Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

could the track go this way...

dramago Senior Member
dramago
dramago

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Just a thought..
As Rani bhatija is trying to portray the incident on 21st as consensual and Mandira as a girl who could do anything for money, to counter her,  Rishi might say in court that he and Mandira are in love and the incident on 4th happened as mandira mistook Sameer as him.On 12th when she denied Sameer,he forced himself on to her.He could even say that it's with him that mandira ran away to Macau if Rani tries to bring it up.Indira may not believe this but, it would definitely shatter her and not make her smile.
The reasons i think of this are,
1. Rishi persistantly saying he could do anything to get justice for mandira (by tarnishing his image and chatecter in public and even taking the blame of two timing the sisters). 
2. Ila bedis's remarks that Indira makes personal sacrifice in this attempt of getting justice
(as the man she loves will be linked with her sister in public) 
3. Rishi's record of unintentionally creating more troubles in solving one.
      This way cv's need to give twists in every other episode and leave more confusion to develop future tracks can also be met..
But the Macau marriage may not come out until the next track which as dreaded could be Rishi
Mandira marriage though it may not take place in the end  because of vidith..
Even Rishi might deny to marry Mandira bringing out the Macau marriage.Afterall all he said in the
court is to get justice and save sharma's izzat in one way..

Edited by himbin - 05 April 2012 at 3:39am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanCleos....vula_kv....-Gunners-mirka88loveinshi-.SapnokiRani-...Bebolove..

Syama_Luna Goldie
Syama_Luna
Syama_Luna

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Even I found it disturbing when Rishi kept saying he'll do anything to prove Mandira's innocence but if he does like what you said, then what about the photos in Mandiras phone? Why would she snap that? or would she say that smone else snapped it?

I dont want any of these to happen though...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hrsriksdramagoCleos....vula_kv....misty85

reshma28 Senior Member
reshma28
reshma28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
If this happens,which i am sure will happen,viewers will stop watching this show.
ofcourse sameer should get punshiment,but what about mandira,she has also committed
several mistakes.They should bring out the truth,why rishi should sacrifice his love . It is not justice.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hrsriksdramagoaisha.damorCleosSyama_Luna

dramago Senior Member
dramago
dramago

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Syamanthra

Even I found it disturbing when Rishi kept saying he'll do anything to prove Mandira's innocence but if he does like what you said, then what about the photos in Mandiras phone? Why would she snap that? or would she say that smone else snapped it?

I guess the phone is still with Sameer so,they could very well say he took the pictures and was
blackmailing Mandira.
dramago Senior Member
dramago
dramago

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshma28

If this happens,which i am sure will happen,viewers will stop watching this show.
ofcourse sameer should get punshiment,but what about mandira,she has also committed
several mistakes.They should bring out the truth,why rishi should sacrifice his love . It is not justice.

For Mandira the trauma that she went through as a rape victim and public humiliation can serve as a lesson and change her perspective towards life,as some artcle suggested.
As per Rishi doing this,i guess it suits his charecterisation of not seeing through the consequenses 
while solving an issue.He could just see this as getting justice by saving Mandiras charecter in public as sharma's are very well aware of his equation with Indira.But i guess his goodness always
rounds him up with more complcations with Indira.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hrsriksCleos

Syama_Luna Goldie
Syama_Luna
Syama_Luna

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by himbin

Originally posted by Syamanthra

I guess the phone is still with Sameer so,they could very well say he took the pictures and was
blackmailing Mandira.

Yes, so they could simply say that Sam used her when she was drunk n used d photo to blackmail her d next time, when she refused, raped her...
pappu can testify saying tht indeed he gave her alcohol mixed drink...
-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
quite possible...we need to wait and watch
The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by himbin

Just a thought..
As Rani bhatija is trying to portray the incident on 21st as consensual and Mandira as a girl who could do anything for money, to counter her,  Rishi might say in court that he and Mandira are in love and the incident on 4th happened as mandira mistook Sameer as him.On 12th when she denied Sameer,he forced himself on to her.Even if Rishi said all this, it would be just Mandiras word against Sams which is still the case anyways. Nothing much will change in that regard. On the other hand, additional Q like 'what was Sam doing in SN @ nite?', 'whom was he thr to meet...indu/mandy?' if indu/ mandy then y? also proving rishi of bad character has no relation to wat sam did. they will be 2 totally unrelated issues. rather if he sticks to the truth n indu admits it was to be her in mandys place but she was saved/ warned by rishi & mandy got caught in sams trap i feel it will keep things simple + wud help the case progress as opposed to rishi himself landing in another trouble. He could even say that it's with him that mandira ran away to Macau if Rani tries to bring it up.Indira may not believe this but, it would definitely shatter her and not make her smile. Mandira did not run away with Rishi. Rishi went later. The flight records can be easily caught as can the different room nos. she was sharing a room wid pappu...no court will believe this theory once this in known. n if rani can catch hold of pappu...dats a different story again LOL also, if mandy n rishi were in love y wud he marry indu to save mandy...he cud have married mandy herself. the things wont fit in...devil always lies in the details as they say.

The reasons i think of this are,
1. Rishi persistantly saying he could do anything to get justice for mandira (by tarnishing his image and chatecter in public and even taking the blame of two timing the sisters). he will do anything to help indiras sister is more like it. mandira personally means nothing to him. he just wants to relieve indira of her tensions (which is what he says in yesterdays precap i guess) by tarnishing his image he will hurt indu beyond measure...n dats 1 thing which he wont consciously do
2. Ila bedis's remarks that Indira makes personal sacrifice in this attempt of getting justice
(as the man she loves will be linked with her sister in public) for dis 2 b indus sacrifice, she has to agree wid this lie. n we all know indu doesnt believe in lying even if it will get her justice. if she agrees to this, she is lying abt never lying...which wud ruin indus character. if she doesnt agree or is unaware of this idea which rishi plans to use...dis isnt her sacrifice.
3. Rishi's record of unintentionally creating more troubles in solving one. he does dis only wen he takes impulsive decisions(eg. the pregnancy thing). give him time to think & this man is brilliant & thorough (SN deal) in court there is no place for rash decisions or impulses. u build ur case on solid proofs & evidences & the best way to help a person in need is to stand away & offer help rather than fall in trouble urself. im sure even a 47% wala lawyer will know dis much basic law LOL
      This way cv's need to give twists in every other episode and leave more confusion to develop future tracks can also be met..
But the Macau marriage may not come out until the next track which as dreaded could be Rishi
Mandira marriage though it may not take place in the end  because of vidith.
Even Rishi might deny to marry Mandira bringing out the Macau marriage.Afterall all he said in the
court is to get justice and save sharma's izzat in one way..

i feel rather than concentrating on giving unnecessary twists to a story which has been twisted enuf, the CVs shud concentrate on practical things like rishi digging into sams past, his blunders & finally putting sam in jail or in an asylum. i request the CVs to keep all sorts of marriages out of this thing. really not in the mood for any marriage track nowOuch want to see some justice being done!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

erica316reshma28dramagoregina88CleosSyama_Lunaforever.youngmisty85

Go to top