India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

bad comments on starplus webpage.

ashuvh Groupbie
ashuvh
ashuvh

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
There are so many rude and hurtful comments on IPK'S page on the SP website...Sure the episodes are not per expectations,but this kind of lash out might lead to dire consequences with regards to this show..Criticism is fine,but a line should be drawn between criticism and bashing..hope there is a good turn of events in the coming days and everybody starts appreciating the show!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tina105mala2412love9devi_maiyaThreeDsChaudhrytmMs.CheeniScintillatingJasKaBarunOmaRamdassdushturainMrDarcyfanrushshri

VampireAleena Senior Member

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Some shows only improve once they are threatened with cancellation.  It seems like that is a sad possibility with IPKKND.  People are angry for good reason.  This show and SP promised something with this show, they should start fulfilling it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzsantasammi5ThreeDsbella39MrDarcyfanrushshri

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Unfortunatley, this show needs to BUCK UP! I know when we got spoilers (In Feb) just before the MU we were told that there will be no "Dragging" of this sequence!

However 2 months have gone by and no real progress in the actual PLOT has been shown! Only 1 or 2 good weeks and 4 or more not so good weeks of building up to God knows what?

In the meantime, SARUN and others actors on the show have got many accolades, and now the actor's popularity has superceded the show's storyline etc.
It's getting to a point where something needs to give! Even after winning all these awards the show's TRP's are going down! This proves that SOMETHING is very lacking here!

They need to FIX it! This show has the potential to be great again! I just hope it happens on time!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mala2412merry777ThreeDs.Gianna.sammi5vidya.sanjaySoShyScintillatingbella39pc_palsrushshri

.Gianna. Senior Member
.Gianna.
.Gianna.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Unfortunatley, this show needs to BUCK UP! I know when we got spoilers (In Feb)just before the MU we were told that there will be no "Dragging" of this sequence!

[/STRONG]

However 2 months have gone by and no real progress in the actual PLOT has been shown! Only 1 or 2 good weeks and 4 or more not so good weeks of building up to God knows what?

In the meantime, SARUN and others actors on the show have got many accolades, and now the actor's popularity has superceded the show's storyline etc.

It's getting to a point where something needs to give! Even after winning all these awards the show's TRP's are going down! This proves that SOMETHING is very lacking here!

[STRONG]They need to FIX it! This show has the potential to be great again! I just hope it happens on time!

That was very well said... Smile unfortunately the writers aren't doing justice to the story line... there comes a point when viewers DO get frustrated. Even I commented on the website but it wasn't to trash the show and the story. It was my opinion on what needs to change. If the CVs do nothing about this, I fear that with IPL and viewers' dislike of the current story line, the shows trps are going to dip tremendously... they need to wake up Unhappy I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude..

Edited by coolspicebabe_1 - 04 April 2012 at 8:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

merry777ThreeDsMrDarcyfan

1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
totally agree
JasKaBarun IF-Dazzler
JasKaBarun
JasKaBarun

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged