Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArHiSaRun#37 You Are All I want (Page 24)

sanjanaprincess IF-Dazzler
sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MistiofMistz

Sanju: Its getting boring... I just want Khushi to walk out on Arnav and give heck about her sister Payal (because if Akash can't do nothing with Arnav than he doesn't have trust on himself) afterwards Arnav can try to win Khushi's heart, but she shouldn't give into him... that easily.

Peehu: Missed you! Where have you been? Hardly chatted with you. So what's new in life?

Sanzy: Are you back yet and if are - don't worry I am still here but working on Ishu's B-day gift

I know Khushi should :/ and OMG! about Ishu b-day what can I do? I am not good on making siggies or anything! I need to come up with something lol really fast

sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@Saraa: don't get me started all my friends were busy flirting with boys as I was just enjoying my cruise being on IF lolROFL
ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Saraa Di - He says to me, "YOU MEAN all the Khandaan's there would be having 20- 30 kids." ROFLROFL

Imagine YOU sitting beech mein with 20 kids around you. One says mummy from left, one from right and so on. ROFL
illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

@Saraa: don't get me started all my friends were busy flirting with boys as I was just enjoying my cruise being on IF lolROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL
Why didn't you taro-fy any guy?!

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arushi.J

Saraa Di - He says to me, "YOU MEAN all the Khandaan's there would be having 20- 30 kids." ROFLROFL

Imagine YOU sitting beech mein with 20 kids around you. One says mummy from left, one from right and so on. ROFL

MAAANNN!
I told you, we did use one!
Kidhar hai Sanzilla ki bachi. Ussnay yeh topic shuru kiya tha!
ROFLROFLROFL
MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MistiofMistz

Sanju: Its getting boring... I just want Khushi to walk out on Arnav and give heck about her sister Payal (because if Akash can't do nothing with Arnav than he doesn't have trust on himself) afterwards Arnav can try to win Khushi's heart, but she shouldn't give into him... that easily.

Peehu: Missed you! Where have you been? Hardly chatted with you. So what's new in life?

Sanzy: Are you back yet and if are - don't worry I am still here but working on Ishu's B-day gift

I know Khushi should :/ and OMG! about Ishu b-day what can I do? I am not good on making siggies or anything! I need to come up with something lol really fast

Are you good at writing poems? If you are than you write her one? We should think of nice name for our user ID (it would be easy to make the birthday thread) I am making her video mix and some siggy.

Peehu: I am doing good... Less amount of work at the moment.
sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL
Why didn't you taro-fy any guy?!

I know I should have :/ too late now! Defo next time ROFL
ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by Arushi.J

MAAANNN!
I told you, we did use one!
Kidhar hai Sanzilla ki bachi. Ussnay yeh topic shuru kiya tha!
ROFLROFLROFL

Ab rone se kya faayda ? WOH toh INNEFECTIVE ho gaya na ?ROFLROFL

Tallan gayi hai apna kuwaaa bharne .LOLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index