ArHiSaRun#37 You Are All I want - Page 39

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

Okayy
I'm back ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

No no I'm like u but wiv my mum I ignore no one can fight wiv her marn ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Lmaooo just write like a realli long message and all dat dats wht I do on Bday ðŸ˜³
yeah that's what I am going do for sure lol😉 and ahha nd welcome back amigo lol

yeah that's what I am going do for sure lol😉 and ahha nd welcome back amigo lol
Lmaooo never right wiv ur mum u will regret whn she grounds u ðŸ˜† Thanks Chika ðŸ˜³ Now let's spam ðŸ˜† I still haven't forgotten how mean u were 2 me tramp ðŸ˜¡
My mom never grounds me she just yells me dat's all lol and poor you did you tell Di?

My mom never grounds me she just yells me dat's all lol and poor you did you tell Di?
Lucky u I've been grounded bare times ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Shuraaap I did and di was like doesn't matter I don't knw hindi myself and I was like Hi5 marn 🤣 🤣 did yah see da VM di made 4 ishuuu loved it and da Username we r keepin is ..Crazziness.. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Lucky u I've been grounded bare times ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Shuraaap I did and di was like doesn't matter I don't knw hindi myself and I was like Hi5 marn 🤣 🤣 did yah see da VM di made 4 ishuuu loved it and da Username we r keepin is ..Crazziness.. ðŸ˜³

Poor you lol how does it feel being grounded? Yeah I saw and it was awesome and what username are you talking about?

Poor you lol how does it feel being grounded? Yeah I saw and it was awesome and what username are you talking about?
It sucks big time like big time marn 🤣 di wanted 2 make a ID 4 all of us 2 make 4 Ishuu's thread so we chose dat username ðŸ˜³ Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 11 years ago
Fed up with da track marn how many dang MU's r ArHi gonna have just end it now :/ 
I know I watched IPK on my phone nd I was really disappointed!

wait which username???
4 Ishuu's bday fing marn it's gonna be named as ..Crazziness.. And u said I was dumb ðŸ˜†