Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Apr 04 Arhi sequences: Getting Nasty...

shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
A late post today..  My rantings... Embarrassed

Could'nt get to see the episode online in the morning.. Just caught it up on TV now..  

I am not doing the snyopsis, but just the take aways from today's episode... 

- Payal standing off mamiji: 

This scene was a contrast to how RM people stood up for Khushi yesterday..  Though done in good intentions, Payal  stood off Mamiji in the stage..  She did'nt explain to anyone except Khushi..  Interesting that all the RM people thought it was her stagefright  and that she did'nt clear the misconception even with Akash..  

This scene shows the belief that RM people have on Payal and Khushi.. They think that Gupta girls are incapable of any kind of deception - even with good intentions..  It is going to indeed be a big shock for RM folks, when they come to know that they hid the fact that Shyam was two-timer... 

- Khushi refusing the prize - calling Arnav names - Naniji witnessing it.. 

It was surprising to see Khushi calling Arnav names in front of an audience.. where a few days ago - she pretended in front of Naniji that everything was alright between her and Arnav...  My take - She is doing all kinds of acts to poke him.. She is done with her cajoling.. She is now trying to hurt him to make him talk..

Naniji witnessing this - It seems a continuation from last week.. She was the one who came up with the Bali in Delhi idea.. Yesterday's  Heer-Ranjha was also her idea.. So, it appears that Naniji is aware of a tension between Arnav and Khushi.. And also it seems she is going to be taking some steps.. From a mere watcher of the things - her role is changing to 'doer'. 

- Arnav - Khushi's exchange: 
The scene is getting nasty here..  Khushi is goading Arnav to the maximum.. Arnav is keeping his calm, in spite of everything.. But things are boiling between both of them.. She needs him to explain his actions - his warm and cold behavior with her - And since he is refusing to -  she is poking him..  Create a dent in his ego.. Refuse his help - Throw it on his face.. Indeed she did.. Refusing to give any kind of explanation for her behavior..  

- Shyam-Khushi's exchange: 
I expected Shyam to show his true colors only to Khushi and he did that...  Hoping for Khushi to take some action... 

Things are reaching kind of a mini-climax here...  Khushi is frustrated and throwing it on Arnav..  Shyam is in his true colors..  Naniji is observing and taking action..

Khushi-Shyam precap is going to make Arnav lose his patience..  Will Arnav or Khushi blurt something in rage..  What will Arnav or Khushi do to Shyam..  What will Naniji do next..

Shyam's handstring is waiting on Arnav's closet and Khushi's kerchief is with Shyam..  It is all boiling..  

And the scenes are getting nasty.. Something oughta give.. Will wait and watch..       

Do share your takes and thoughts.. Embarrassed

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

shaziarshiSara.Khanlilkrup4uJosupraJulie0001DCgirlChaudhrytmspsharmilaWittyKittyAKozParshaarnavkushiarshimeens80Bibliobibulusarchie_79Scintillating..Smita..stardust-fj08ashred12deejagiwin7Tia.0momma1128rushshrisbk2MrDarcyfanareeba_blossompolly_mk

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I think that we are n turn for something big soon. There are steps to reach o top of stairs and creativrs are building the steps now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubz1

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
hmm..din't see yesterdays episode..but loved reading wht u said!!
May be MU will be cleared soon possibly by next friday..i wish Nawab finds it out rather then khushi or any one else tells him..!! 

Edited by Parsha - 04 April 2012 at 7:57pm

shubz1

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Shuba, "Something outta give' is the right term but will it give soon? They better because viewers are starting to get restless.
At least a dent or something, the track to me is building up for Khushi to reveal something to Arnav unknowingly and for him to start doubting his understanding of the terrace scene from there. This needs to happen soon without getting distracted by mindless comedy or any other distractions.
Nani does still seem to have apprehensions of something being wrong in Arhi front. Payal -Arnav  microsecond interaction was nice to watch, wish they had made it a bit longer.
Hopefully tomorrow we will have some movement in the story?

Edited by savvy05 - 04 April 2012 at 7:59pm

shubz1

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Hey there!  Great analysis of today's episode in a nutshell. Clap  Yup, things are definitely getting nasty and more and more harsher between ArHi.  In today's episode I finally felt that the story was gaining momentum and heading towards a big spark.  We just have to wait and see what that big spark ends up being.  I am so ready for the story to progress further.  It literally had become stagnant since the past 3-4 weeks.  Excitedly awaiting the forthcoming episodes.  I just wish and hope that the CVs don't disappoint us again.

shubz1

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Hiya Subha-
I loved ur post, still clinging to +ve thoughts. Dont worry Im with ya here.
A quick one before i sleep... Here goes
I thought the most interesting thing in today's episode was Arnav tending to Payal and Khushi tending to Anjali... simultaneous events... What does that mean? Symbolism? I think they both genuinely realize and respect the special bond that the other one shares with their sibling... Arnav knows how imp Payal is to Khushi... Likewise K knows Anj baby is Arnav's life! I dont know it was just cute and interesting...
You thought the argument git nasty in the greenroom? Well, for one thing story will move fwd!
There is an old saying in telugu... Poor english translation is, if u live with a person for 6 months, you become the other person and they become you. I think CVs are showing that about Khushi, she is turning into ASR... In a good way, I like it! Khushi, Arnav ki har rang mein rang jaati hai... Literally!
I know she is frustrated and taking it out on him for all the times he irritated her but is it the right way? I know you believe something's gotta give but it makes me wonder!
Before you goto a war, you need to know the strengths and weaknesses of ur enemy. If you are performing, you need to know who your audience is... Here, I feel Khushi doesnt have a clue. I think she is taking all wrong ways to get the truth out of Arnav, getting mad at him is def. not the way... My pov.
Same way, Khushi's war with Shyam... she is again wrong because she doesnt know understand the seriousness of his evilness. Its like she is trying to fix an elephant with chicken's medication... Did u see the size of the elephant Khushi... Come on!
The medical store scene was just disgusting... Puke worthy! I dont know why CVs have to make it so gross?
Precap, we know Arnav didnt see Shyam holding Khushi's arm... Who are CVs trying to trick anyway? I did like the SBS segment today, maybe its for Friday episode:) however, I was sad seeing Arnav when Khushi told him that he doesnt deserve to be loved! I was like Khushi... Bite your tongue girl!
Final thought... Raizadas trusting Gupta sisters this much is gonna cost both sides!
Okay it ended being not so quick one... As always.

shubz1

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Yes I agree we are coming to some sort of impass! It is obviouse that this situation cant go on for much longer as it is!

I hope for some sort of traction by the end of the week! The M.E is at the end of the month I think, but the story needs to MOVE and move NOW, to retain TRP's!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKittyshubz1

shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

I think that we are n turn for something big soon. There are steps to reach o top of stairs and creativrs are building the steps now!
@Areeba: Agree with you..  Hope they'll keep this going..  Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. Embarrassed

Go to top