Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

bad comments on starplus webpage.

ashuvh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There are so many rude and hurtful comments on IPK'S page on the SP website...Sure the episodes are not per expectations,but this kind of lash out might lead to dire consequences with regards to this show..Criticism is fine,but a line should be drawn between criticism and bashing..hope there is a good turn of events in the coming days and everybody starts appreciating the show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Some shows only improve once they are threatened with cancellation.  It seems like that is a sad possibility with IPKKND.  People are angry for good reason.  This show and SP promised something with this show, they should start fulfilling it.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Unfortunatley, this show needs to BUCK UP! I know when we got spoilers (In Feb) just before the MU we were told that there will be no "Dragging" of this sequence!

However 2 months have gone by and no real progress in the actual PLOT has been shown! Only 1 or 2 good weeks and 4 or more not so good weeks of building up to God knows what?

In the meantime, SARUN and others actors on the show have got many accolades, and now the actor's popularity has superceded the show's storyline etc.
It's getting to a point where something needs to give! Even after winning all these awards the show's TRP's are going down! This proves that SOMETHING is very lacking here!

They need to FIX it! This show has the potential to be great again! I just hope it happens on time!
.Gianna. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Unfortunatley, this show needs to BUCK UP! I know when we got spoilers (In Feb)just before the MU we were told that there will be no "Dragging" of this sequence!

[/STRONG]

However 2 months have gone by and no real progress in the actual PLOT has been shown! Only 1 or 2 good weeks and 4 or more not so good weeks of building up to God knows what?

In the meantime, SARUN and others actors on the show have got many accolades, and now the actor's popularity has superceded the show's storyline etc.

It's getting to a point where something needs to give! Even after winning all these awards the show's TRP's are going down! This proves that SOMETHING is very lacking here!

[STRONG]They need to FIX it! This show has the potential to be great again! I just hope it happens on time!

That was very well said... 😊 unfortunately the writers aren't doing justice to the story line... there comes a point when viewers DO get frustrated. Even I commented on the website but it wasn't to trash the show and the story. It was my opinion on what needs to change. If the CVs do nothing about this, I fear that with IPL and viewers' dislike of the current story line, the shows trps are going to dip tremendously... they need to wake up 😔 I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude..Edited by coolspicebabe_1 - 12 years ago
JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow that's not good at all for our show ðŸ˜²