as of now what she was introduced as. loves and trusts her husband a lot. loves her family too a lot. So she have made her husband POA for her property. Later she was killed. We don't know what happened later - she is alive / dead. Neha is Aditi? only time will tell.

10. Neha & Rishi - They are in love for 6 yrs and finally got married but their marriage was not shown which raises suspicions. Very charming and bubbly couple. But everything changed in a day during their honeymoon.

There are two possibilities here:

a. Neha can be Aditi; she was saved by Rishi as she narrated to her in-laws; later she wanted to find the culprits so she has plotted all this drama to get into the eyes of Kabir. So that she finally enters into the jaiswals home.

b. May be they both are different. Neha n Rishi found Aditi in bad situation. they saved her and got the truth from her. and as per the instructions of Aditi they might be enacting for her sake. Aditi may not be in a situation to walk or do anything. (It can be least possibility)

11. CID - Dushyant - I was surprised to see him immediately after the death of Ram singh in the hotel. His entry is also suspicious. is there any hand of Aditi, for his entry relating to her death and all. it is yet to be known.

12. Mr. Arya - after watching the promo now i suspect him too. Ouch How did he know about Rishi? if i saw n heard the promo correctly LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prc_fan1Enigmatic_AngelSandstoneseelaks-Eris-

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I doubt Eeja.. We have all seen many thrillers by now and we know.. the nicest of all is not what actually is..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigmatic_Angel

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

I doubt Eeja.. We have all seen many thrillers by now and we know.. the nicest of all is not what actually is..

exactly..anythng can happen in abbas mustan thrillers...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karimaanuc22

udaanbegins

udaanbegins

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
the other brother who is not shown yet...that girl ranis husband...i think he is the one behind the chhal...

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
It can be the blind grand mother too.

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
ok i heard from one of my good friend that the person whom we doubt more will be out of suspicions list sometimes. and least under suspicion will be the killer

don't know how it will be here. each and every new character who enters are under suspicion. no short list as of now. LOL

akash99

IF-Sizzlerz

akash99

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Aditi - A rich down to earth girl - as of now what she was introduced as. loves and trusts her husband a lot. loves her family too a lot. So she have made her husband POA for her property. Later she was killed. We don't know what happened later - she is alive / dead. Neha is Aditi? only time will tell.
I agree with  swethasyam08

I think it's ADITI

Edited by akash99 - 05 April 2012 at 10:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08seelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.