Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHiSaRun#37 You Are All I want (Page 44)

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 31874

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

@Saraa: Don't worry I wont tell sanzy anything else... I want Sanzy to suffer lol ROFL
Oiii aren't u supposed 2 be my big sister tramp watch whn I tell Di ur being mean 2 me LOLCryOuch
 
Go ahead cry babyROFL
Oiii u also talk in hindi and all dat aswell every 1 is how mean of u all CryCryOuch
 
 
it's okay we love you alot, were saying good stuff about you so don't worryROFL


HAAAN. Bilkul. Bara bardiya bol rahay hain aapkay baray main Sanzilla. ROFLROFLROFL

MistiofMistz IF-Sizzlerz
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 15387

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by MistiofMistz

Why are you two fighting now? Please mind my absent... stilling working on the video mix for Ishu
Di thy r all being mean talkin in Urdu and Hindi so I don't understand anything OuchCry


Don't worry I can't write in Hindi too or Urdu
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by peehu24

sanz ko hindi nahi aati..achi baat hai..ab main kuch bhi bol sakti
 hu LOL
Huh ROFL ROFL 


Bas, hasti rehna abh! ROFLROFLROFL
I will keep on laufin kaii so u chup ROFL hah I have my older sister by me she is tellin me wht u all r sayinh whooot LOLWink
illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 31874

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peehu24

alle wah alle wal alle wah...meko bala mazaa aa lahaa hai sanzz ko tang karne main ROFL



MERAY KO BHIII.ROFLROFLROFL
Bas, tunnngg kardia tha issnay mujhay. Abh meri baari hai. ROFLROFL
sanjanaprincess IF-Dazzler
sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Joined: 30 July 2011
Posts: 4284

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

@Saraa: Don't worry I wont tell sanzy anything else... I want Sanzy to suffer lol ROFL
Oiii aren't u supposed 2 be my big sister tramp watch whn I tell Di ur being mean 2 me LOLCryOuch
 
Go ahead cry babyROFL
Oiii u also talk in hindi and all dat aswell every 1 is how mean of u all CryCryOuch
 
 
it's okay we love you alot, were saying good stuff about you so don't worryROFL
I don't trust u at all u r all my enemies kameenian ROFL ROFL 
 
sukriyaROFL
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MistiofMistz

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by MistiofMistz

Why are you two fighting now? Please mind my absent... stilling working on the video mix for Ishu
Di thy r all being mean talkin in Urdu and Hindi so I don't understand anything OuchCry


Don't worry I can't write in Hindi too or Urdu
Wohooo join my club Di ROFL ROFL 
illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 31874

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by peehu24

sanz ko hindi nahi aati..achi baat hai..ab main kuch bhi bol sakti
 hu LOL
Huh ROFL ROFL 


Bas, hasti rehna abh! ROFLROFLROFL
I will keep on laufin kaii so u chup ROFL hah I have my older sister by me she is tellin me wht u all r sayinh whooot LOLWink


Kab tak rahaygi woh saath. Main punjabi nal gal karangi abh! ROFLROFLROFL
--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 13 February 2010
Posts: 22517

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by peehu24

alle wah alle wal alle wah...meko bala mazaa aa lahaa hai sanzz ko tang karne main ROFL



MERAY KO BHIII.ROFLROFLROFL
Bas, tunnngg kardia tha issnay mujhay. Abh meri baari hai. ROFLROFL
 
 
aap aage bado..hum aapke saath hai ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index