Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHiSaRun#37 You Are All I want (Page 20)

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 13 February 2010
Posts: 22517

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@sanju..thanks...wohoa...u having holidays..thats so cool...i would be having a long break from 12th..since thats when ma exams get over..
 
right now i am completing my graduation in biotech...and planning to do MBA in healthcare...actually..i have cleared my entrance exams..and i have few call letters lined up for the GD/PI to get into management colg...if i clear it..well an good..or else then i would do my masters in forensics...
 
and what about you...

sanjanaprincess IF-Dazzler
sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Joined: 30 July 2011
Posts: 4284

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peehu24

@sanju..thanks...wohoa...u having holidays..thats so cool...i would be having a long break from 12th..since thats when ma exams get over..
 
right now i am completing my graduation in biotech...and planning to do MBA in healthcare...actually..i have cleared my entrance exams..and i have few call letters lined up for the GD/PI to get into management colg...if i clear it..well an good..or else then i would do my masters in forensics...
 
and what about you...
 
Yes it's the last holiday and for two months no more holidays just exams lolCry and that's cool :) I am planning to become something in the healthcare like a doctor or something not sure :)
--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 13 February 2010
Posts: 22517

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@sanju..i know how that feels...with exams...i am enduring it..just a week more..i am actually keeping myself motivated saying this LOL hey..thats so cool...i mean doc..wohoa..thats great...
illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 31874

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arushi.J

Saraaa Diii. Hug




ARRUUU
HugHug
illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 31874

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

@Saraa: I've been great... just trying to enjoy my ride home it's been an 1 and 30 minutes :/ I am suffering lol


Oh yeah, you went somewhere right?Big smile
ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Joined: 06 March 2009
Posts: 11713

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by Arushi.J

Saraaa Diii. Hug




ARRUUU
HugHug

MOHAN JI back home ? LOL
sanjanaprincess IF-Dazzler
sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Joined: 30 July 2011
Posts: 4284

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peehu24

@sanju..i know how that feels...with exams...i am enduring it..just a week more..i am actually keeping myself motivated saying this LOL hey..thats so cool...i mean doc..wohoa..thats great...
 
Exams first kills me by all the studying and afterwards they give you stress cause you don't know if you passed or not :/ I detest exams alot! Yeah but not sure cause I'm really interesting in desiging but I may keep it as such an hobby or something! Just for fun!
sanjanaprincess IF-Dazzler
sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Joined: 30 July 2011
Posts: 4284

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

@Saraa: I've been great... just trying to enjoy my ride home it's been an 1 and 30 minutes :/ I am suffering lol


Oh yeah, you went somewhere right?Big smile
 
yes I went on a cruise Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index