Rosid Misunderstandings

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Most Rosid fans are hoping for Rosid love story to start but I have a feeling that the CV's will create tons of misunderstandings between the couple before making them acknowledge their love. Roli unnecssarily screams at Sid sometimes and he too will start reacting plus Uma & Pari will add fuel to fire till Rosid finally confess. What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
see befor expressing love its nessesary to understand each other and i think Rosid wants each other and have feeling also but they both r not understanding each other and pyaar main trust bahut jaroori hai toh abhi cv is showing understanding part so wait for confession i am loving the recent track i want ki dono ek dusare ko acche se jane i think dono ek dusare ki pasand na pasand bhi nahi jante so wait and watch and enjoy.
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think this track is here to finish that friendship track as they both are not exactly telling each other that they are husband wife not friends stilll... they are still sticked to that friendship thingy... so i think now things are moving .. so that they can realize that they love each other its not just the friendship๐Ÿ˜Š
zarraa22 thumbnail
I'm loving it too ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผRosid rock in any kind of scene. They are such fantastic actors that I don't want to blink as I might just miss an expression of theirs. They rock ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly @lifeisloving now abhi tak dono ek dusare se always kehte hai we r friend husband wife walathought nahi aaya ab tak so ur right now frendship is going to over and understanding and love feeling will start so its going correct.

.Sumi. thumbnail
yeah...its time now for them to come out of the friendship track and move on to husband-wife relation...letz wait for how the track goes on with as usual bhabhis trying out some chakkar to bring Simar & Roli down...๐Ÿ˜Š
JaNa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am new to IF...could you tell in short as to why roli & sid are havinf MUs??? i have seen them as good friends in earlier episodes? What happened?? i am sooo far behind ๐Ÿ˜•