Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHiSaRun#37 You Are All I want (Page 148)

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Oiii I better be in da sig aswell kaii :/ x 
 
like you deserve itROFL
See and u except me 2 be nice 2 u never ever not even in my dreams I will be nice 2 u ROFL ROFL

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 31874

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

@Sanzy: What are you trying to do? Saraa do not listen to her at all


I'm innnocenttt!

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 31874

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by Prach_VirMan

@Sanzy *hi5* I am 17 too!!
Hi 5 Jerry LOL

@Sanjuuu 
*Hides behind Zilla so I don't get Chappal's thrown at me * ROFL ROFL 


You're going to push forward a pregnant lady?!
ASTAGFIRULLAH. Kya zamaana aagaya hai!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Not push u tauba tauba I'm not dat mean just hide behind u so u get all da Chappal's not me ROFL ROFL ROFL 


ASTAGHFIRULLAH.
Main yeh sunnay sey pehlay mar kyun nahi gayi?! *Fulll dramaaa*ROFL
Lmaooo Oii chup kaii nautanki sallii ROFL wohooo my Urdu is sik marn ROFL

@Sanjuuu x 
I ain't saying Nuthin * Looks with innocent eyes * ROFL 


URDUUU! MashAllah. ROFL
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

@Sanzy: Fine I'll get lost but nobody wants to become your partner cuz me and Saraa told everyone how CRAZY you are lol ROFL


YES. I will even update my Dabba if you wanttt, Sanzilla. ROFLROFLROFL
Have u still got me as barun's behen on ur dhabba ROFL lmaooo write it everyone knws how crazzi I am anyway ROFL ROFL 


Nooo, I deleted thaaat. ROFLROFLROFL
Chalo, pakro bakron ko halal karain aur Barun Bhayya ki bhenain banayain! ROFL
Thank god LOL WHAT halal who r u gonna halal kamineee ROFL ROFL


ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Pakro kisssi ko, hum banayain usko Barun ki Bhen.
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Let's make sanjuuu plzzz I promise I will be nice if u make her Pretty plzzz ROFL ROFL 



Chalo 38th AT main, we'll do this ceremony! ROFL
I lurveee yah sooo much 4 this be plomise I will be nice now pakka ROFL ROFL Embarrassed


ROFLROFLROFL
DONEEE! 
Me is sooo excited!  ROFLROFL
Kasmeh so am I I hope I don't piss myself wiv excitement ROFL ROFL
-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Joined: 19 February 2011
Posts: 5770

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by Prach_VirMan

I am hungry! 


I'm going to eat Gol Gappa's. YUMMM. As soon as my hubby is back.
ROFLROFL
Don't blame the pregnant woman.
ROFLROFL
dude u guys are so lucky we hardly have any here i want golgappas an all
sanjanaprincess IF-Dazzler
sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Joined: 30 July 2011
Posts: 4284

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

@Sanzy: What are you trying to do? Saraa do not listen to her at all


I'm innnocenttt!

 
-______- no your not and what are you guys going do?
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by Prach_VirMan

@Sanzy *hi5* I am 17 too!!
Hi 5 Jerry LOL

@Sanjuuu 
*Hides behind Zilla so I don't get Chappal's thrown at me * ROFL ROFL 


You're going to push forward a pregnant lady?!
ASTAGFIRULLAH. Kya zamaana aagaya hai!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Not push u tauba tauba I'm not dat mean just hide behind u so u get all da Chappal's not me ROFL ROFL ROFL 


ASTAGHFIRULLAH.
Main yeh sunnay sey pehlay mar kyun nahi gayi?! *Fulll dramaaa*ROFL
Lmaooo Oii chup kaii nautanki sallii ROFL wohooo my Urdu is sik marn ROFL

@Sanjuuu x 
I ain't saying Nuthin * Looks with innocent eyes * ROFL 


URDUUU! MashAllah. ROFL
This is my urdu/English mixed modern version ROFL ROFL 
illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 31874

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by Prach_VirMan

I am hungry! 


I'm going to eat Gol Gappa's. YUMMM. As soon as my hubby is back.
ROFLROFL
Don't blame the pregnant woman.
ROFLROFL
Ufff plz sumone give her gol gape motto has been talkin about em all day ROFL ROFL 


Hubbby just left to get 'em with my devar! ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index