Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHiSaRun#37 You Are All I want (Page 57)

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

@Sanzy: it's revengeLOL remember I was dying of your tight hug now you are going die of stinky feetROFL

I was being all lovey dovey with a hug and ur stinking me up wiv ur feet how sweet marn ROFL move em outta my face before I chop em off ROFL ROFL

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MistiofMistz

I can't tell! Did Pizza Chor came online today 
Nooo di PC didnt cum on 2dai Ouch
sanjanaprincess IF-Dazzler
sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Joined: 30 July 2011
Posts: 4284

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

BTW what time is it over der?
It's 22.42 here and over their Tongue
 
You now I can't read that... and it's 2;45 pm here
Lmaooo it's 10.45 here now at night though kaii ROFL ROFL Dummy ROFL 
 
dang it... that means when I come home on monday after school it's going be 10 over der! I wish I had more spring break and when does your SB end? And I am not a dummy I knew thatLOL
Yah so wht I'm still gonna be on here till late anywaii Embarrassed I have another week how bout u Smile Yah yah I knw u didn't don't act all clever now Sanjuu LOLLOL
Really? My spring break is over I got to go to school on Monday and I get off at school at 2 while its 10 over der in your place! I did I was just testing you lolEmbarrassedLOL
MistiofMistz IF-Sizzlerz
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 14786

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

@Sanzy: it's revengeLOL remember I was dying of your tight hug now you are going die of stinky feetROFL

I was being all lovey dovey with a hug and ur stinking me up wiv ur feet how sweet marn ROFL move em outta my face before I chop em off ROFL ROFL


Sanju why don't you book Ms. Sanzy a pedicure appointment for her feet Wink
sanjanaprincess IF-Dazzler
sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Joined: 30 July 2011
Posts: 4284

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
@Sanzy:
it's okay I can grow moreROFL did I ever tell you that I am not human lolROFL
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

BTW what time is it over der?
It's 22.42 here and over their Tongue
 
You now I can't read that... and it's 2;45 pm here
Lmaooo it's 10.45 here now at night though kaii ROFL ROFL Dummy ROFL 
 
dang it... that means when I come home on monday after school it's going be 10 over der! I wish I had more spring break and when does your SB end? And I am not a dummy I knew thatLOL
Yah so wht I'm still gonna be on here till late anywaii Embarrassed I have another week how bout u Smile Yah yah I knw u didn't don't act all clever now Sanjuu LOLLOL
Really? My spring break is over I got to go to school on Monday and I get off at school at 2 while its 10 over der in your place! I did I was just testing you lolEmbarrassedLOL
Yah i will still be on marn I'm a zombie blud ROFL ohhh dats sad u will be on less Cry I say let's ban school LOL Ahhh I believe yah marn Tongue
sanjanaprincess IF-Dazzler
sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Joined: 30 July 2011
Posts: 4284

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
@Di:
Yes she needs one badly... did you smell her feet? ewwwDeadROFLROFL
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

@Sanzy:
it's okay I can grow moreROFL did I ever tell you that I am not human lolROFL
How much more Sanjuuu LOL Yah I knw ur a female version 007 ROFL ROFL

Wht did I say di why dies every 1 like teasing me every 1 teases me LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index