sangeeta9211 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
😛               
Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tangam

I agree with you... I think it was either a mistake in delivery, editing or scripting...esp the reaction of everybody...if she had called her hubby a cheater I think there would have been eybrows raised by the judges and compere he did go out his way to say that hubby held up his farz very well...

Also as you rightly mentioned ASR would have been all over that one word or name calling instead of the winning thing and what about nani she is not going to be taking her grandson called a cheater by his wife in public lightly and be more concerned about Khushi...

Tho I think Khushi has ample reason to lash out and have momentary lapses like that...it is totaly uncharactoristic of her ...esp the way she looks at life and its expectation and one place in it...

I would like to mention here that Sanaya has one of the best diction in the industry and her dialogue delivery is one of her attributes as an actress that I admire...

Agree with the bold part, and also that Sanaya has some of the best diction in the industry. And you're right, Nani wouldn't have taken it lying down if Arnav was called Dhokhebaaz.

That said, I wish she would call him a few choice names in future---would show her unraveling when driven beyond a certain point, and might earn her some grudging respect from her stone-headed husband.
SoShy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neemsundari

Eep. I guess I'm the only one then ? Though Dhokhebaaz does not make sense in the context.

Yes dear, I agree, it just didnt make sense.. Maybe the Cv's didnt think this thro.. 
Neemsundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marybarton

Either way people are overreacting. He can call her low class in front of his security guards and she cannot call him anything once in a while? He did break a rule. She was being honest by not taking the award. Some of the girls here are so gaga over Arnav's looks that they will cut the character any slack and God-forbid Khushi is mean to him. I go by the her hubby, her right philosophy. They are fighting all the time anyway.

@bold: that is true. I can't understand this division of IF into Khushi and Arnav fans. Shows that the show has done something right to get such rabid following for its leads tho.
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

@bold: that is true. I can't understand this division of IF into Khushi and Arnav fans. Shows that the show has done something right to get such rabid following for its leads tho.

Rabid is the word. People fight with each other over who was more right as if the characters are real. A big kudos to Sanaya and Barun for that. The CVs are certainly not up to much these days, I have to add.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Eep. I guess I'm the only one then ? Though Dhokhebaaz does not make sense in the context.

I know it was kind of weird to have her deliver such a dialog, i am willing to believe it was some dialog/scripting/acting error. Neems, these two have behaved in such bad ways to each other in public, methinks they've crossed boundaries of manners and propriety.
Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I am sure it was Dhokebaazi. So good of u to have taken the effort.

She would never have called him a dhokebaaz in public. He was listening to this. He would never have taken it lying down. However disappointed she might be with him, she would never air her grievances in public.

JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I still heard Dhokhebaaz... She said Dhokhebaaz hai voh...I played it several times tooEdited by JasKaBarun - 12 years ago
Neemsundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

I know it was kind of weird to have her deliver such a dialog, i am willing to believe it was some dialog/scripting/acting error. Neems, these two have behaved in such bad ways to each other in public, methinks they've crossed boundaries of manners and propriety.

@boldTotally agree, SJ.

I don't have a prob with Khushi calling him names in public or private---just that it seemed like an enunciation/ scripting error, cos if it was "Dhokebaaz" they should have made ASR and Nani react to it.
Poche thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As weird as the dialogue was, it doesnt matter. Because they will move on as if it never happened. Compare this to all other illogical tracks and dialogues and everything else they have done to the other does it even matter?