Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHiSaRun#37 You Are All I want (Page 104)

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

@Sanzilla: I just watched it too, repeat. I knowww, can this weekend be over any faster?! D'oh

@Mishti: Lunchhh. It's midnight here. ROFL. Maaan, I wanna have gol-gappas now. Stern Smile
Hi 5 my sister is watching it now on TV while I saw it on YouTube LOL I knw I luved da ending whn he was missin her but hated wht he said 2 her in da bedroom he's sooo mean marn and poor khushi I can't see her crying all da time Ouch

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 15319

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

@Sanzilla: I just watched it too, repeat. I knowww, can this weekend be over any faster?! D'oh

@Mishti: Lunchhh. It's midnight here. ROFL. Maaan, I wanna have gol-gappas now. Stern Smile


... its bright and sunny over here
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Let's take this thread to 150. And get the 38th tonight! PartyDancing
Hahah we will watch us zoom through the pages LOL R yah staying on till late Embarrassed
MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 15319

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by MistiofMistz

@ Sanzy: Just smack your Jeeju and tell him to watch different type of movie... By the way what kind of movie is he watching? I love scary movie...

@ Sara: Nothing much! Waiting to have my lunch... that I don't know when it is going to be.


He's taken it off now me and my siste begged him LOL He was watching an Indian film called Bhoot Ouch I hate scary movies I've never watched em in my life and thy scare me Embarrassed


Honestly, I don't find Indian film to scary like English films. I think I am going to download good film to watch later on...
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MistiofMistz

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by MistiofMistz

@ Sanzy: Just smack your Jeeju and tell him to watch different type of movie... By the way what kind of movie is he watching? I love scary movie...

@ Sara: Nothing much! Waiting to have my lunch... that I don't know when it is going to be.


He's taken it off now me and my siste begged him LOL He was watching an Indian film called Bhoot Ouch I hate scary movies I've never watched em in my life and thy scare me Embarrassed


Honestly, I don't find Indian film to scary like English films. I think I am going to download good film to watch later on...
Di I get scared if sumone wears a mask on ROFL I've never watched a single scary movie in my life belove it or not my dad doesn't let me LOL Dats why watching now makes me shiver ROFL 
MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 15319

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
@ Sanzy: You Crack Me Up ROFL girl... I know why you get scared of scary movie so when you get your prince charming you can just cuddle into him... Wink
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MistiofMistz

@ Sanzy: You Crack Me Up ROFL girl... I know why you get scared of scary movie so when you get your prince charming you can just cuddle into him... Wink
Cuddle wiv him I will probably jump  on him if I saw a scary movie ROFL or run crying in da bathroom ROFL ROFL 
MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 15319

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by MistiofMistz

@ Sanzy: You Crack Me Up ROFL girl... I know why you get scared of scary movie so when you get your prince charming you can just cuddle into him... Wink
Cuddle wiv him I will probably jump  on him if I saw a scary movie ROFL or run crying in da bathroom ROFL ROFL 


LOL Omg... you locked in the bathroom would just make you go more crazy while he continue watching the show... What would you do alone in bathroom? Just sitting - in the shower - cursing the poor man for watching scary movie ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index