Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why did they skip the morning?

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Joined: 24 April 2006
Posts: 2390

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
I so much wanted to see Ahemji interaction with Gopi and his own thoughts when he was fully awake in the morning.  They didn't show Gopi bringing his tea or him getting ready or them near the breakfast tableConfused.  They totally skipped it.  I thought they may show him in his office thinking about it, but that was too much to askUnhappy.
 
Now, with Rashi's drama both Ahemji and Gopi will be distracted and they won't bring up what happened last nightDisapprove.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharsancheetascorpian87-neela-doc4everPN_luvs_ArjunSandy914-AmalAziz-Dhabu89ShaunSAPriyaknaANJ4

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Joined: 16 June 2011
Posts: 3693

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I agree with u it would have been wonderful to their interaction after Ahem's dream and to their reaction to one another. Unfortunately, CVs deprived us of thatOuch but it's okay I trust they will give us something even better and bigger! Big smileThumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22l-neela-PN_luvs_ArjunDhabu89-AmalAziz-ANJ4

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Joined: 24 April 2006
Posts: 2390

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angl143

I agree with u it would have been wonderful to their interaction after Ahem's dream and to their reaction to one another. Unfortunately, CVs deprived us of thatOuch but it's okay I trust they will give us something even better and bigger! Big smileThumbs Up
Yes, they want to keep us on the edge and biting our nails and will give us something unexpected in the ME.  Fingers crossed till then.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-PN_luvs_Arjundoc4ever-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Joined: 16 June 2011
Posts: 3693

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

Originally posted by angl143

I agree with u it would have been wonderful to their interaction after Ahem's dream and to their reaction to one another. Unfortunately, CVs deprived us of thatOuch but it's okay I trust they will give us something even better and bigger! Big smileThumbs Up
Yes, they want to keep us on the edge and biting our nails and will give us something unexpected in the ME.  Fingers crossed till then.
Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22l-neela-Dhabu89-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Joined: 14 February 2005
Posts: 5132

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
To pacify myself, I'm going to believe that he practically raced out early morning to avoid any contact with Gopi. An emergency meeting came up with the peonwala who couldn't deliver the right letters to the right cabins. He also had to fill a full tank of gas in his new A1 SUV, which also takes a while--a long long while. I'd also like to add that because he left so early, I am assuming that he took out his own clothes, showing that he is capable enough to do that banal task without Gopi's help and also proving that his mental state is that of a desperate husband who can only look at his wife (if that), but cannot touch her. ROFLROFLROFL Oooh...he's reminding me of Colossus from X-men! Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin The Heelarious! He was so stern and serious in X-men Evolution, but he was gugu-gaga over Kitty!Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22l-neela-PN_luvs_Arjundoc4everShaunSADhabu89-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Joined: 17 January 2010
Posts: 6680

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
The CV's giveth and the CV's taketh away...sad but true.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22l-neela-doc4ever-AmalAziz-

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Joined: 24 April 2006
Posts: 2390

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

To pacify myself, I'm going to believe that he practically raced out early morning to avoid any contact with Gopi. An emergency meeting came up with the peonwala who couldn't deliver the right letters to the right cabins. He also had to fill a full tank of gas in his new A1 SUV, which also takes a while--a long long while. I'd also like to add that because he left so early, I am assuming that he took out his own clothes, showing that he is capable enough to do that banal task without Gopi's help and also proving that his mental state is that of a desperate husband who can only look at his wife (if that), but cannot touch her. ROFLROFLROFL Oooh...he's reminding me of Colossus from X-men! Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin The Heelarious! He was so stern and serious in X-men Evolution, but he was gugu-gaga over Kitty!Embarrassed
ROFL How did he manage to do all this without his green teaLOL?  Rachna, it takes a imaginative soul like you to create a morning like this.  I am tired of assuming what CV's are trying to portray; I need them to show me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-PN_luvs_Arjun-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Joined: 24 April 2006
Posts: 2390

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

The CV's giveth and the CV's taketh away...sad but true.
Hope they giveth and giveth and giveth big time in the coming daysWink.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela--AmalAziz-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
if nani can get to modis in morning

Author: suk19   Replies: 7   Views: 976

suk19 7 976 20 November 2011 at 1:47pm by NazmaJ
while rushing in the morning

Author: taniks   Replies: 9   Views: 1056

taniks 9 1056 11 September 2011 at 12:17pm by gohem123
Why is she waiting untile Morning to do homework

2

Author: Rani48   Replies: 12   Views: 1426

Rani48 12 1426 25 July 2011 at 6:40pm by AquaBluez17

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index