Posted: 12 years ago
God, when will this girl start using her head?

She was whining so much today about the chilli powder in her eyes, yet this is exactly what she was intending to do to Kokila. She was crying so much about the pain and the stinging, yet she was excited, actually excited to inflict this pain onto another person.

Today, for the first time, she has gotten a taste of her own kalakaari and this should be a wake-up call.

These kalakaaris aren't harmless practical jokes she is playing on people. This is dangerous stuff. This can harm, do permanent damage. She was so scared of losing her eyesight. What if Kokila had gone permanently blind?
She should sit with her pain and think, 'this was what I was going to do to Kakiji? Maybe this is wrong"

Are the CVs trying to show that there is no retribution for this girl?
Initially, during the mandir fire and the cooker kaand, Raashi had been scared and nervous that someone might get hurt and was unsure of what she was doing.
But Raashi has graduated. Raashi graduated from having a little bit of conscience to no conscience at all. Yesterday she was so excited to ply this ridiculous kalakaari.

Can I say that I didnt feel sorry for her at all? The amount of times she has come close to seriously harming a Modi family member come to mind and I cant bring myself to feel bad for her.

I see that at retribution for when she mixed mirchi powder into Gopi's kajal and got mirchi in her eyes

Yuks
Originally posted by queenyuks

She was whining so much today about the chilli powder in her eyes, yet this is exactly what she was intending to do to Kokila. She was crying so much about the pain and the stinging, yet she was excited, actually excited to inflict this pain onto another person.

Today, for the first time, she has gotten a taste of her own kalakaari and this should be a wake-up call.

These kalakaaris aren't harmless practical jokes she is playing on people. This is dangerous stuff. This can harm, do permanent damage. She was so scared of losing her eyesight. What if Kokila had gone permanently blind?
She should sit with her pain and think, 'this was what I was going to do to Kakiji? Maybe this is wrong"

Initially, during the mandir fire and the cooker kaand, Raashi had been scared and nervous that someone might get hurt and was unsure of what she was doing.
But Raashi has graduated. Raashi graduated from having a little bit of conscience to no conscience at all. Yesterday she was so excited to ply this ridiculous kalakaari.

Can I say that I didnt feel sorry for her at all? The amount of times she has come close to seriously harming a Modi family member come to mind and I cant bring myself to feel bad for her.

I see that at retribution for when she mixed mirchi powder into Gopi's kajal and got mirchi in her eyes

Yuks
Totally agree! 👏 Rashi has graduated to being a person with no conscience whatever! She should get an award for being the Princess of Kalakaris! CVs I think are trying to show that whatever bad Rashi has done to her family in the past it's all coming back to haunt her now!  Unfortunately, for Rashi to put her divine thinking cap on requires the unfortunate powers of Urmi! 🤢
Edited by angl143 - 12 years ago
Great post⭐️
That is exactly how Rashi has come to be.. She has graduated from doing small things to now hurting others without a conscience. Just like the Kalaakaris have grown bigger.. Previously these were done with at least some proof but now Rashi has graduated to the next level of mind games. Nobody can accuse her of anything because she manipulates people without proof..

She has become more dangerous and the scary part is not even once does she seem to have even an ounce of remorse.. It is definitely scary to think who her next target will be..

If the CVs had aimed for this KK failure to get the required sympathy for Rashi then they failed completely. With this attitude she just distanced more people.. But if the aim was to show how cruel and inhuman she has become then yes.. They were spot on😊
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 12 years ago
I have zero sympathy for her. She didn't even appreciate Koki's( the intended victim) concern towards her. All she was worried about was herself. 
I thought it was funny how when Rashi was doing all the perparations for the kalakari, she kept calling her mom great and dhanya for thinking of the amazing kalakar as we call God when something good and uexpected happens to us.  In a matter of minutes, when it went all wrong, she called it mummy's faaltu (useless) kalakari. 

Still did she learn?  Did she think God had done this to her as retribution for what she had planned for her Kakiji?  I don't think so.  Kurmi will tell her another kalakari and she will again applause and thank her mom for the exciting opportunity of inflicting pain again.
Bheja hoga tabhi toh wo sochegi Yuks! 

If her kalakaries are a palace, then she's lost in that same palace forever.

I don't think she is able to separate herself from her mother. Nor do I think she is capable enough to differentiate from right and wrong. The worst part, in my opinion, is that she refuses to get help from anyone to change for the better. An external person can only do so much before every effort becomes futile. 😵
Rashi will never feel sorry for others, she will feel sorry for herself, did you see before doctor came she was requesting gopi to pray to kanaji so that she won't go blind, but once she was okay after the medicine was applied the ridiculous rakshasi went ahead with her ... She is the mean , heartless inhuman creature who is born as human... Only hetal and business jigar should love her... No one on earth who have humanity can love her... Rashi will never have a head to think that much she will think how did the plan fail, may be she will find out gopi dropped the plate and will put a blame on gopi. Really i did notfeel pity but i felt seeing the precap that she will take advantage of her kalaakaris and hope the god gives punishment to this evil
Originally posted by queenyuks

Remember when she put peppers in the kajal that Gopi put in her eyes. Does she even remember how Gopi must have felt then...I think not. She has no soul. She is evil to the core and every kalakari that she does with her disgusting smirk proves her to be satan incarnate 😡

I don't think there is anything in this world that will open her eyes to anything. She has no brain or heart...two most important things needed to get a wake-up call for her misdeeds...She is beyond repair and beyond having any human qualities 🤢

Yuks, you would think that is what she should do...but our stupid and brainless Rashi will only create another kalakari to get revenge for this mishap. She is never going to learn. If anything she will use this to her advantage to get more sympathy from her husband and MIL...another two brainless and baseless individuals 😡

No one could in their right mind feel sorry for her...Besides the men she has tried to hurt each and every person in that family...and to me this is only the beginning of her khel. There is no where else for her to go except further down...nothing can bring her back up in my eyes...

Yuks

My answer is in black...I hope the CV's show her getting payback without sympathy...with sympathy her redemption means nothing...why is she getting even that much 😡

Sorry for the rant...I am hating her more and more with each passing episode...Kudos to Ruccha, her acting is making us hate Rashi more and more 
superb post yuks⭐️

-but do you really think that she should be thinking,,,, can she really think anything other than kalakaries ,,,, because we have long back  concluded that rashi uses her so called brain only for evilness and only to hurt people.. she cannot use it for normal needs...

when she was left in the temple,,, she did not use her brain to take an auto and come and then pay later...because taking auto for herself is not a kalakari, so her brain power is nullified in that instance😕

-Rashi is a person with no conscience, no regret, no remorse, no sorry, no brain, no gratitude, no humanity - hence i feel no pity or no sympathy or no sorry  towards her

Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago
I wonder who rasttie will blame for her eyes...