Why did they skip the morning?

aris22l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I so much wanted to see Ahemji interaction with Gopi and his own thoughts when he was fully awake in the morning.  They didn't show Gopi bringing his tea or him getting ready or them near the breakfast tableπŸ˜•.  They totally skipped it.  I thought they may show him in his office thinking about it, but that was too much to askπŸ˜”.

Now, with Rashi's drama both Ahemji and Gopi will be distracted and they won't bring up what happened last nightπŸ˜’.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with u it would have been wonderful to their interaction after Ahem's dream and to their reaction to one another. Unfortunately, CVs deprived us of that but it's okay I trust they will give us something even better and bigger! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
aris22l thumbnail

Originally posted by: angl143

I agree with u it would have been wonderful to their interaction after Ahem's dream and to their reaction to one another. Unfortunately, CVs deprived us of that but it's okay I trust they will give us something even better and bigger! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes, they want to keep us on the edge and biting our nails and will give us something unexpected in the ME.  Fingers crossed till then.
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aris22l

Yes, they want to keep us on the edge and biting our nails and will give us something unexpected in the ME.  Fingers crossed till then.

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To pacify myself, I'm going to believe that he practically raced out early morning to avoid any contact with Gopi. An emergency meeting came up with the peonwala who couldn't deliver the right letters to the right cabins. He also had to fill a full tank of gas in his new A1 SUV, which also takes a while--a long long while. I'd also like to add that because he left so early, I am assuming that he took out his own clothes, showing that he is capable enough to do that banal task without Gopi's help and also proving that his mental state is that of a desperate husband who can only look at his wife (if that), but cannot touch her. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Oooh...he's reminding me of Colossus from X-men! Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin The Heelarious! He was so stern and serious in X-men Evolution, but he was gugu-gaga over Kitty!😳
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The CV's giveth and the CV's taketh away...sad but true.
aris22l thumbnail

Originally posted by: RachP

To pacify myself, I'm going to believe that he practically raced out early morning to avoid any contact with Gopi. An emergency meeting came up with the peonwala who couldn't deliver the right letters to the right cabins. He also had to fill a full tank of gas in his new A1 SUV, which also takes a while--a long long while. I'd also like to add that because he left so early, I am assuming that he took out his own clothes, showing that he is capable enough to do that banal task without Gopi's help and also proving that his mental state is that of a desperate husband who can only look at his wife (if that), but cannot touch her. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Oooh...he's reminding me of Colossus from X-men! Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin The Heelarious! He was so stern and serious in X-men Evolution, but he was gugu-gaga over Kitty!😳

ROFL How did he manage to do all this without his green teaπŸ˜†?  Rachna, it takes a imaginative soul like you to create a morning like this.  I am tired of assuming what CV's are trying to portray; I need them to show me.
aris22l thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhabu89

The CV's giveth and the CV's taketh away...sad but true.

Hope they giveth and giveth and giveth big time in the coming daysπŸ˜‰.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rashi spoils everything  
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RachP

Rach how do you come up with these things!

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£